Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike2012

Am I A Sex Addict ?

35 posts in this topic

I was thinking about how many wg's I have shagged over the last 8 weeks. I have counted 30. I guess with me travelling and working between Amsterdam and Germany. Hot sexy girls are readily available for a quick one at lunch time or after work at the local red light districts and clubs.

One of the factors which might be contributing to my desire to have more sex are my gym workouts. I do alot of dead lifts and squats which make me horny as hell next day.I have also changed my diet eating more protein, good carbs and vegetables.

Do you think I am a sex addict ? how many girls have you guys shagged in the last month ?

I'd say 30 in eight weeks is very good going. Well done you, just hope the finances are ok

Sex addict? Who knows, could you cut down easily?

Well I probably could its not as if I think about sex every second of the day  :) if that happened then my business would go down the drain. I was thinking that too 30 is alot. The thing is I enjoy it feel alive after every shag.

I'd say 30 in eight weeks is very good going. Well done you, just hope the finances are ok

Sex addict? Who knows, could you cut down easily?

Finances are good made a record profit this financial year  :D

No that doesn't necessarily mean you're a sex addict, but you're definitely in danger of becoming one.

Each to their own, but for me the best punting is almost like a treat or a present to myself, something that I look forward to with pleasurable anticipation. Even then, it can sometimes feel as soon as one encounter is over, I almost put the experience out of mind ( however mind blowing it might have been), and start planning who I am going to meet next .... which I don't think is that healthy really !

And finances might be good, but are the profits sustainable over the longer term ?

I was thinking about how many wg's I have shagged over the last 8 weeks. I have counted 30. I guess with me travelling and working between Amsterdam and Germany. Hot sexy girls are readily available for a quick one at lunch time or after work at the local red light districts and clubs.

One of the factors which might be contributing to my desire to have more sex are my gym workouts. I do alot of dead lifts and squats which make me horny as hell next day.I have also changed my diet eating more protein, good carbs and vegetables.

Do you think I am a sex addict ? how many girls have you guys shagged in the last month ?

Yep.. Your a sex addict... Welcome to the club :P

Not addicted....just lucky :P

I never understood the difference between sex addict and sentient human being until it was explained: good manners.

If I had the money and the time I'd be an addict too.  

Now, I'm mostly just a wanker.

I did 6 punts in six days and, at the end of it, decided I had enough to last me for a long while.  It got repetitive and ceased to be exciting.  For me, as was stated by someone in another thread recently, a lot of the "thrill" is the anticipation of the event and - like everything else - when it becomes "routine" it ceases to be something you look forward to eagerly.

Maybe you don't feel that way, but then I don't pump iron or do squats.

Do you think I am a sex addict ?

Hard to define 'addict' in this context but I suppose one of the broader signs across addictions would be whether it affects other areas of your life or not. Are you often late for things because you have to fit in a punt at all costs? Does it cause financial problems for you? Obviously if you have access to extraordinary amounts of money the previous question might not be a great indicator. And maybe finally, do you enjoy each session equally in terms of anticipation or performance or is some of it going through the motions simply because the opportunity is there? 30 in 8 weeks is serious numbers in fairness!

I might have had sex with 2-3 different women in a month when I was punting, you're definitely going for it big time. I did three in a week and my regular girl accused me of having turned into a sex maniac! It was a good week, I fucked both her & the other two women twice but couldn't afford to keep that pace up!

Thankyou everyone for your responses to my post. Decided to take a break for a month from work and everything. Just booked a flight to head back to the UK and spend time with my parents. I think it will do me the world of good.

You're not an addict if you are not letting it affect other parts of your life, not spending more than you can afford and are able to stop/reduce the frequency any time you want to.

Sounds like your high number is mainly because of the easy availability in recent times.

Thankyou everyone for your responses to my post. Decided to take a break for a month from work and everything. Just booked a flight to head back to the UK and spend time with my parents. I think it will do me the world of good.

Let's hope the flight doesn't land anywhere near Milton Keynes  , or there will be no hope for you recovering .

2 people like this

I've been where you are and was there for years on expenses. I sold my house because I never saw it from one year to the next. You will only know if you are an addict when the money runs out. If you keep on punting when you can't afford it you'll know. Right now you are as much as addict as the guy who screws his wife twice a day every day. 

Many of us punt because we cannot live without sex and are not getting it any other way. Abstinence is not normal. Some degree of addiction is built in to us at the genetic level. It is normal to need sex. 

Let's not forget that having sex is good for your health and prolongs life.... ceteris paribus. So what's the life expectancy of a WG and should they have to declare being a WG when buying an annuity?

2 people like this

I have often been known do 2 or 3 Soho punts per day, and round it off with a handjob in a TCM. I can get 4 or more pops with change out of £150 and have a full day of fun.

You can be a satisfied sex addict on a regular punters budget.

Do I consider myself a sex addict? Yes.

I purchased a fleshlight to try to control my lust... It's a great tool but I love to be in the company of a fun, slim, sexy 18-30 year old woman... You just can't beat it.

Does my appetite for shagging, blowjobs and hand jobs concern me? Yes... At the moment I can finance it with only mild regret about the coin I'm spunking away, but I do worry about the money longer term.

If you can stop when you choose you arent a sex addict in my view, just a punter having fun. If you can afford it my advice is enjoy yourself while you can.

1 person likes this

Dont blame you, if you carried on like that you would skin yer willy  :eek:

and no girl likes a scabby willy ...

Definitely borderline......

Addiction implies some form of compulsion, an inability to govern or regulate.

Only you can provide the answers.

I know I am. 

I believe you've made a great choice here. Actually I don't think you're not addicted, most men would also shag 30 women in 8 weeks if they can too.

But too much of a good thing can ruin it. Maybe limit yourself to a punt or two per week. Having fewer punts might actually make them more exciting. You will look forward to them more. Anticipation is great part of the excitement of the punt.

1 person likes this

30 punts in 8 weeks is a modest amount of sex, you have a way to go,, as long as you can afford it , keep going. 

More like 5 million years of evolution kicking you along... Envy your numbers, and your bank account.

Perhaps not so much a sex addict as a punting addict?  Maybe it's just me but there's a thrill that goes with the whole punting experience that goes beyond the purely sexual

1 person likes this

If I had the money and the time I'd be an addict too.  

Now, I'm mostly just a wanker.

Me too, I do find there is some pretty good wank-assistance material on the net these days though. ( In comparison to when one had to buy wank mags that is.)