Btd

Maximum Price

97 posts in this topic

What is the absolute maximum you will pay to see a girl for 1 hour?  How did you determine your personal maximum?  Is your budget strict, or is it flexible?

3 people like this

I dont have a maximum, but I rarely go over £200 for one hour.  My regular establishment charges £180 an hour.   I recently paid £500 for two hours, but that was the exception and I think is my highest payment other than for overnights.   Fortunately my personal circumstances allow me to spend more or less as much as I like.

No set maximum, evaluation of many factors leads my male brain cell where it fancies.

Most paid was probably £250 for an hour.  After that meeting I re-evaluated my selection guidelines.

I judge what to pay based on what a couple of wg's I see regularly charge. They offer a great service and provide me with everything I look for in a punt, and then some. So if I'm looking to see someone new, I base what I'm prepared to pay around their rates, which are between £120-150 for 1 hour, and £220-250 for 2 hours.

Of course if I wanted to see a new girl whose profile appealed and she had good feedback - and charged less, all the better! but I see no need to be looking to pay more than that at present.

Most I have paid for an hour is £150. 

I've enjoyed all of my £100 - 140 per hour punts more than the £150 per hour punts I've had, so would not consider going higher.

What is the absolute maximum you will pay to see a girl for 1 hour?  How did you determine your personal maximum?  Is your budget strict, or is it flexible?

£100 based on punting many good women at that price or below, with a little flexibility, although I usually punt 30 minutes 

1 person likes this

Top out at £150.

Based on my experiences at £50-70ph, and those at £150 - the latter price banding punts being exceptionally poor - there is no way on this earth that I would exceed that figure.

I regret every single one of the £150 punts because they have been so poor. Usually, in my experience, the higher the rate, the more the girl thinks that she is doing you a favour and expects you to worship HER. At the lower end, the girls seem to accept that they are there to pleasure YOU.

I do wonder of there is an element of psychology to it on both parts. Maybe the more we pay, the more we expect and the more the girl gets paid, the more she values her power of attraction and thus the hold she has over you?

1 person likes this

£100 based on punting many good women at that price or below, with a little flexibility, although I usually punt 30 minutes 

+1 in every respect.

Haven't got the money for more expensive punts and haven't seen any relation between cost and satisfaction and I seem to be a good picker too, which is easy with choosing the look, style you like but less so with the charactacter..

Being one of these weird fcukers who views his punts as something more than just an assisted wank, I am prepared to part with a little more.  I have tried quite a few at £100/hour in the UK (less overseas) and with one exception they have been very unrewarding, I have gone as high in the past £300/hour in the UK (more overseas).  However the best punt I have had in the last 12 months normally £120/hour (plus extras) and the next 2 on my "to-do" list are £130 and £150/hour respectively.

If the scenario warranted it I would go as high as necessary (funds permitting)

1 person likes this

If the scenario warranted it I would go as high as necessary (funds permitting)

Yup, Hitomi Tanaka aboard the International Space Station would be £1,000 p/h for me! ;) Otherwise, £140 is my limit and agree with others that higher fee often means less giving service.

Only my first ever punt was a 1-hour booking, which I extended by half an hour anyway - so I'm nearly always looking at the 2-hour rate. The most I've paid for that is £250 a few times and that's my limit (I guess I would make an exception for something very special/unique). 

My last three 2-hour punts have all been £200 though and I had a brilliant time on each of them. It's quite a hike from there to £250 - a 25% increase - so it's going to be even rarer now that I even go to £250. 

For the normal girl £160 but if there's one I would call special or famous the. Max £500 and then hope it doesn't kill the fantasy of that person.

1 person likes this

Top out at £150.

Based on my experiences at £50-70ph, and those at £150 - the latter price banding punts being exceptionally poor - there is no way on this earth that I would exceed that figure.

I regret every single one of the £150 punts because they have been so poor. Usually, in my experience, the higher the rate, the more the girl thinks that she is doing you a favour and expects you to worship HER. At the lower end, the girls seem to accept that they are there to pleasure YOU.

I do wonder of there is an element of psychology to it on both parts. Maybe the more we pay, the more we expect and the more the girl gets paid, the more she values her power of attraction and thus the hold she has over you?

So what is it with you that can't enjoy yourself with a WG at £150 ? We all know there are some exceptional WGs at £150 ph but somehow you can't find one....

So what is it you don't know about finding a great WG at 150 ph... or what is it about you that makes such women just turn off and give you a bad service to make sure you never come back... ??? 

... and this is just not one £150 WG but every such WG you have ever met at that price couldn't bring herself to give you a decent service... 

Maybe you don't know a good GFE service when you see one... you certainly seem to have a very limited sexual repertoire ...

Frankly all you seem to want is to everyone "dumb down" to your notion of sexual performance, rather than understand there are many many people who want more from their sexual exchanges.

Any thinking man who has had several good experiences  with WGs at £150 will realise you are speaking to this issue from a very limited base. 

5 people like this

So what is it with you that can't enjoy yourself with a WG at £150 ? We all know there are some exceptional WGs at £150 ph but somehow you can't find one....

So what is it you don't know about finding a great WG at 150 ph... or what is it about you that makes such women just turn off and give you a bad service to make sure you never come back... ??? 

... and this is just not one £150 WG but every such WG you have ever met at that price couldn't bring herself to give you a decent service... 

Maybe you don't know a good GFE service when you see one... you certainly seem to have a very limited sexual repertoire ...

Frankly all you seem to want is to everyone "dumb down" to your notion of sexual performance, rather than understand there are many many people who want more from their sexual exchanges.

Any thinking man who has had several good experiences  with WGs at £150 will realise you are speaking to this issue from a very limited base.

I'm assuming English is not your first language - because I don't understand any of that!

2 people like this

I'm assuming English is not your first language - because I don't understand any of that!

That I can truly believe... and I thinks fully illustrates your limitations as a commentator about an aspect of punting you have shown yourself to be completely unable to access properly.

So Gentlemen if you want to be guided by possibly the only man in the UK who is totally unable to find a decent punt for £150 after so many attempts.... then go ahead and let this inadequate be your good punting guide. 

However if you are cogent enough to see through his posturing to realise he believes that his experiences are canonical, and that he demands that you acknowledge his experiences are the legitimate basis of a total reality then  I would suggest you leave him in his box and move on...

7 people like this

I am happiest in the £100 to £150 per hour bracket and rarely stray outside this range. I do have semi-regs whose hourly rate exceeds this, but I usually see them for 2 hour bookings at £300 or less, a big (non-exclusive) discount on their 1 hour rate.

Whenever I have gone below this rate, it has been a real lottery, usually involving an EE girl with poor english, variable attitude and limited services. Whilst I acknowledge that gems can be found below £100, my own success rate has not been good so I don't go there these days.

I see no need to go above £150 per hour, because there are so many great ladies in this range. If others want to, that's their business, I would never criticise them for it. I just don't have the need.

What KK said for me too. Rates of a few years ago limited me 30mins often in the better well known parlours but now spending more time accessible to London rates I'm usually a one hour man in the £120 +/- £20 range and finding it usually good

I don't have a set maximum. My current favourites are all in the £150-£300 range, but I wouldn't discount anybody based on price (high or low) if all other factors appealed to me.

2 people like this

Inna makes a lot more sense than you do ;)

7 people like this

Yup, Hitomi Tanaka aboard the International Space Station would be £1,000 p/h for me! ;) Otherwise, £140 is my limit and agree with others that higher fee often means less giving service.

Classic quote :D and she does look awesome!

I've had fantastic and awful experiences at both parlours for less than £100 and agencies for £150+. The highest I've paid for an hour with a single lady is £180, and it was one of the worst experiences I've had (with a high-profile B'ham agency that now have a reputation for poor service).

As Gruff has already perfectly summed it up, the perfect girl in the perfect setting, with a genuine GFE offered, then I'd be happy, as a one-off, to go up to £1,000, but it would need to be something special, once in a lifetime, and certainly not a gamble.

+1. I see plenty of girls advertised at 120-150 who appeal to me a great deal, but as there is a near limitless number who appeal equally at the 100 mark I see no reason to go beyond that sum.  There simply isn't a need to, and plenty of things to spend the money saved on.

1 person likes this

There is the not unreasonable possibility that, aware that excellent working girls are easily identified at the 100 pound mark, a girl who charges 50% more than that is, even though she's excellent at her job, hard to enjoy because there's a feeling of money unnecessarily spent. This is my experience...I have had some outstanding sex for 150 quid an hour, but left feeling it was a waste of money and less than fulfilled because I could have the same for 50 quid less. Sorry to offend, but that's the truth of it.

1 person likes this

Frankly all you seem to want is to everyone "dumb down" to your notion of sexual performance...blah blah blah

I'm assuming English is not your first language...blah blah blah

That I can truly believe... and I thinks fully illustrates your limitations as a commentator...blah blah fucking blah

Inna makes a lot more sense than you do ;)

is this another decent thread that's going to descend into petty name-calling and mundane argument? if that's your objective please take it to PM...

1 person likes this

is this another decent thread that's going to descend into petty name-calling and mundane argument? if that's your objective please take it to PM...

Not on my part...

I think I made some very valid points as to why the girls at lower price points provide a service above and beyond those at the £150 mark. I accepted that there might be some psychological influence on both sides. That seems logical to me. But if the ladies and their sycophants disagree - so be it. That is their prerogative, and if they want to 'have a pop', fair enough - I don't understand Inna's failure to grasp what I said and the relevance of her reply - I said it might be a language thing; that wasn't sarcasm or a 'pop', it was a genuine response.

2 people like this

Not on my part...

I think I made some very valid points as to why the girls at lower price points provide a service above and beyond those at the £150 mark. I accepted that there might be some psychological influence on both sides. That seems logical to me. But if the ladies and their sycophants disagree - so be it. That is their prerogative, and if they want to 'have a pop', fair enough - I don't understand Inna's failure to grasp what I said and the relevance of her reply - I said it might be a language thing; that wasn't sarcasm or a 'pop', it was a genuine response.

I made a very simple observation that by your own admission that you have never been able to locate a £150 WG who could supply you with a decent service no matters how often you tried. It struck me that such incompetence speak to your lack of credibility in speaking to what is the experience is punting at such a level. 

Your contrived lack of understanding is just obfuscation intended to duck the issue.  

4 people like this