Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aliengreg

Hornylips / Misty Of Gatwick, Crawley

8 posts in this topic

Gents, can anyone comment (from experience) on Hornylips from the other site, please?  As she doesn't show a phone number an FR can't be posted here.  There was a comment from Astra2004 in 2010 that she's "a looker" but no comment on quality of service.  There's loads of positive feedback on that site but I've learned to my cost that it can't always be trusted.  Also, feedback there refers to pierced nipples which doesn't really attract me.  Is she still pierced?  Thank you.

Gents, can anyone comment (from experience) on Hornylips from the other site, please?  As she doesn't show a phone number an FR can't be posted here.  There was a comment from Astra2004 in 2010 that she's "a looker" but no comment on quality of service.  There's loads of positive feedback on that site but I've learned to my cost that it can't always be trusted.  Also, feedback there refers to pierced nipples which doesn't really attract me.  Is she still pierced?  Thank you.

I've seen lovely Misty 3 to 4 times though sadly nor for over a year. Having not looked through the 300+ feedback I'm sure there's comments of her fine service...I though I had left some but guess I'm wrong.

Pierced nipples...I think she was wearing piercings when I met her on least one of occassions. "Is she still pierced?"??? I didn't know you could get un-pierced once a hole had been pierced through. I'd be interested to hear about the procedure Aliengreg. You could ask her if she could remove the piercing for the session, though if has removed the piercing for a while the hole may have 'closed' up....any way back to Misty she's an amazing, beautiful Lady...though I guess if you're not sure with 325 positive feedback - will 1 or 2 comments on hear make the difference...

My advice is Misty is more than worth it...but I can't say she's the lady for you without feedback on yourself ;)

Had the pleasure about a month ago, Don't be put off by the lack of pictures, Curiosity got the better of me, and glad it did too.. She really does work for an airline, and I've seen her in uniform,( I now know which airline and what her real name is.. ) and very sexy she looks too. Short blond hair, would put her at mid 30's as her profile states, She is properley fit, has a great sense of humour will put you at ease very quickly with her hospitality, great boobs, piercings in one boob only , it is a very small stud, so wont put you off. Catch her on a good day when she has been working away for a fortnight and had had no male company (as I did) and you are in for a treat, you can tell she is genuinely enjoying herself. In her underwear she is just fab, beautifully proportioned.

I had a great time with her, time just 'flew' by (did you see what I did there :blink: )

Go see her, book and hour... well worth it I promise you, and I dare you to come back on here later and tell me if I was wrong..

Gents, thank you both for your help and your time.  You've sharpened my appetite.  I'll report back in due course.

Gents, thank you both for your help and your time.  You've sharpened my appetite.  I'll report back in due course.

Due course two years later?  <_<

Thank you all for making me aware of this lady. Her very well written AW profile has certainly got my attention. I hope to be visiting her very soon.

Having now met Misty I can confirm what others say about her and everything that she says about herself in her AW profile. I had the most wonderfully realistic gfe with her. She is great fun, full of mischief and enthusiasm for sex. She has a stunningly beautiful face and a great body too. The most welcoming and engaging personality of all the ladies I have met. I have posted a report on Punternet.  

Does anyone know what has happened to Misty (hornylips on AW)? She has apparently not been active since March but she does check her profile occasionally. She might have moved from Crawley to Gatwick.