lou4fun

Angels or Demonds

43 posts in this topic

Whores

It it of little wonder why there is a stereotypical image of prostitution when the very people that use and seek our services are just as quick to label.

the only tip i give to a WG is stay off / get off drugs !

Another **lair

I'm trying to help you improve your obvious lack of education.

Why do half of you bother :P

Oooh, it's going to be a long, long night ahead !

There's guys that love women, and guys that kinda hate them.

There's guys that love women, and guys that kinda hate them.

You're a bit of a gem (as in diamond), Lou. I am not sure whether you are a demon tho' and. to be honest, I'm too frightened to try to find out!

Jack

PS I still fancy you tho'.

Think it should read demons cos the other word i never heard of before? Or is it a Louism lol xoxo World Class Companion Me......

Liz, that wasn't very curteous (a spelling I learned from your website!)

I think I did well

It started off as

Angles or Demonds

I am sure it can be spell this way:D

At 3.53 am you are entitled to spell a word however you like, dont give it a second thought.

Whores

It it of little wonder why there is a stereotypical image of prostitution when the very people that use and seek our services are just as quick to label.

Another **lair

Why do half of you bother ;)

I still dont know what your complaint is:confused:

Who put you in charge of complaints.;)

I think I did well

It started off as

Angles or Demonds

I was wondering what was wrong with Desmonds? ;)

I had a rather serious complaint a couple of years ago from working overseas, it's long since been treated though :):rolleyes::)

(hope it's not too early for stoopid jokes)

I had a rather serious complaint a couple of years ago from working overseas, it's long since been treated though ;):rolleyes::)

(hope it's not too early for stoopid jokes)

What was it, you visa ran out:D

The Complaints Directive,a sub Quango of the Ministry of Funny Walks and Associated Punter Related Ailments. If you,ve any complaints dont come to me.

The Complaints Directive,a sub Quango of the Ministry of Funny Walks and Associated Punter Related Ailments. If you,ve any complaints dont come to me.

Is it of any wonder you did not know my complaint when you have serious issues of your own ;)

Is it of any wonder you did not know my complaint when you have serious issues of your own ;)

Issues:mad:Dont talk to me about issues:D

Whores

Another **lair

Why do half of you bother ;)

Ok I know I'm going to regret this, but what brought this on? :)

The three things Lou said in bold type are all direct quotes from users of this site over the last week. And I completely see where she's coming from. If we're all such vile drug-addicted lying uneducated pieces of shit, why don't you all just have a wank??

I was wondering what was wrong with Desmonds? ;)

Damn you beat me to it.

The three things Lou said in bold type are all direct quotes from users of this site over the last week. And I completely see where she's coming from. If we're all such vile drug-addicted lying uneducated pieces of shit, why don't you all just have a wank??

cos we like having like having sex with sexy, lying, tarty,vile drug-addicted blonde bimbos, some of whom are half our age and others who are double !!--- we're men !!

someone here has a signature "most women prefer beauty to brains, cos most men can see better then they can think " --- great !! :)

listen, it appears some of us are prepared to pay someone to come into our house and order us to tidy up the garden, FGS !:) others are happy to pay money to buy soiled underwear from whores they've never met !! " how much extra will it cost for you to rub your stockings against your pussy before you post it ? £20-- thats fine " !! ;)

you girls must have a right laugh at so many bizarre punters out there. for a guy, I suppose when he's " in the zone " some of the more ludicrous aspects of this sound very reasonable !

cos we like having like having sex with sexy, lying, tarty,vile drug-addicted blonde bimbos, some of whom are half our age and others who are double !!--- we're men !!

someone here has a signature "most women prefer beauty to brains, cos most men can see better then they can think " --- great !! :)

listen, it appears some of us are prepared to pay someone to come into our house and order us to tidy up the garden, FGS !:) others are happy to pay money to buy soiled underwear from whores they've never met !! " how much extra will it cost for you to rub your stockings against your pussy before you post it ? £20-- thats fine " !! ;)

you girls must have a right laugh at so many bizarre punters out there. for a guy, I suppose when he's " in the zone " some of the more ludicrous aspects of this sound very reasonable !

So true! You would not believe some of the requests we get or instances that occur. I bet every girl here could tell you some totally out there story.. Sometimes I think, "Right that's it I've seen/heard it all!" Then some looney tune will come along to blow that theory into the water.

It is not all bad though, I have had some fabulous times and met some really super people. At the end of the day - I am no masochist - I would not have lasted so long in the biz if the benefits did not outweigh the horrors. I love everyone today, this might be short lived so make the most of it xx :)

So true! You would not believe some of the requests we get or instances that occur. I bet every girl here could tell you some totally out there story.. Sometimes I think, "Right that's it I've seen/heard it all!" Then some looney tune will come along to blow that theory into the water.

It is not all bad though, I have had some fabulous times and met some really super people. At the end of the day - I am no masochist - I would not have lasted so long in the biz if the benefits did not outweigh the horrors. I love everyone today, this might be short lived so make the most of it xx :)

Olivia --have you had an epiphany or something or are you just on the happy pills ? If you keep on like this I might even get to like you !!-- nah--;)

Olivia --have you had an epiphany or something or are you just on the happy pills ? If you keep on like this I might even get to like you !!-- nah--;)

I don't take pills. I have had a death in my family and it has just made me realise how fragile life is. I don't care if people here like me or not, I know the ones that matter to me do.

I don't take pills. I have had a death in my family and it has just made me realise how fragile life is. I don't care if people here like me or not, I know the ones that matter to me do.

sorry to hear that olivia--- my big mouth again ! yes, isnt it surprising that very often it takes a bereavement or other sad event to make us sit up and think things are actually ok. maybe with that optimism I'll go on a punt today ;)

take care

Ah at last somebody explains what she is on about,perhaps it needed another woman to understand.Anyway thanks for tarring us all with the same brush of course we all(us men)think WGs are whores,please read some of my posts to see where I stand on this.

Ah at last somebody explains what she is on about,perhaps it needed another woman to understand.Anyway thanks for tarring us all with the same brush of course we all(us men)think WGs are whores,please read some of my posts to see where I stand on this.

Firstly, WG's ARE whores. And you know what? 99.9% of us don't care (except Liz).

Secondly, I didn't tar you with any brush, I was talking to the authors of the quotes in Lou's post when I used the word 'all'.

Thirdly - ;)