Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordSnow

Advise From Asian Fanciers

5 posts in this topic

Dear fellow Asian fanciers,

I am planing a big overnight encounter at a luxurious 5 start hotel in London first week in November.  I was wondering if you could help me or give your view on a few things.  It will be my first overnighter ever and I am even in a bit of a doubt as to if I should for for a three hours session for 500 pounds or overnighter for 1000 pounds.  Those that have had overnighters how did your night played out?  How many times do you release and how long into the night where you guys up before going to sleep.

I have a little short list of girls I am thinking of, the top two I have previously sampled and are they good to go.  But I am also looking for a girl that would "party" with me, i.e get a bit drunk and even take a line or two.  I plan to get wasted and have fun.  Any girls you know that fit that criteria to a certain degree.  I am obviously not looking for a bag slut that can't perform but is open to party a little bit.

Looking for the perfect balance of GFE and PSE.  OWO, CIM, DFK a must, I am not really into anal

What would the Asian Godfathers recommenced for me?

Welcome to the board, yer Lordship.

The main advice when you're investing that much is always to pick a girl you have met before for a shorter booking, so you know she will be right for you. And she's more likely to get smashed with you if she knows you already.

The 3hr vs overnight dilemma comes down to this: overnight means you are in effect paying the girl an extra 500 for going to sleep, at some point, but the benefit is that you do get a very special breakfast in bed.

good luck, and enjoy the fireworks.

Thanks Chris,  I value your input as I have been lurking here for months and now you are the one of the Godfathers.

Admin took out my short list,  of my current shortlist I have meet Love/Marrisa and Helena/Coco but I was wondering if Nicha would be a candidate?

Or go for three hours late evening (or times to suit you).

Followed by three hours early in the morning, with the same or even a different girl.

As stated above, I would suggest to test drive the girl in advance for an hour to make sure she is to your liking.

CB

PS. Pigs sometimes fly and if you book the same girl for dinner and breakfast, she might just decide to sleep over.

Hello LordSnow, a wonderful favourite of mine immediately sprang to mind when I read your post and I have PM'd you.