Anotherlamename

What Is Your Ideal Punt Duration?

33 posts in this topic

All,

Because the forum has had a couple of  lively discussions regarding the cost of Punting, I thought I would ask a question on one of the other aspects of this hobby / profession of ours.

The assumptions are that cost, attractiveness, services and expectation of performance are all within your personal tolerances:

1.  How long would you choose to book for a first punt (i.e. punt with a new SP) or from the other side of the fence as an SP how long would you wish to see someone for on a first session?

2.  How long would you choose to book for? Having established that the SP delivered well against expectations, or from the other side of the fence the first visit didn't make you fundamentally question your choice of profession.

I'll dive straight in with 90 minutes on the first and 2 hours on the second, possibly dropping to 1 hour for an off the cuff spur of the moment booking.

ALN

30 minutes for a new WG - just to see if we click; then 45 minutes for a regular - 60 minutes rarely.

All,

Because the forum has had a couple of  lively discussions regarding the cost of Punting, I thought I would ask a question on one of the other aspects of this hobby / profession of ours.

The assumptions are that cost, attractiveness, services and expectation of performance are all within your personal tolerances:

1.  How long would you choose to book for a first punt (i.e. punt with a new SP) or from the other side of the fence as an SP how long would you wish to see someone for on a first session?

2.  How long would you choose to book for? Having established that the SP delivered well against expectations, or from the other side of the fence the first visit didn't make you fundamentally question your choice of profession.

I'll dive straight in with 90 minutes on the first and 2 hours on the second, possibly dropping to 1 hour for an off the cuff spur of the moment booking.

ALN

1. Assuming profile, feedback and initial communication to be good - 90 Minutes to 2 hours. Any less doesn't work for me.

2. 2 hours as a minimum

30 minutes for a new WG - just to see if we click; then 45 minutes for a regular - 60 minutes rarely.

1. 15 - 30 mins for new SP

2. 15 - 60 mins, but usually the same as in (1)

Never less than an hour, I relish the foreplay more than the final moments....90 minutes to two hours if I know she's good...  ;)

1.5 hours. I'll generally take a longer time to get aroused the second time and so I'll come twice in an hour with very few girls. The extra half an hour gives some time to build up a connection and get me aroused again.

30 minutes regardless of who it is - there'a a lot I don't do - like going down etc etc, owo and many more - so I am restricted to a kiss and cuddle, a bit of massage each way - and a big bang in the last 2 minutes. If i go for an hour I find myself starting to get bored after 30 - but 30 is perfect. That can be a problem as one I know does 80 for 30 and 100 for 60 - so I tend to go for 60 when I see her. If her minimum is 1 hour and I want to see her that's ok - i accept that.

First time 30 mins although last week saw a lady for first time and after 5 mins asked if punt could be extended to 45 mins. Would have made it an hour but had to get back to meet my wife nearby!

1 hour minimum and always for new girls. After that, my preference is 2-3 hours...I also really enjoy overnights with regulars.

Edited by hendrix

I always go for an hour, whether I'm seeing the SP for the first time or whether its a return visit. I have done 30mins appmnts but this is rare rather than regular.

However, it seems to me that 1hr goes by too quick for me to do all the lovely activities that I would like to do. Ideally, I should go for 90mins appmnts, but its the extra cost which is holding me back. For me to do 90mins I would have to cut back on the frequency of my punting (about once every 3 or 4 weeks on average) in order to be able to afford it - and I'm not ready to cut back right now :blink:

1 person likes this

one or two hours for first meeting.

overnight if I know her.

would like to try longer than overnight, but not done it yet

I don't do less than a 1 hour appointment because I need at least that time to make the connections needed for to make an appointment really special. Slightly more than a third of my appointments are 2 hours or longer. 

For a 1 hours appointment I charge a £1 an hour for each point of my IQ (142) I just round it up to 150 to cover extras like my charm and humour :D

2 people like this

There are far too many variables involved to have an ideal duration.

Have done everything from 10 minute quickies to 2 hours. They all have their uses and it depends on the girl, the situation, potential future punts in relation to current finances, and a whole heap of other things.

There are only 2 girls I've met I would consider doing overnights with. Unfortunately, neither one of them do overnights. :(

I don't do less than a 1 hour appointment because I need at least that time to make the connections needed for to make an appointment really special. Slightly more than a third of my appointments are 2 hours or longer. 

For a 1 hours appointment I charge a £1 an hour for each point of my IQ (142) I just round it up to 150 to cover extras like my charm and humour :D

So.....if we don't want you to be charming and humorous do we only pay £142??? ^_^

1 person likes this

For first timers an hour is usual for me. 

If I go back its usually for longer - 2 hours.  With an SP that I really get on with - overnight.   

I have (only once) tried a weekend but it didn't work for either of us; in fact she returned half her fee and left early !!

So.....if we don't want you to be charming and humorous do we only pay £142??? ^_^

Yes... but I am not sure you will like it... 

Edited by Inna

Yes... but I am not sure you will like it... 

:lol:  Ok. Maybe if I just got charming, but not humorous and we split the difference at £146 :D

15/30 mins and rarely see girls twice.

:lol:  Ok. Maybe if I just got charming, but not humorous and we split the difference at £146 :D

Done...call me anytime 

1. 1 hour minimum.  I always check her feedback before booking a new girl.

2. 2 hours.  Possibly (depending on what we plan to do) up to 3 hours.

30 mins to 1hr for the first time

90 mins to 2hrs or more when I got to know the girl better.

In my good old days when money was not a consideration but sexual health was a priority I would sample girls long enough to get some impression of whether they were right for me. Normally 60-90 minutes. Their skills in massage were important to me and their attitude was of paramount importance. Sometimes that could be ascertained without taking the risks of intercourse. As soon as I found one I wanted I'd book her for the length of my stay in that location whether it be a few days or weeks. For that period I would expect fulltime GFE and exclusivity.

When I was inexperienced I attempted to find girls with some intellect on the assumption that it would be tough to have a decent conversation with an air head. That was an error. I quickly learned that if a girl has the right attitude almost everything would come right, including conversation. What I eventually found was that I like nice people and if I treated a girl well and with respect that was returned to me with interest. Great memories.

Alas the world turns and money is now a consideration. I take half hours because that's a minimum for me.

Surely the deal of the day is the charm and humour for £8. Bag of chips to go, and you've got change from a tenner!

I suspect however that the 142  IQ will have worked out a counter to this ploy......

Easy...

As long as possible for as little as possible.

Half hours are rarely long enough for a 2 or 3 shot. So an hour plus is usually a minimum.

Having said that, a £22 10-20 min bash in a Soho walkup can be very satisfying if the girl is willing and wanton!!