Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PeterHoping44

Recommended: Belfast Belle (Edinburgh).

7 posts in this topic

Great girl, that I saw for anal. Very naughty. Saw her several nights ago. Based in the Stockbridge area of Edinburgh. She's listed on Adult Work. :)

Are you going to do a field report?

I'd love to have done so, but I just called and met her. I didn't bother filling in the AW booking form which can be annoying because it does things in a bit of an awkward way. It gets you to make the person call half an hour to an hour in advance which means the booking gets a push forward and by this point it was going on 10:30 PM so I skipped it completely, and I was a bit late because I walked all the way down to Hamilton Pl and I found the ATM outside Scotland on Raeburn Pl was faulty and it's a good thing she was just around the corner and there was another one nearby. I'm surprised not many other people have seen her.

All the highly regarded ones in Edinburgh with a lot of feedback I find are the ones that never answer their calls, etc. So I'm finding that more feedback does not necessarily mean fairer treatment. However, I'm always still sceptical about new arrivals for the reasons we've already, but this time I was lucky! :)

I'd also love to see "A Fallen Angel" one day if she manages to arrange a time and not cancel it nearing meet-up time. She seems hot. ;)

Belfast Belle is Irish so we could talk. That made things easy. All the other women I saw were mainly Polish and Romanian. None of them were very nice to me and I always felt that I should have not got too eager and waited. So no longer will I see European foreigners. I just don't get on with them. UK people or other countries, are okay. B)

Saw her a couple of times when she worked in London st, nice lady.

I don't think anyone takes any notice of that part of the AW booking system where it asks you to select a time for the girl to contact you. In fact I can't recall one occasion where that's happened.

Belfast Belle's profile does not include kissing - that is a deal breaker for me.

I meant a field report on Punternet Peter.

I'll do one if I see her again. She tours a lot.