Inna

Minimum Price

75 posts in this topic

We have been so captivated by the over payment issue so let's discuss the obvious dichotomy...

What is the minimum you are willing to pay to put your john thomas inside some girl who is willing to accept any price ?

Are you willing to buy a can of baby milk in exchange for a 15 mins quickie ? 

Are you willing to pay £10 and expect her to jiggle up and down and say thank you...?

Are you willing to put on a uniform and a blue helmet go the the CAR and give girls a can of food and some biscuits while they give you CIM...?

Are you willing to pay £20 and then slap her head against a wall ..and take back your money because it was a poor service ?

Are you willing to just give her the crystal meth and ask her to let you have a-levels ?

Are you willing to pay her £50 for an hour of great sex while she has been on call for several hours and has to pay £30 ph for the room or £60 per day minimum and has to get ready before you arrive and then clean up after you leave... and the only way she can make any decent money is to see 12 guys a day... ?

So tell us ... what is the minimum you are willing to pay for access to the bodies of women and girls ?

2 people like this

We have been so captivated by the over payment issue so let's discuss the obvious dichotomy...

What is the minimum you are willing to pay to put your john thomas inside some girl who is willing to accept any price ?

Are you willing to pay £10 and expect her to jiggle up and down and say thank you...?

Are you willing to put on a uniform and a blue helmet go the the CAR and give girls a can of food and some biscuits while they give you CIM...?

Are you willing to pay £20 and then slap her head against a wall ..and take back your money because it was a poor service ?

Are you willing to just give her the crystal meth and ask her to let you have a-levels ?

Are you willing to pay her £50 for an hour of great sex while she has been on call for several hours and has to pay £30 ph for the room or £60 per day minimum and has to get ready before you arrive and then clean up after you leave... and the only way she can make any decent money is to see 12 guys a day... ?

So tell us ... what is the minimum you are willing to pay for access to the bodies of women and girls ?

When you say we that doesnt include me, i have found it immensely boring both from you and others. Its all very simple in reality a freely working adult WG charges what she chooses to charge and punters either pay her fee or look elsewhere. My interest is to ensure newbie punters are aware there is no correlation between price and how good a WG might be, it might save them the thousands i wasted.

Minimum prices work the same as a maximium price of course, a freely working adult WG, not a girl as you mention for some reason here chooses the rate she wishes to work at, if she isnt happy at that rate she can change it at anytime she wishes to. All i have to go on is my best judgement as to whether ANY WG is working of her own free will for certain and not being coerced by someone else, as a punter i dont have the insight into a WGs personal life to know what might be going on. I dont KNOWINGLY punt with coerced or in anyway forced WGs, who knows if i have unknowingly though. I would rather chop it off than do so knowingly as i punt for fun with hopefully willing WGs.

The least i have yet paid at a 121 punt is £70 an hour, paid £80-150 an hour the most though. If a WG i fancied charged less than £70 an hour i might be interested, if under £60 an hour i would be particuarly suspicious as this is an unusually low fee. Its a free market for freely working WGs so completely up to them what they charge and why. If a punter is suspicious of a WG charging a low to him fee my advice would be look elsewhere.

As with anything i buy or the services i have i look for VFM in all things, punting is no different, i require VFM as i see it. What that means in punting is a WG with a good attitude who is honest and offers me the services agreed on the phone when i booked and confirmed, with accurate pictures of what she looks like in the present, i ALWAYS stick to my end of the deal, ensuring i am clean and with the agreed money on me, i expect the same courtesy in return, which i do usually get in fact.

6 people like this

Am I naïve, do any of those scenarios exist in Britain. If they do, are you accusing punternet members of wanting to indulge themselves.

They are very extreme examples, you may help your argument more, by using a more realistic scene, that an average male poster on here would face. 

I can see you are angry, as any right thinking person would be, about some of the situations you mention, I for one, wouldn't want to be involved in any of them and Ive worn the uniform and the blue helmet.

1 person likes this

The maximum price thread actually contained some decent debate when some of the crap was cast aside - including some good points made by Inna. Sorry but I find this thread more than a little distasteful.

Smiths, I admire that you actually responded with a sensible post, as I can only imagine what some of the responses will be.....

To answer

1) I've done a quick search on AW for an independent wg in my area. Removing the obvious fake profiles & scammers and the lowest hourly rate for anyone I'd be remotely interested in is £100. So there's the answer.

2) i'll have to quote smiths here with respect to the scenarios described in the OP

I dont KNOWINGLY punt with coerced or in anyway forced WGs, who knows if i have unknowingly though. I would rather chop it off than do so knowingly as i punt for fun with hopefully willing WGs..

1 person likes this

Better get in quick then before the thread lockers wake up .The minimum you can pay and do a P'net FR is one penny . I haven't achieved this yet but am working towards it .

The absolute minimum I have paid is petrol money  ,  when I gave a girl a lift home late one night in return for a BJ .  My driver told me later it was the most stupid thing I ever did as once she was in the car she could have accused me of molesting her and  gone to the old bill and had me in the courts . Lesson learned .

1 person likes this

Inna, I have generally enjoyed your postings being insightful well written usually entertaining etc etc and like a fellow member who has posted a PN FR just recently think I'd very much like to visit you. But your opening post on this thread when it suggests that we punters would want to engage in violence or exploitation to get a cheap thrill is just about the most offensive thing I've ever read on here. I'm sure you wont give a flying fuck what I think, but just saying. Shame really as its a very sensible topic and very much in keeping with your usual ability to be thought provoking x

Edited by AnotherFrank
1 person likes this

Better get in quick then before the thread lockers wake up .

Morning.

It's a valid topic of discussion but please let's keep it civil on both sides.

how come its offensive to discuss a ladies pricing but OK to ask about a punters red lines on price?

Anyroad, I dont think I have seen anyone advertising an hour under £99 with whom i would want to punt.

(Why £99? do they have a stash of £1 coins to give change?)

2 people like this

I have not (in the UK) seen anyone and paid less than £100/hr, the reason is twofold.  Firstly I have seen a few at this rate and only 1 has been any good the others have at best been going through the motions.  The other reason (and this will raise howls of derision in certain circles) is that I cannot morally justify parting with less than that considering what I am asking expecting her to do, I just don't feel comfortable with paying less.

1 person likes this

I have not (in the UK) seen anyone and paid less than £100/hr, the reason is twofold.  Firstly I have seen a few at this rate and only 1 has been any good the others have at best been going through the motions.  The other reason (and this will raise howls of derision in certain circles) is that I cannot morally justify parting with less than that considering what I am asking expecting her to do, I just don't feel comfortable with paying less.

Umm.  What, to you, may be a relatively trivial amount, may to someone else, be a lot of money. for the value of money varies with a persons wealth.

If you are uncomfortable giving her £80, you could always tip her £20.

1 person likes this

Casting aside any personal views on the way Inna phrased her opening post I think that it is a very interesting question.

My initial reaction is that £100 for a one hour incall is my base. I've found that ladies at that level do tend to give a good service.

I am taking into account the appearance of the lady; her general manner and speech; condition of the premises; availability of shower facilities; and location regarding privacy and parking. Also the efficiency of the booking i.e. no messing about.

Ladies in the £100 and above seem to have these things sorted.

I have done the occasional £70 - £90 punt (always last minute impulse purchases) and, with one exception, found them to be very nice ladies but the condition of premises, lack of shower facilities, communication have been below what one expects.

Facilities with £100+ ladies (up to £160 an hour in my case) have been the same standard as for the £100 ladies.

So my answer to Inna's basic question is £100.

1 person likes this

Better get in quick then before the thread lockers wake up . The minimum you can pay and do a P'net FR is one penny . I haven't achieved this yet but am working towards it .

The absolute minimum I have paid is petrol money  ,  when I gave a girl a lift home late one night in return for a BJ .  My driver told me later it was the most stupid thing I ever did as once she was in the car she could have accused me of molesting her and  gone to the old bill and had me in the courts . Lesson learned .

I think the eagle eyed post deleters wake up way before the thread lockers do  :blink:

The minimum I'd pay would be transport money, and its happened....but then would this be classed as a punt ?..........but then do I care what its classed as ??!!!

:D  :P

Edited by BillGoldberg
1 person likes this

Seems that as long as youre a wg (or ex wg) then its ok to make ridiculous and offensive insinuations that 'cheapskate' punters are of the breed that would happily 'slap a girls head against the wall for poor service' but its resolutely not ok if youre a punter to respond in equally as ridiculous fashion because no, thats not allowed................thats offensive and that gets your post deleted  

Edited by Danish Pia
3 people like this

Umm.  What, to you, may be a relatively trivial amount, may to someone else, be a lot of money. for the value of money varies with a persons wealth.

If you are uncomfortable giving her £80, you could always tip her £20.

Fair point, but I don't think I mentioned her rates, but the minimum with which I am prepared to part, that may be considered as semantics but there you go!  To the other aspect of what you say, £100 is not a trivial amount to me, the extent of a person's wealth is largely irrelevant (except that it could colour the outcome of the next sentence).  I am making the distinction based on my own set of moral values which, twisted as they may be, tell me that engaging in what someone recently described as "the most intimate act known to man (and woman)", should come at a certain price or be of a certain value, for me that value is akin to a good meal for two in a half decent restaurant, a weeks worth of shopping, enough time in a pub to get completely banjaxed or full tank if fuel, that is the value I would place on an hours worth of physical pleasure.  Ok the time it takes me to earn / generate the currency in question may not be the same as for all posters to this board, but we do not live a society where "all men are created equal", Society places a certain value on the skills that I possess, for which I am remunerated accordingly, if that were to change then I may adjust my values.

1 person likes this

Inna, I have generally enjoyed your postings being insightful well written usually entertaining etc etc and like a fellow member who has posted a PN FR just recently think I'd very much like to visit you. But your opening post on this thread when it suggests that we punters would want to engage in violence or exploitation to get a cheap thrill is just about the most offensive thing I've ever read on here. I'm sure you wont give a flying fuck what I think, but just saying. Shame really as its a very sensible topic and very much in keeping with your usual ability to be thought provoking x

Let us be specific ... I believe overwhelmingly that most punters on PN and punters in general would not want to exploit or abuse any woman or WG however there is an undercurrent from a minority who certainly consider that women who can earn £150 a hour are not worth it... So I just want to know how far they would go the other way... 

1 person likes this

Seems that as long as youre a wg (or ex wg) then its ok to make ridiculous and offensive insinuations that 'cheapskate' punters are of the breed that would happily 'slap a girls head against the wall for poor service' but its resolutely not ok if youre a punter to respond in equally as ridiculous fashion because no, thats not allowed................thats offensive and that gets your post deleted  

I am just asking....  because men here can be very aggressive and I am interested to know where they draw the line 

1 person likes this

Casting aside any personal views on the way Inna phrased her opening post I think that it is a very interesting question.

My initial reaction is that £100 for a one hour incall is my base. I've found that ladies at that level do tend to give a good service.

I am taking into account the appearance of the lady; her general manner and speech; condition of the premises; availability of shower facilities; and location regarding privacy and parking. Also the efficiency of the booking i.e. no messing about.

Ladies in the £100 and above seem to have these things sorted.

I have done the occasional £70 - £90 punt (always last minute impulse purchases) and, with one exception, found them to be very nice ladies but the condition of premises, lack of shower facilities, communication have been below what one expects.

Facilities with £100+ ladies (up to £160 an hour in my case) have been the same standard as for the £100 ladies.

So my answer to Inna's basic question is £100.

and thank you... for a straight answer

When you say we that doesnt include me, i have found it immensely boring both from you and others. Its all very simple in reality a freely working adult WG charges what she chooses to charge and punters either pay her fee or look elsewhere. My interest is to ensure newbie punters are aware there is no correlation between price and how good a WG might be, it might save them the thousands i wasted.

Minimum prices work the same as a maximium price of course, a freely working adult WG, not a girl as you mention for some reason here chooses the rate she wishes to work at, if she isnt happy at that rate she can change it at anytime she wishes to. All i have to go on is my best judgement as to whether ANY WG is working of her own free will for certain and not being coerced by someone else, as a punter i dont have the insight into a WGs personal life to know what might be going on. I dont KNOWINGLY punt with coerced or in anyway forced WGs, who knows if i have unknowingly though. I would rather chop it off than do so knowingly as i punt for fun with hopefully willing WGs.

The least i have yet paid at a 121 punt is £70 an hour, paid £80-150 an hour the most though. If a WG i fancied charged less than £70 an hour i might be interested, if under £60 an hour i would be particuarly suspicious as this is an unusually low fee. Its a free market for freely working WGs so completely up to them what they charge and why. If a punter is suspicious of a WG charging a low to him fee my advice would be look elsewhere.

As with anything i buy or the services i have i look for VFM in all things, punting is no different, i require VFM as i see it. What that means in punting is a WG with a good attitude who is honest and offers me the services agreed on the phone when i booked and confirmed, with accurate pictures of what she looks like in the present, i ALWAYS stick to my end of the deal, ensuring i am clean and with the agreed money on me, i expect the same courtesy in return, which i do usually get in fact.

There you see that didn't hurt.... and obviously you have a sense of something might be wrong below a certain price... which represents experience and a conscious ... 

1 person likes this

I will pay as little as possible.

If I can get it for £20 - great... If I have to pay £150, fair enough - but I expect A LOT MORE than if I pay £20.

Stands to logical reason, doesn't it?

3 people like this

The maximum price thread actually contained some decent debate when some of the crap was cast aside - including some good points made by Inna. Sorry but I find this thread more than a little distasteful.

Smiths, I admire that you actually responded with a sensible post, as I can only imagine what some of the responses will be.....

To answer

1) I've done a quick search on AW for an independent wg in my area. Removing the obvious fake profiles & scammers and the lowest hourly rate for anyone I'd be remotely interested in is £100. So there's the answer.

2) i'll have to quote smiths here with respect to the scenarios described in the OP

So we seem to be establishing a useful base line regarding acceptable minimums including price... 

I will pay as little as possible.

If I can get it for £20 - great... If I have to pay £150, fair enough - but I expect A LOT MORE than if I pay £20.

Stands to logical reason, doesn't it?

I am sure it does

Forum Rules Reminder:

This message board is for discussing all aspects of the London and UK prostitution scene, in a polite and civilised manner. The following are prohibited and will result in deletion of messages and possible banning from the board:

• Off-topic posts - this includes but is not limited to:
    • Male service providers: anyone who is not 100% female, both physically and genetically
    • Swingers/dogging
    • The street scene

Also it is interesting that there seems to be a visceral sense of outrage about specific naming of various cheap punting experiences etc... that mirrors in some way the sense of anger experienced by WG who are constantly being told that by charging £150 per hour they are poor value for money and many of them are incapable of giving good services.... However we are expected to suck it up...  now is time to you Guys to examine the logical inquiry regarding how cheap would you go...

It is not so difficult and some punters have already given clear and straight answers that clearly show they have given some thought to the issues of when cheap is no longer cheap but is likely to be abusive...  

1 person likes this

I have never found anyone who can fully satisfy my requirements for less than £150. There are of course many great looking girls with great service at less than that figure. But, none of them (that I have met or am aware of) have been able to give me exactly what I want. Bear in mind that I prefer longer bookings so personality and "click" factor are important for me as much as the full on PSE that I generally like. Also, given that many of my bookings nowadays are fully interactive MFF, true bisexuality is a requirement for me too and that can be difficult to find. Lots of girls will only "work" with specific friends of theirs with a series of well rehearsed moves, which is cool, but not for me.

Edited by hendrix
2 people like this

I have never found anyone who can fully satisfy my requirements for less than £150. There are of course many great looking girls with great service at less than that figure. But, none of them (that I have met or am aware of) have been able to give me exactly what I want. Bear in mind that I prefer longer bookings so personality and "click" factor are important for me as much as the full on PSE that I generally like. Also, given that many of my bookings nowadays are fully interactive MFF, true bisexuality is a requirement for me too and that can be difficult to find. Lots of girls will only "work" with specific friends of theirs with a series of well rehearsed moves, which is cool, but not for me.

There used to be a phenomenal flats scene in the East London/Essex border region where you could enjoy fantastic VFM punts with Thai girls, who in terms of looks, service and personality, were easily of the calibre of the top tier Central/West London £150/hr agency girls of the last 5 or so years, and all for only £100/hr, sometimes less

I remember enjoying a fantastic 45 minute duo booking for £160

Sadly those days are long gone, not so much in terms of price, but in terms of quality and variety, as several of those set-ups do still exist, but the girls have never been on a par as those of that golden age