mungo

When To Take Shower?

45 posts in this topic

When should you take a shower during a punt? I know you all will say at the beginning of course but I like mutual undressing and  the shower can then spoil the built-up tension, should I shower as soon as possible and get dressed again or just come out with towel tenting. 

When should you take a shower during a punt? I know you all will say at the beginning of course but I like mutual undressing and  the shower can then spoil the built-up tension, should I shower as soon as possible and get dressed again or just come out with towel tenting. 

Obviously its up to you what suits you. I have a quick 2-3 minute shower ideally with the WG outside the cubicle naked getting my engine revved, i have zero interest in mutual undressing though, naked asap suits me.

1 person likes this

Good question! I have usually showered just before leaving home, and if the journey has been less than 30 minutes or so I reckon I should be OK.

If asked to shower, I ask the lady to join me! It can be great.

You could also ask her to join you after the mutual disrobing; I love the undressing and a shared shower just continues to raise the temperature!

I always like to take a shower, I find it helps get my head in the right space. As I like CFNM it also ensures that I am naked and the lady is still dressed ;)

then have a shared shower where you can continue the fun and games x

shared shower where you can continue the fun and games x

I shared a bath, even better, plus nice and relaxing, 2 hr booking, so spent around 30 min in the bath, then a nice massage

I would take the lady's preference into consideration rather than start issuing instructions but I am sure people don't simply tell the lady what's going to happen.

Personally not into shared showers unless afterwards and invited into one with enough room.

Sorry,but i did have a schoolboy snigger over that :)

Good question! I have usually showered just before leaving home, and if the journey has been less than 30 minutes or so I reckon I should be OK.

You could also ask her to join you after the mutual disrobing; I love the undressing and a shared shower just continues to raise the temperature!

The same here.I like to leave well scrubbed up.If the journey goes pearshaped however and more agro than expected,shared shower is marvelous,or as i've experienced more recently,being washed down :)

I like a shower before and after.  I'm usually on my way from somewhere else and usually have travelled on the underground, so a shower before seems only courteous.  Afterwards, it's to freshen up and often to clear my head :-)

1 person likes this

There is a great place that has an assisted shower as a standard service. I love it and now always go for it. Recently I have visited a couple of fantastic girls in the Earls Court area and they kindly offered a shower before and after. I think that is great service. Aside from that, personal hygiene/grooming is important.

I love shared shower as well but often get refused due to the girl not wanting to get her hair wet!

I love shared shower as well but often get refused due to the girl not wanting to get her hair wet!

Ask her to take off her wig!!

I have a lot of darling fellows put their clothes back on after their shower and emerge clean and fluffy and dressed. Solves the undressing issue. 

A good question and important too! Yes, I pretty much do the same as you. 

The shower is as much a statement as an act of cleansing. It shows respect for both yourself and the WG concerned. It has the added benefit of putting her mind at ease that your aren't literally going to be a minger. Because of this, it's always the first thing I do when I arrive.

If you enjoy mutual undressing, Rose has the ideal solution above : D.

I normally shower b4 I leave home and was thinking I should take a shower with the girl if she up for it. Stupid question but does anyone know if this is a free bonus time with a WG?

I normally shower b4 I leave home and was thinking I should take a shower with the girl if she up for it. Stupid question but does anyone know if this is a free bonus time with a WG?

You're joking, right? ;)

Shower once a month whether I need it or not!! Gotta stick to your routine  :P

Shower once a month whether I need it or not!! Gotta stick to your routine  :P

So you're who the phrase "at discretion" was invented for. ;)

When and if you smell.  Simples :)

Or.. 'if' and 'when '  even...

Edited by Sarah Summers

I shared a bath, even better, plus nice and relaxing, 2 hr booking, so spent around 30 min in the bath, then a nice massage

The problem in the UK is the baths are too small for real recreation, I prefer the riverside pools that are so cooling and relaxing. 

The problem in the UK is the baths are too small for real recreation, I prefer the riverside pools that are so cooling and relaxing. 

First you have to find a clean river; then nobody overlooking it. Not so easy in this crowded island. Great idea though!!

First you have to find a clean river; then nobody overlooking it. Not so easy in this crowded island. Great idea though!!

It is very nice to have a river that is coming down from the mountain, then the acolytes help make a large pool with ceramics and let the water in, then there are never so many people to watch unless there is a purga. I am told in the UK you have lido at the sea.

I remember up London a little while back,Smirnoff were doing a promotion to show how good their charcoal filtration system was.Pumping water directly from the Thames,through a miniature version of their system then asking people to drink it.They thrust a cup at me.There were a few places it was going to go,down my throat wasnt one of them.I remember fishing the Thames as a kid.The only thing that had a nibble was this massive rat.It was also the only thing i saw actually swimming past.

Even round my way,every time the river gets cleaned up and restocked one of the local firms has an "accidental"spillage.

I offer a shower once the client has told me how long he would like to stay for.

First a nice cold drink (I'm not one for tea or coffee, too smelly) and then the business  :D  and then a nice shower. 

Whilst he's in the shower I make myself more 'comfortable' so when he comes into my room he feels a lot more comfortable being naked with only a towel to cover his man hood.  :)