Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joe1980

I'm Going In!

29 posts in this topic

So I just booked my first punt.  Can't believe how long it took to build the courage just to make the call!!

My hands are already shaking with excitement.  I dread to think what I'll be like tomorrow!

Any 'last minute' advice?  It's an incall.

I've already picked up some valuable info here, like take loose cash not a wallet (for security), don't divulge full name, don't ask her personal questions etc.

Also, is it reasonable to make requests in advance?  Like asking her to certain clothing, asking her to actually be clothed (I love mutual undressing).

Many thanks

So I just booked my first punt.  Can't believe how long it took to build the courage just to make the call!!

My hands are already shaking with excitement.  I dread to think what I'll be like tomorrow!

I've already picked up some valuable info here, like take loose cash not a wallet (for security), don't divulge full name, don't ask her personal questions etc.

Also, is it reasonable to make requests in advance?  Like asking her to certain clothing, asking her to actually be clothed (I love mutual undressing).

Many thanks

best of luck. we all did our first one once and all remember our nerves.

ask her if you want something special but for first go id say KISS  (Keep it simple, stupid)

do tell us how it went.

Try and relax and enjoy yourself!..that's the main thing. Of course you can make requests in advance, girls usually appreciate being asked about clothing etc beforehand rather than having it sprung on them during the meeting. 

Many thanks

As Cov and Hendrix have posted, just ask her how you would like her to dress. Above all else relax and enjoy, its all about you having fun, nerves are normal. I hope you have a good time. :)

Brilliant, have a super time! Presumably you'll be confirming your appointment tomorrow morning? That may be a good time to appraise the lady of any requests re. clothing etc. But, as coventrypunter says, keep it simple...

Many thanks

Yes, so long as they are not unreasonable such as wearing a heavy overcoat in this weather. I think most ladies are happy to wear something special, if they have it.

Enjoy!!

Yes, so long as they are not unreasonable such as wearing a heavy overcoat in this weather. I think most ladies are happy to wear something special, if they have it.

Enjoy!!

gorilla suit?

Nothing to add, except have keep as calm as you can and have fun!

Nothing to add, except have keep as calm as you can and have fun!

Keep Calm and Punt! :D

gorilla suit?

Don't forget to check the lady's grooming habits first. There is nothing worse than a gorilla with a Brazilian. If you stare then they rip your arms off.

Tell her what you like as most are not mind readers lol. A little talk at the beginning may well go a long way to blowing your mind having a great punt. Rather than coming out disappointed.

1 person likes this

Awesome.  Thanks for all the advice guys. 

I hope I get a decent nights sleep tonight, I'll need all my energy tomorrow.

:D

Am I expected to provide condoms?

No, any professional girl will have her preferred choice of condoms available. Enjoy!

Awesome.  Thanks for all the advice guys. 

I hope I get a decent nights sleep tonight, I'll need all my energy tomorrow.

:D

I hope Joe has enough energy for a report after all the advice we have given him.

Am I expected to provide condoms?

Hey joe  , where you goin' with that condom in your hand  ?

Goin' down to screw ma ol' lady  , caught her messin' roun' with another man  

Hello

I surprised myself by not being nervous about ringing the buzzer.  I went straight up into her apartment.  I wasn't a great place, but it was comfortable and tidy.

On the agency website it said she gave FK, but it's not true.  It was lips only and she clearly wasn't into that either which was disappointing, maybe it was the stubble...  It also says OWO, again that's bollocks as she only sucked with a condom.  I'm easy going so I let it slide, but I do think that's shit of the agency to falsely advertise. 

I didn't have a clue what I was doing so I just paid her compliments for a while.  She could tell I was finding it hard to relax (despite you guys' advice) so she led the conversation to get to unwind.

She started rubbing my cock but the boy wasn't behaving himself, so she told me to relax my mind.  I asked her to suck it which she was happy to do.  After a few minutes she straddled me and guided me in.  I told her I was unlikely to last long as it had been a while...  But I did alright :)  After the first round we chatted some more for a while (she was surprisingly open about her life).  Once I'd recovered I wanted to have some finger fun.  Another disappointment as she said she doesn't like fingers inside her :(  I rubbed her clit while she rubbed me hard then it was on to round two.  Tried various positions, realised how unfit I am, got cramp!  But carried on regardless.  Then she looked at the clock and it was time-up, but she was kind enough to allow me time to finish the job.  I worked hard but couldn't manage another load but I didn't mind.  It was good to get the exercise haha!

Overall it was a great time, just tarnished by the false advertising.

Can't wait for the next one!!

Hello

I surprised myself by not being nervous about ringing the buzzer.  I went straight up into her apartment.  I wasn't a great place, but it was comfortable and tidy.

On the agency website it said she gave FK, but it's not true.  It was lips only and she clearly wasn't into that either which was disappointing, maybe it was the stubble...  It also says OWO, again that's bollocks as she only sucked with a condom.  I'm easy going so I let it slide, but I do think that's shit of the agency to falsely advertise. 

I didn't have a clue what I was doing so I just paid her compliments for a while.  She could tell I was finding it hard to relax (despite you guys' advice) so she led the conversation to get to unwind.

She started rubbing my cock but the boy wasn't behaving himself, so she told me to relax my mind.  I asked her to suck it which she was happy to do.  After a few minutes she straddled me and guided me in.  I told her I was unlikely to last long as it had been a while...  But I did alright :)  After the first round we chatted some more for a while (she was surprisingly open about her life).  Once I'd recovered I wanted to have some finger fun.  Another disappointment as she said she doesn't like fingers inside her :(  I rubbed her clit while she rubbed me hard then it was on to round two.  Tried various positions, realised how unfit I am, got cramp!  But carried on regardless.  Then she looked at the clock and it was time-up, but she was kind enough to allow me time to finish the job.  I worked hard but couldn't manage another load but I didn't mind.  It was good to get the exercise haha!

Overall it was a great time, just tarnished by the false advertising.

Can't wait for the next one!!

Sorry you didn't get exactly what you wanted, that's always disappointing, but glad that you enjoyed yourself regardless :) There is a lot better out there for sure!! Hopefully, recommendations here or elsewhere will help you pick a girl that "does what it say's on the tin" next time :D

I'm glad you had a good time Joe. I agree about the false "advertising" though. I'm a planner by nature so it really pisses me off not to get the services I'm expecting. I had a slightly similar experience with an agency girl I booked a while ago. I'd checked the website and the agency about the services she offered. FK, OWO, CIM and anal play are what I was looking for. Once we started she clearly wasn't interested in kissing. So, I thought let's hold it and check about the rest of the "advertised" services. Turned out that OWO was about all that was on offer. When I started punting I'd probably have put it down to experience but these days I like to think I'm cannier. So, I asked for my money back, suggested she call a cab and gave her £10 for her trouble. I didn't get any nookie but I'm about the whole experience and from experience I'd have started with buyer's remorse as soon as she'd finished so what's the point?

It can be off putting when things don't go as planned or expected, especially early on in your punting career. You did well to carry on and make the most of it. The main thing is you enjoyed it, and that's good to hear.

So is this false advertising thing common?

How many of you guys have experienced this before?

I bet anyone with a few punts under the belt has experienced it. It is one of the reasons we like punternet (we can reduce these experiences), and we go back to our regular again and again.

Reports here, and careful reading of reports on adult work help reduce.

But I suggest you keep your attitude. No point in being grumpy after a great time because one box wasn't ticked. By all means choose not to go back. But enjoying what you do get adds to the pleasure.

So is this false advertising thing common? How many of you guys have experienced this before?

Joe mate, it's bloody rife. Glad to hear your first punt wasn't a disaster, but it should have been so much better.

Please consider a review naming both the agency and lady. Give her credit for what you liked, but be honest about the lack of kissing and owo. This will help your site-mates make an informed decision for the future.

Oh, and next time perhaps pick a lady who has some FRs that show she does provide the services offered.

Best of, and thanks for sharing.

Edited by Kantos Kan