Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

Zurich Sex Drive In

16 posts in this topic

Our Germanic cousins have such a pragmatic approach to the oldest profession...but it's Zurich and it's in Switzerland BTW.

Edited by venturer

Our Germanic cousins have such a pragmatic approach to the oldest profession...but it's Zurich and it's in Switzerland BTW.

Oops - silly me. My title pun fell flat then but - it's still potentially one of my favourite things

Mods can you change the title of this thread to "Zurich Sex Drive In"

The "i" says that these 9 huts cost 1.7m euro to build. You'd think they could manage 4 walls and a bed for that. Maybe it all went on expenses for councillors investigating the situation at first hand.

The "i" says that these 9 huts cost 1.7m euro to build. You'd think they could manage 4 walls and a bed for that. Maybe it all went on expenses for councillors investigating the situation at first hand.

They could of built a Laufhaus for that, so councils are as over charged as here I see.

Oops - silly me. My title pun fell flat then but - it's still potentially one of my favourite things

:lol:

I see what you were trying to do lancelot...a slap-up meal of schnitzel with noodles and crisp Apple strudels followed by a shag with Liesl at the local drive-in!! :D

Our Germanic cousins have such a pragmatic approach to the oldest profession...

As with so many things! - rent controls, capped interest rates, tax breaks for partners of stay-at-home mums...

This was a really interesting TV program I thought:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b038669g

:lol:

I see what you were trying to do lancelot...a slap-up meal of schnitzel with noodles and crisp Apple strudels followed by a shag with Liesl at the local drive-in!! :D

That unworthy comment can only mean a glove slapped across your face sir - and a demand for satisfaction.

But yes - what you described so crudley - to my ears - the sound of music.

It seems that the first day of trading was a non event. A posse of photographers sniggering at one or two cars that circled the joint and left.

Yeah, this was voted in by referendum. It's basically the locals trying to clear up the streets, and in the process provide safe locations for the girls in the area.

However, the local press are stating that this idea was doomed to fail from the outset, as they are not actually trying to support the girls, but stop them from 'hanging around' in the old district.

They will make it work, they're Swiss, and believe me, they have thought this through, and to be honest, prostitution here is very, very different to the UK.

There are mixed feeling, as there always is, although it's legal, so it's actually still accepted as a true profession. They're taxed, they pay health insurance, and they have little booths on the side of the road (they look like camper vans mostly), that have full cleaning facilities and hot drinks for the girls. They even provide a level of security through first aid and making sure the girls don't disappear.

For those of you who like to be in the know, there is 'club Oceano' (a famous brothel that is in Lugano, the canton that borders Italy), and nearly every major city (I say major, but the biggest city only has one million people) has a district.

(I hope that it's ok to post this! - please edit if not!)

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/prostitutes-in-switzerland-club-oceano

Just down the road from where I live, there must be a couple of hundred eastern European girls, that I walk past on my way home, and they are usually incredibly polite(!), well presented, and gorgeous. 

Just keeping you in the loop!

-H

From the photos I have seen the place doesn't look that inviting - the rooms are open? with a mattress on the floor?

It seems one chap actually broke down and needed to be jump started

From the photos I have seen the place doesn't look that inviting - the rooms are open? with a mattress on the floor?

If you are referring to Zurich, there are no mattresses, and they are not really 'rooms', more like sheds, but bigger. The little grey thing is a patch of concrete, it's there so the drivers have to park next to the wall on the other side, so they can't get out!

Have you never heard of seats that recline?? ;)

So you park in one of those garage type spaces - and you shag in the car?

So you park in one of those garage type spaces - and you shag in the car?

Yeah, pretty much! Although don't forget that this is a compound and not just on the side of the road. As soon as the place isn't swarming with press, I think it will actually pick up!