Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stratocaster

Sex Boxes

11 posts in this topic

Looking at the first photo it would appear they have already been used as urinals.

Having sex accompanied by the fragrant smell of piss isn't my bag.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/27/switzerland-sex-drive-in_n_3821951.html

Hm, yes - very safe. Shagging in a car, in a door-less shed. What might be putting the punters off? Not the gaggle of journalists and photographers, surely?

How do you get to the panic button, when you're trapped inside somebody's car? And how is it meant to protect the WGs against pimps? I just don't get the whole thing. Why not just make street prostitution illegal, and have the women work in brothels, with security staff, monthly health checks, a tax number, clean sheets and a shower? If they're really worried about pimps, used condoms in the street, and people screwing in doorways, why come up with that stupid solution? I don't get it, jeez!

ref: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/aug/26/zurich-drive-in-garages-prostitutes

If one had a privately-owned vacant lot and placed a number of drive-in sex boxes on it, would this constitute a brothel under UK law if sex workers started using them?

Ah, the possibilities!

If you were getting money from it yes. If someone was at the end of a phone or on the door organising it yes

If that yellow looking thing is the bed, then fuck that, or rather not!

If that yellow looking thing is the bed, then fuck that, or rather not!

I think its a little pavement in case its raining so you dont have to stand on the wet ground if he wants it up against the car. The roof looks like a tarp. Well I hope it works out for them. I have to admit, I wouldnt stand for a bunch of anyones regardless of their profession and their clients shitting and pissing outside my house. Its disgusting and there is no need for it. 

I think its a little pavement in case its raining so you dont have to stand on the wet ground if he wants it up against the car. The roof looks like a tarp. Well I hope it works out for them. I have to admit, I wouldnt stand for a bunch of anyones regardless of their profession and their clients shitting and pissing outside my house. Its disgusting and there is no need for it. 

Prostitution is legal here in Switzerland, and to be honest, it's only frowned upon by young mislead youth and more senior, traditional Swiss people. The booths were created for many reasons, the big reasons being: to prevent unlicensed prostitution (mainly immigrants coming in and operating under the radar, spreading STD's in their wake), to prevent underage prostitution (a massive problem here until the end of last year!), to help keep these girls safe from abuse and, to clean up the streets from the aftermath of a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. It's a pilot program, to test whether this is going to work throughout Switzerland, and not just in Zurich. This was actually voted in by referendum, meaning that every person in the canton Zurich had the opportunity to vote and the booths won by a landslide!

This area has cleaning facilities, toilets, first aid, and they are monitored by local police. It allows the girls an area to work in which is safe, maintained, cleaned (daily by the government!) and enclosed environment. They are provided with as many condoms as they need, alcohol cleaning gel and bins. The guys are not allowed to have anyone else in the car, they have to be alone, and they cannot exit the car. (The little yellow strip of pavement isn't just to keep the feet dry, as it doesn't rain much here in summer, and it's far, far too cold in winter!), it's to force the guys to park up against the wall. They're not allowed to leave the car, and not allowed to drive off with the girls inside (or whilst inside the girls!).

Personally, knowing what it's like here, I think it's nothing but a good idea, and will help prevent a lot of the crime that's associated with the girls and the area.

This is just my 2c, but I thought I'd share the opinion from this side of the fence!

- H

Prostitution is legal here in Switzerland, and to be honest, it's only frowned upon by young mislead youth and more senior, traditional Swiss people. The booths were created for many reasons, the big reasons being: to prevent unlicensed prostitution (mainly immigrants coming in and operating under the radar, spreading STD's in their wake), to prevent underage prostitution (a massive problem here until the end of last year!), to help keep these girls safe from abuse and, to clean up the streets from the aftermath of a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. It's a pilot program, to test whether this is going to work throughout Switzerland, and not just in Zurich. This was actually voted in by referendum, meaning that every person in the canton Zurich had the opportunity to vote and the booths won by a landslide!

This area has cleaning facilities, toilets, first aid, and they are monitored by local police. It allows the girls an area to work in which is safe, maintained, cleaned (daily by the government!) and enclosed environment. They are provided with as many condoms as they need, alcohol cleaning gel and bins. The guys are not allowed to have anyone else in the car, they have to be alone, and they cannot exit the car. (The little yellow strip of pavement isn't just to keep the feet dry, as it doesn't rain much here in summer, and it's far, far too cold in winter!), it's to force the guys to park up against the wall. They're not allowed to leave the car, and not allowed to drive off with the girls inside (or whilst inside the girls!).

Personally, knowing what it's like here, I think it's nothing but a good idea, and will help prevent a lot of the crime that's associated with the girls and the area.

This is just my 2c, but I thought I'd share the opinion from this side of the fence!

- H

If you notice I was in agreement that the boxes are a good idea. The shitting and pissing comment was gleaned from the report on the OP's link. 

I seriously doubt its only young people who would object to finding a human turd in their garden.  Regarding the pavement, thats a good idea then xx

Sex boxes ! Reminds me of a recent pho-par by a lady on the radio doing the traffic report, she stated theres delays on the A** due to a overturned whores box. A true story

I have only one thing to say about the sex-boxes and that is disgusting!

I have only one thing to say about the sex-boxes and that is disgusting!

Why is it disgusting? :(