Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tintiri

Market Drayton

6 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a lady that does A-Levels and is relatively young with petite small breasts preferably in Martker Drayton ( TF 9 ) or close by.

I looked at the purple site but nothing caught my eye as well as punternet search tool which gave a couple of suggestions but i want to have a bit more options.

I am more of looking if anybody knows a nice lady that might be semi professional or up for some fun for some remuneration anything really. I am just trying to escape work place boredom.

Interestingly, there are no reports under the location of Market Drayton. My advice to the OP would be to spread his net a little wider and, if my geography were any better, I would be able to suggest a town or two. Sorry I am crap at geography.

You might consider Jan of Whitchurch.  She is older than "relatively young" but has great FRs.

You might consider Jan of Whitchurch.  She is older than "relatively young" but has great FRs.

Hmm doing a search with either the name or the location does not bring back anything. I did a search by location, either location Whitchurch nothing back.

Not sure how to find her ?

Hmm doing a search with either the name or the location does not bring back anything. I did a search by location, either location Whitchurch nothing back.

Not sure how to find her ?

Look in the field reports on here. She has 54 reports, all of them very complimentary.

I am not sure if she is on AW.

Edited by porker paul