rockinghut

Role Play And Odd Things

37 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm just wondering what the oddest requests people have made are, and what the responses from WG's has been?

I've been punting for a little while now, but have yet to work up the nerve to request anything beyond the ordinary. For instance, I find that walking in with the WG already in lingerie removes a little of the mystery for me. In fact a particular request (which might be strange) is to have them in gym gear!

So tell us what you request and how it is received, or for any of the girls here, what is the strangest request you have had? Recommendations on good WG's for this type of thing would be welcome as well.

Hello,

I'm just wondering what the oddest requests people have made are, and what the responses from WG's has been?

I've been punting for a little while now, but have yet to work up the nerve to request anything beyond the ordinary. For instance, I find that walking in with the WG already in lingerie removes a little of the mystery for me. In fact a particular request (which might be strange) is to have them in gym gear!

So tell us what you request and how it is received, or for any of the girls here, what is the strangest request you have had? Recommendations on good WG's for this type of thing would be welcome as well.

Role Play is a massive subject.

Think of any scenario - anything, and apply it in a role where sex is involved and you have horn horn horn.  It works for me.  Sometimes the really cheesy ones are the best, but I'm not going to share as that would be a trade secret and then i would have to kill everyone who read it :)

Well that is a tantalising reply.

So are you generally accepting of these requests? Is it the norm for WG's to accommodate them?

I think this may fit the bill as "Odd Things" to ask a WG for. I am submissive and have enacted a roleplay a number of times where sex is for the females pleasure only. I ask that we do not have penetrative sex & that no oral is performed on me. The "Sex" is mainly R/O, massage for her and lots of kissing of her body from head to toe.

I then ask for it will be ok if I don't cum and where my CB2000 male chastity device :eek:

I usually send an email asking if the SP is happy to provide the services, via AW and suggest that they Google for CB2000's/Male Chastity devices so they have some idea of what it is and then ask them to have a look at my positive feedback.

I have generally had a positive response and most girls seem fascinated by the chastity device.

Role Play is a massive subject.

Think of any scenario - anything, and apply it in a role where sex is involved and you have horn horn horn.  It works for me.  Sometimes the really cheesy ones are the best, but I'm not going to share as that would be a trade secret and then i would have to kill everyone who read it :)

The thugs always wanted you to act out as Kali, but it takes so long to dress up and it is rather violent.

odd things, thats listed as "fetish" usually, if thats on the list then the girl is usually ,I would imagine, open to stranger requests x

I think this may fit the bill as "Odd Things" to ask a WG for. I am submissive and have enacted a roleplay a number of times where sex is for the females pleasure only. I ask that we do not have penetrative sex & that no oral is performed on me. The "Sex" is mainly R/O, massage for her and lots of kissing of her body from head to toe.

I then ask for it will be ok if I don't cum and where my CB2000 male chastity device :eek:

I usually send an email asking if the SP is happy to provide the services, via AW and suggest that they Google for CB2000's/Male Chastity devices so they have some idea of what it is and then ask them to have a look at my positive feedback.

I have generally had a positive response and most girls seem fascinated by the chastity device.

I just had to after seeing that.A few of them do look quite complicated actually.

I think a lot of this depends on the girl -- but I get 'odd' requests all of the time, both for activities and for what they want me to wear (and gym clothes are definitely an option. Face it, who DOESN'T like watching a fit woman sashaying around in tight fitting yoga pants!).

I love my job and I generally enjoy myself as much as the punter (if not more), and so I evaluate each one based on whether or not I think it will interfere with or enhance my own excitement during the interaction. I've been asked to hump balloons, wear stockings I don't mind having torn to pieces, wear yoga clothes AND do a quick yoga session for them to watch and/or join in with, wear and use a harness, refuse their desire to finish and all kinds of other things. 

My personal view is - it never hurts to ask.  :) 

Inara

Never done role play in all my years but if you pressed me, and if I thought about it, it's probably the thing I'd actually most like to do (far more than another pointless threesome, or "A" levels, or watersports, or whatever.) I don't know why because I'd quite happily ask for any of the aforementioned services without embarrassment, but somehow the thought of asking for role play makes me clam up. Or I imagine that it would result in things not being taken seriously "after the off". Notionally, though, I find it a massive turn on. The gym kit scenario, for one, would certainly work for me!

I enjoy role play but must admit i too feel a little odd asking for them. My problem is I love stories and movies as they match my active imagination.  This often makes me go into to much depth and I don't know how to translate that for the SP. One asked me what I liked so I said it was an idea i made into a story (i write sometimes) so she asked to see it.  I sent only 2 pages but i think it had to much detail. Most SP i have met so far believe a role play is simply down to an item of clothing, hair style and a slight change in voice or tone.  For me that is quite limited and just does not do it for me. I have only met one so far that got totally into charecter and I had an amazing time. She even posted it on her blog which I was very happy about.

Thats rare i think. If anyone can recommend anyone SP that really enjoy this please let me know.

Spent ages trying to put one of them on a sissy a few weeks back, problem was his hard on wouldn't go away.  I stuck him outside in the rain, stuck his todger in the freezer, even told him to fantasise about Harriet Harman but nothing worked.  Stupid devices... Moral there... Put it on before you leave home and just give her the key. :blink:

Spent ages trying to put one of them on a sissy a few weeks back, problem was his hard on wouldn't go away.  I stuck him outside in the rain, stuck his todger in the freezer, even told him to fantasise about Harriet Harman but nothing worked.  Stupid devices... Moral there... Put it on before you leave home and just give her the key. :blink:

Harriet Harman ? Ms Harriet Harman- no wonder you couldn't get rid of his hard-on. There is something of the school marm about her - I bet she would be a strict keyholder :D

If you have never met the lady before then you are best, in my opinion, to outline your proposed scenario in as much detail as possible, by e-mail, as much in advance of the occasion as possible. This gives her the opportunity to make any comments that she might want to and which, in a lot of cases, would probably be very constructive.

If you have met the lady before, and have confidence in her, you might like just to give her a rough idea of what you are looking for or just ask her to surprise you. In the latter case she will need to have an idea already of what pleases you but it can work out very well. For both parties.

Edited by gibbs
1 person likes this

If you have never met the lady before then you are best, in my opinion, to outline your proposed scenario in as much detail as possible, by e-mail, as much in advance of the occasion as possible. This gives her the opportunity to make any comments that she might want to and which, in a lot of cases, would probably be very constructive.

If you have met the lady before, and have confidence in her, you might like just to give her a rough idea of what you are looking for or just ask her to surprise you. In the latter case she will need to have an idea already of what pleases you but it can work out very well. For both parties.

Yes,

I personally like it when the role-play begins the moment the door opens.  I like to have an idea of the' thing we are doing' and then let my imagination run riot :)

My thoughts on roleplay are you need to set realistic expectations. WG's are not mind readers so you need to clearly communicate what you want. A Secretary role play could be anything from "Dirty boss taking advantage of her" to "Dominant bossy bitch who spanks you, footworship & R/O"

Remember that this needs to be fun (for both parties) don't be to prescriptive as this needs to be fun for both parties not feel like running through a list or working to a script - just think about the key elements that would make it exciting for you.

In my experience this works best with an SP that you have seen at least once or twice before.

thanks, matureworship! I've just had a look at the CB website - the male chastity device in the camouflage version gave me my first chuckle of the day. :D

thanks, matureworship! I've just had a look at the CB website - the male chastity device in the camouflage version gave me my first chuckle of the day. :D

That one's to be worn when you're out on manoeuvres!

I dont do roleplays but love watching them online - like sissyfuck type things where girl fucks a sissy guy in the ass with a massive dildo - that cracks me up

You sound envious.  

Give it a try, I'm sure that many of the girls here would be delighted to crack you up do you up the crack.

1 person likes this

Odd things = Armpits , discuss lol.

You sound envious.  

Give it a try, I'm sure that many of the girls here would be delighted to crack you up do you up the crack.

You are in a funny mood today :)

You sound envious.  

No thanks. I don't even find it a turn on to watch - just hilarious. The video I saw was of a guy (sissyboy) wearing a dress and crying out in agony, on a bed, being fucked mish style by a sexy babe who was wearing a massive strap on. I also get a hoot out of seeing tough guys laid into by cane wiielding amazons full strength strokes fast. Humiliation is a good one too - a guy with a tiny cock with his hands tied over his head and insulted by a leather clad tough bitch plus ruined orgasm - that stuff makes me laugh till tears are streaming down my face. I must be warped. But no I don't do roleplay - when I'm the subject it's all vanilla for me. Still - I may just take my laptop along to a punt one day and watch some of this stuff with a pro - that might be a laugh (between rounds)

No thanks. I don't even find it a turn on to watch - just hilarious. The video I saw was of a guy (sissyboy) wearing a dress and crying out in agony, on a bed, being fucked mish style by a sexy babe who was wearing a massive strap on. I also get a hoot out of seeing tough guys laid into by cane wiielding amazons full strength strokes fast. Humiliation is a good one too - a guy with a tiny cock with his hands tied over his head and insulted by a leather clad tough bitch plus ruined orgasm - that stuff makes me laugh till tears are streaming down my face. I must be warped. But no I don't do roleplay - when I'm the subject it's all vanilla for me. Still - I may just take my laptop along to a punt one day and watch some of this stuff with a pro - that might be a laugh (between rounds)

Do you even do it with the lights on ^_^

We had a guy come over to one of our parties recently who worked in the construction industry.  He went upstairs and came down again dressed in an amazing latex dress and black wig, he looked stunning and so convincing.  This dress has a zip on the back which unzipped at the bottom and as this was an 'anything goes tops and bottoms gig', this zip came up for the obligatory spanking.  That was when I noticed the massive purple welts across his backside, he said he'd been to see a domme 12 months earlier and she'd gone too far with the cane and the scars were the result.  Madness!!!

Holly Maddison is a Kinky Minx :) (just wanted to state it - for the record)