Btd

Essential Services

74 posts in this topic

Are any specific services essential for you?  If you came across a girl who had something unique about her, but didn't offer the services you enjoy, would you still see her as a one off?

For me FK and OWO are absolute essentials. If they aren't advertised then I won't book, if I get there and find out they aren't happening then I get dressed, ask for my money back and walk. That's happened twice in my "career". Once with an outcall to my hotel (she walked) and once at HOD in London.

Generally I also want RO, anal play and CIM. For the right girl I'll compromise on maybe one of those.

1 person likes this

For me FK and OWO are absolute essentials. If they aren't advertised then I won't book, if I get there and find out they aren't happening then I get dressed, ask for my money back and walk. That's happened twice in my "career". Once with an outcall to my hotel (she walked) and once at HOD in London.

Generally I also want RO, anal play and CIM. For the right girl I'll compromise on maybe one of those.

Dickie and I are as one with these services. I will also be prepared to walk if they are not on the agenda. The best way to be as certain as you can is to telephone ahead and ask.

1 person likes this

Owo, Fk, RO are essentials for me, along with a nice GFE.

I would now walk if at least the first 2 weren't available.

DFK, OWO, facials, CIM, rimming both ways, A level, deep throat and currently truly bi are my usual essentials. I will compromise on A level if all else is there and I particularly like the look and sound of the lady.

Owo, Fk, RO are essentials for me, along with a nice GFE.

I would now walk if at least the first 2 weren't available.

I'd second your opinion. RO being subject to cleanliness of the girl.  <_<

1 person likes this

Dickie and I are as one with these services. I will also be prepared to walk if they are not on the agenda. The best way to be as certain as you can is to telephone ahead and ask.

I just want to make it clear that Porker Paul is speaking figuratively here and MMF definitely isn't on my list :o Now MFF that's a whole different thing... :wub:

Are any specific services essential for you?  If you came across a girl who had something unique about her, but didn't offer the services you enjoy, would you still see her as a one off?

Yes i require FK, preferably DFK and OWO at all my 121 punts, i wont compromise on those services so no i wouldnt punt with a WG who doesnt offer them.

Yes i require FK, preferably DFK and OWO at all my 121 punts, i wont compromise on those services so no i wouldnt punt with a WG who doesnt offer them.

I agree with that too. However, what if the money changed hands and then you find that she only performs light, to non existent French kissing? What would you do? Do you go through with the punt, immediately walk or remind the girl of the agreed services and/or ask for a refund.

Edited by drzhivago
1 person likes this

I agree with that too. However, what if the money changed hands and then you find that she only performs light, to non existent French kissing? What would you do? Do you go through with the punt, immediately walk or remind the girl of the agreed services and/or ask for a refund.

Nowadays i would ask for my money back and go see my plan B option. As soon as i sense a bad attitude thats my interest gone for good. The problem is getting my money back is rare in my experiences, so unless i am prepared to stand and argue which on balance i wont usually do because who knows who might turn up, i chalk it down to experience. I was done by a couple of English harridans in Hatfield a few years ago who were excellent on the phone and in person until they returned from stashing my cash at which point they totally changed into cold as ice scumbags. I did argue with them but unless i was prepared to get physical which i wasnt i knew i wasnt getting any of my money back.

Well, in my case that's a warning. I'll pull back and have a conversation about the other services on offer even if i thought they were agreed. If they aren't on offer now then I ask for my money back. I've done it. It was most awkward at HOD as I'd had a shower first and was naked. I just started getting dressed and asked for a refund.

I've reached an age now where I like to believe I do my thinking with my big brain, not my small brain. In the past I've compromised, for example a Brazilian lady whose name escapes me at HOD who sprang OW on me. I thought "why not" and went ahead. I simply didn't have as good a time. For me it's not just the act of putting my dick in a hole. I want the whole package.

Nowadays i would ask for my money back and go see my plan B option. As soon as i sense a bad attitude thats my interest gone for good. The problem is getting my money back is rare in my experiences, so unless i am prepared to stand and argue which on balance i wont usually do because who knows who might turn up, i chalk it down to experience. I was done by a couple of English harridans in Hatfield a few years ago who were excellent on the phone and in person until they returned from stashing my cash at which point they totally changed into cold as ice scumbags. I did argue with them but unless i was prepared to get physical which i wasnt i knew i wasnt getting any of my money back.

Yes, I'll tend to walk. Punting is a discrete affair and it isn't smart to try and make too much of a fuss. Of course, that mindset is what some count on. Only a couple of times have I been pissed off enough to stand my ground and demand a refund, which I obtained. The worst experience was with a Polish girl, who called herself 'Miss Sexy', but that's a long story!  :o

1 person likes this

Well, in my case that's a warning. I'll pull back and have a conversation about the other services on offer even if i thought they were agreed. If they aren't on offer now then I ask for my money back. I've done it. It was most awkward at HOD as I'd had a shower first and was naked. I just started getting dressed and asked for a refund.

I've reached an age now where I like to believe I do my thinking with my big brain, not my small brain. In the past I've compromised, for example a Brazilian lady whose name escapes me at HOD who sprang OW on me. I thought "why not" and went ahead. I simply didn't have as good a time. For me it's not just the act of putting my dick in a hole. I want the whole package.

That's true TD, but sometimes one only discovers it's not on offer when trying to kiss. By then, the money has already changed hands! I take my hat off to you for asking for a refund whilst naked!

1 person likes this

That's true TD, but sometimes one only discovers it's not on offer when trying to kiss. By then, the money has already changed hands! I take my hat off to you for asking for a refund whilst naked!

Well, in the case of the HOD one, it was an odd punt all round and the money had already changed hands. The girl, who was gorgeous, advertised "full services" and "GFE". After my shower I had a little chat and then started to kiss her to kick things off. She twisted so that I could only kiss her cheek. I thought she was playing so tried again. Same thing. Like kissing my Grannie. I say don't you want to kiss? She says, we are. Then she gives me a lecture on all the things you can catch through kissing. Then she whips out a condom and opens it. I say, hang on, isn't that a little early? That triggers another lecture, this time on herpes. By then the atmosphere's gone. That's when I ask for my money back and start getting dressed.

Well, in the case of the HOD one, it was an odd punt all round and the money had already changed hands. The girl, who was gorgeous, advertised "full services" and "GFE". After my shower I had a little chat and then started to kiss her to kick things off. She twisted so that I could only kiss her cheek. I thought she was playing so tried again. Same thing. Like kissing my Grannie. I say don't you want to kiss? She says, we are. Then she gives me a lecture on all the things you can catch through kissing. Then she whips out a condom and opens it. I say, hang on, isn't that a little early? That triggers another lecture, this time on herpes. By then the atmosphere's gone. That's when I ask for my money back and start getting dressed.

Diabolical, i would of complained to the organ grinder by PM and on the open forum.

Diabolical, i would of complained to the organ grinder by PM and on the open forum.

I complained to the maid on the way out. Got a text later once they'd spoken to the girl apologising. Had some good punts at HOD so not really in a mood to put the boot in. I noticed the girl's listing disappeared from their site within a day or two.

I complained to the maid on the way out. Got a text later once they'd spoken to the girl apologising. Had some good punts at HOD so not really in a mood to put the boot in. I noticed the girl's listing disappeared from their site within a day or two.

Good to hear they got rid, hopefully saved some other punters from experiencing the same bad service.

I fully understand that girls should only offer the services that they want to offer and WILL offer. What though would your stance be if guy walks through door, snogs and hug hello. He is then taken to the bedroom, more snogs and a bit of a titty grope then the money exchanges hands, drink is offered, girl walks back into room and guy is already naked on the bed waggling his willy and grinning. He wants a blow job doesnt he. Girl gets undressed and jumps onto bed about to happily give guy blowjob only to discover his forskin only goes back a couple of mm and the girl can see goey white stuff around the edge going under foreskin. Guy says his foreskin doesnt go back, cant wash underneath it as its too tight?

There is girl eager to offer the service to be faced with what the client deems a clean cock as its all washed and sparkling as far as he can reach but in reality when a girl gets sucking all that white goo is going to get sucked out into her mouth so from her perspective the cock is  not clean. This to me is a case of on with the condom and if the guys complains then I would explain in the nicest kindest and quickest way possible. If a guy said to me then that he wanted his money back I wouldnt refund it. He has snogged me, groped my boobies, seen neked me and highly likely had a feel up whilst I get my lube out of the draw next to him and its too late to call my other guys back and tell them that im available after all. 

Soooo...... 

Other scenario, guy arrives, quick hug at the door, oh chloe your boobs are big, gives then a few cheeky squeezes, all is good and we head to the bedroom, guys asks for shower and a drink, sure no problem, money is paid, guys is taken to shower and girl waits in bedroom, ten minutes later guy comes out of shower, asks girl to stand up and turn around, pulls up her skirt, bends her over the bed, licks her fanny and digitally enhances the mood for a bit too. He then whips off his towel and girl gives him a fantastic sloppy bj. she stands up he leans in for a kiss and omg he must have swallowed a fish that died in his throat on the way and smoked 50 B&H to cover up the pong, no way can the girl kiss the guy. He%2

I fully understand that girls should only offer the services that they want to offer and WILL offer. What though would your stance be if guy walks through door, snogs and hug hello. He is then taken to the bedroom, more snogs and a bit of a titty grope then the money exchanges hands, drink is offered, girl walks back into room and guy is already naked on the bed waggling his willy and grinning. He wants a blow job doesnt he. Girl gets undressed and jumps onto bed about to happily give guy blowjob only to discover his forskin only goes back a couple of mm and the girl can see goey white stuff around the edge going under foreskin. Guy says his foreskin doesnt go back, cant wash underneath it as its too tight?

There is girl eager to offer the service to be faced with what the client deems a clean cock as its all washed and sparkling as far as he can reach but in reality when a girl gets sucking all that white goo is going to get sucked out into her mouth so from her perspective the cock is  not clean. This to me is a case of on with the condom and if the guys complains then I would explain in the nicest kindest and quickest way possible. If a guy said to me then that he wanted his money back I wouldnt refund it. He has snogged me, groped my boobies, seen neked me and highly likely had a feel up whilst I get my lube out of the draw next to him and its too late to call my other guys back and tell them that im available after all. 

This is where the fruit flavoured lube comes into play.  No need to cover it, just a bit of clever play with the lube then the excuse *OOh dear I've put too much on*  and you need to make sure it's wiped off before you go any further, nearly always gets rid of the offending white stuff without him even realising what your doing...

Soooo......

Other scenario, guy arrives, quick hug at the door, oh chloe your boobs are big, gives then a few cheeky squeezes, all is good and we head to the bedroom, guys asks for shower and a drink, sure no problem, money is paid, guys is taken to shower and girl waits in bedroom, ten minutes later guy comes out of shower, asks girl to stand up and turn around, pulls up her skirt, bends her over the bed, licks her fanny and digitally enhances the mood for a bit too. He then whips off his towel and girl gives him a fantastic sloppy bj. she stands up he leans in for a kiss and omg he must have swallowed a fish that died in his throat on the way and smoked 50 B&H to cover up the pong, no way can the girl kiss the guy. He%2

I would definitely pull away in this scenario and tell him why there is a problem.  He's hardly likely to moan or write a bad FR about you not kissing if you make it plain that he's the one with the problem. 

Ok, must stop reading punternet forum while having breakfast......

In the first scenario, you can still earn your fee by telling the guy to have his phimosis surgically corrected, i.e. get circumcised. It'll massively reduce his risk of developing cancer of the penis. You may have saved his tackle, if not his life, and you can be the first one to kiss it better after the op.

In the second scenario, just grit your teeth, it's nearly over anyhoo. You can't be in a high earning job without some moments of discomfort. It's not a romantic date, and you can be thrilled to bits it's not you he comes home to every evening.

Chloe, I don't think anyone would disagree with the point you're making but the previous posts (already getting a bit off topic!) were really describing circumstances that are by no means rare and have happened to many of us with perfectly clean private parts and nicely fresh breath and were addressing a totally different issue ....... no?

Chloe, I don't think anyone would disagree with the point you're making but the previous posts (already getting a bit off topic!) were really describing circumstances that are by no means rare and have happened to many of us with perfectly clean private parts and nicely fresh breath and were addressing a totally different issue ....... no?

Indeed, the two scumbags that ripped me off hadnt even seen my cock to have been able to smell it before their attitude changed to one of ice cold contempt. These were low lifes simple as.

If a punter has a smeggy cock i dont blame any WG for refusing to touch it let alone suck it. I ensure mine is clean so such a scenario doesnt occur, obviously the absolute basics in punting.

To answer the OP in a different way. I enjoy the following experiences, and if any one of them weren't evident, I don't see why I would want to re-experience the situation: 

1) The dear lady must genuinely enjoy sex and and be seen to be having a genuinely enjoyable time. 

2) English must be her 1st language or a very good 2nd language. Rapport and banter are important. 

3) DFK. Genuine hungry DFK

4)The wonderful girl must have a body that appeals to me physically - there are certain attributes that appeal to me and certain that do not.

Edited by Ford Prefect
2 people like this

And there was I thinking this was going to be all about gas, electricity, water etc

I accept this totally. It is in one way completely different but in another way the same as the refusal of services is still occuring and to guy number one his cock is clean. I wasnt trying to argue or derail, I was just trying to see what your opinions would be in certain cirumstances

1 person likes this