Vixxenofcardiff

Moonfruit help needed purlease...

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone here know anything about moonfruit please? Specifically whether it supports HTML code stuff and if so, how to do it??

It's driving me bonkers.... please save me from the brink of insanity, I fear I may like it too much if I slip over into the abyss!

Thanks,

Does anyone here know anything about moonfruit please? Specifically whether it supports HTML code stuff and if so, how to do it??

It's driving me bonkers.... please save me from the brink of insanity, I fear I may like it too much if I slip over into the abyss!

Thanks,

If you go here and looks at the FAQs you will find a lot of good stuff, specifically you can type "html" in the "Search" box and you will get information about how it works.

Oooh... I did look under Moonfruits very own help page but it wasn't actually really helpful at all... but i only checked out links rather than html as I didn't know it was called html! I shall look into this immediately! Thanks for such a speedy lifeline SaS, it was a close call!!

Edited by Vixxenofcardiff
Missed self depricating humour out by accident!

Seems the aforementioned HTML widget (?) is not appearing where supports suggests it should be. Decided to hell with it and have emailed them direct!

Knew you be desperately in need of an update, so there you go!

Decided to hell with it and have emailed them direct!

Wise decision.

Thanks,

Ooer missus,slipping into the abyss.Just tried your homepage are you still having problems,all I could see was red,perhaps Im in the abyss allready and didnt know it:D

Apparently, if you build a website on Moonfruit, an html website is automatically created along with the flash website.

Ooer missus,slipping into the abyss.Just tried your homepage are you still having problems,all I could see was red,perhaps Im in the abyss allready and didnt know it:D

Grrrr... it SHOULD be working. It works my end, but then I guess if it's expecting it's renewal payment on 1st Dec, it's not going to let ME know it doesn't work, is it?!

More trouble than it's worth, should have just asked a designer to take care of it for me!

Hmmm... I don't know why it would work sometimes and not others.... I just hit f5 repeatedly until it works! Don't know if it has an effect but at least i feel useful... like I'm really doing something, y'know?!

I use Moonfruit and have their html widget on my site. I've used it to show the Google map. It seems that it doesn't like all html codes but when you enter the code and look at it from your end it looks wrong, but still press save and look at it under 'view my site' (what everyone sees) and you should see what you're hoping to see. Hope this helps.

Apparently, if you build a website on Moonfruit, an html website is automatically created along with the flash website.

Cool.... er, is that a good thing???? Wow, I'm even worse at technology than i thought... *hangs head in shame*...

Yeah that's true, but it's a very basic one with no great formatting. Like when I look at my site on my iPhone I see it because the Adobe Flash Player doesn't work.

Vixxen - click on Moonfruit, Edit - View - Html Version to see what I mean. You can't edit the html version.