Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazzy

Report Rejection

3 posts in this topic

Hello every one, 

i am back here after some time away, just wanted to ask i have had my latest report rejected, i think i know why may have been for indirectly refereeing  to the other site, although i am not 100% sure, I have not got a problem with it being rejected, just wanted to ask would it be possible for me to some how view and edit the rejected report, as it was for a 2hrs mfm 3sum session and i spent quite a lot of time typing it up and for me to do the whole thing again is going to take a whole load more time. 

any suggestions ? :wacko:

1 person likes this

Best to know why it was rejected by reading the rules so you don't re-do it and have the same result.

Some FR writers do write it in Word and save it either for their own purposes or just in case anything went pear-shaped so that's another idea for longer/more laborious report writers.

But I should not be offering help on this - must have had 8 or so reports rejected usually because person/place on no reports list or didn't work out I had done the limit on one place in the timespan specified.