Rani Desi Nagarvadhu

For The Attention Of All Desi Wg

21 posts in this topic

I am Rani Desi Nagarvadhu.

if you are a desi girl working in the UK please PM me.

I do not care if you are Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan, please PM me.

We need to make a society for ourselves.

I am Nagarvadhu in the first degree.

Kindest regards to the Desi sisters

Rani 

2 people like this

What qualification sets you out as a Desi? - not you personally, but the title...

Where else can I find a Desi?

Desi simply means South Asian. 

2 people like this

Rani. I think you need to say what your are about.  All too unspecific.

Rani. I think you need to say what your are about.  All too unspecific.

What is it you want to know ?

Most Desi WG will know exactly what is being discussed and if they are interested they can PM me. 

1 person likes this

Eh?Are you on the right forum?

Why do you ask ?

1 person likes this

I thought it was a riposte to KSG's post #4.  

Very funny.  Perhaps unintentionally, but I'm still giggling.  

"desi" simply means people from the countries that Rani mentions.. Actually more than the people, but their culture too. Just as "Britishness" creates a certain image when discussing all sorts of things, Desi fills the same requirements for many South Asian people. So I read Rani's post as wanting some sort of collective of South Asian working girls.

I might be talking bollocks of course.

1 person likes this

"desi" simply means people from the countries that Rani mentions.. Actually more than the people, but their culture too. Just as "Britishness" creates a certain image when discussing all sorts of things, Desi fills the same requirements for many South Asian people. So I read Rani's post as wanting some sort of collective of South Asian working girls.

It would be like a sorority for us to be able to meet and share about matters specific to our lives as WG and our particular cultures. 

1 person likes this

That's exactly what I thought.   Perhaps we're both bolloxed.  

So this Desi emphasis is just a touch of 'the emperors new clothes' for any South Asian WG? A little bit like the way 'masseuses' throw in the old 'tantric' to fool the gullible old codgers who think they'll get something out of the ordinary?

I've gotta be honest, the way Finnish Inna was prattling on about 'my Desi mate', I thought there was something extraordinary in the offing that I'd missed out on... Seems like she's just another Indian WG - not that there are too many off them.

Bad marketing ploy if you ask me; Ill timed.. A smart girl would have waited until the market was becoming semi-saturated with 'em before using an Emperor's new clothes ploy.

Muchly dissapointed.

So this Desi emphasis is just a touch of 'the emperors new clothes' for any South Asian WG? A little bit like the way 'masseuses' throw in the old 'tantric' to fool the gullible old codgers who think they'll get something out of the ordinary?

I've gotta be honest, the way Finnish Inna was prattling on about 'my Desi mate', I thought there was something extraordinary in the offing that I'd missed out on... Seems like she's just another Indian WG - not that there are too many off them.

Bad marketing ploy if you ask me; Ill timed.. A smart girl would have waited until the market was becoming semi-saturated with 'em before using an Emperor's new clothes ploy.

Muchly dissapointed.

I think Inna was referring to Kama.  Those that went to see her when she was around did consistently report her as being something pretty special.  Certainly her marketing was something again.

Muchly dissapointed.

Desi is widely used and understood and often used by South Asian WGs when making reference to themselves so it is hardly new clothes. 

Thank you for the useful marketing advice I will let you know how I get on. 

2 people like this

I think Inna was referring to Kama. Those that went to see her when she was around did consistently report her as being something pretty special. Certainly her marketing was something again.

Hmmm... Maybe, but she was saying last week how she was getting her 'Desi mate' to sign up... That's me putting 2+2 together to get 4 when the answer is actually a fraction of 2.

I think Inna was referring to Kama.  Those that went to see her when she was around did consistently report her as being something pretty special.  Certainly her marketing was something again.

I was Kama's teacher and I am Inna's friend 

1 person likes this

Ah Kama of Kingston, you mean? :D  I punted her a few years ago through AW. I wasn't even aware she had a personal website, until some time after I'd visited her. If I'd read that croc of pretentious shite, I'd have never gone through with it.

I remember something about being asked to sign a sexual contract, prior to the booking? I politely told her to cut out all the crap and decide whether she was going to offer her services or I'd simply book somebody else. Perhaps not the best technique, I know, but you had to be there, to witness all the nonsense. I felt like I was going for an appointment at the dentist with candles burning everywhere and weird music playing, rather than a punt! The sex was pretty basic, in my opinion. I didn't find any 'enlightenment', just an 'enlightened' wallet, minus £150! :lol:

Edited by drzhivago
1 person likes this

Ah Kama of Kingston, you mean? :D  I punted her a few years ago through AW. I wasn't even aware she had a personal website, until some time after I'd visited her. If I'd read that croc of pretentious shite, I'd have never gone through with it.

I remember something about being asked to sign a sexual contract, prior to the booking? I politely told her to cut out all the crap and decide whether she was going to offer her services or I'd simply book somebody else. Perhaps not the best technique, I know, but you had to be there, to witness all the nonsense. I felt like I was going for an appointment at the dentist with candles burning everywhere and weird music playing, rather than I punt! The sex was pretty basic, in my opinion. I didn't find any 'enlightenment', just a much 'enlightened' wallet! :lol:

I don't believe she was ever on AW.

But of course your experience if it happened was such because that is who you are. 

Of the many many men who found such joy and pleasure with Kama you could not and that says it all.

Edited by Rani Desi Nagarvadhu
1 person likes this

I don't believe she was ever on AW.

But of course your experience was such because that is who you are. 

Of the many many men who found such joy and pleasure with Kama you could not and that says it all.

Well I'm telling you that she was actually, as I booked her on there. I know Kingston very well and I think I know, better than you, who I've punted and from what source.   ^_^  

Well I'm telling you that she was actually, as I booked her on there. I know Kingston very well and I think I know, better than you, who I've punted and from what source.   ^_^  

and so you confess that you were unable to enjoy the experience with such an exceptional woman.

And on that note, Rani has asked for other Desi WGs to contact her so please do. It really is too late for yet another diddle daddle. Good evening :)