Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emkay

Bbc Tv Show: "prostitution: What's The Harm? | Bbc Three"

8 posts in this topic

from the BBC Website....

BBC Three is looking for 18 to 30 year olds to take part in a pub quiz in London on the afternoon of Tuesday 3 September.

We're hosting a pub quiz with a twist. Our presenter Billie Porter (who previously presented The Joy of Teen Sex for Channel 4) is setting out to examine the current state of prostitution and the sex industry in the UK for a one hour documentary due to be broadcast this November.

As part of the programme, we want to hear from young people about their attitudes and opinions. So we're holding our own pub quiz to find out how much young people know about the issue of paying for sex.

If you're aged between 18 and 30, and interested in taking part then please get in touch to find out more.

To apply

Age limit: Applicants must be 18 years of age and over.

You'll need to be free and able to travel to London on the afternoon of Tuesday 3 September.

Please email or give Hannah a ring or a text if you want to find out more.

Phone: 07714 956 936
Texts will be charged at your standard message rate. Check with your network provider for exact costs.

Email: bbc.research@bbc.co.uk

Closing date: 2 September 2013

1 person likes this

Good post, I would bet good punting cash the antis will try to infiltrate the show to promote their biased bigotry, however with any luck from the description one of the aims will be to break down the myths.

Do you think they will lie about their age to gain entry  :cool:

Well thats me out.I'm too old and i'm shit at quizzes

They were looking for young men willing to appear on TV talking about paying for sex. I wonder how that turned out for them?

There is a lot of it about - this popped into my email today:

THE REAL SEX SHOW (working title)

The Real Sex Show (working title) is an innovative new Channel 4 show hosted by broadcaster and journalist Mariella Frostrup, exploring the sex lives of ordinary couples.

The show is a frank and honest examination of sex and human sexuality and will see experts, including internationally syndicated sex columnist and host of the Savage Love podcast Dan Savage, international sex and body language expert Tracey Cox, and psychotherapist and broadcaster Phillip Hodson, examine the real relationships of real couples in a unique studio setting.

Filming is on Monday 9th September 2013 at Elstree Film and Television Studios in Borehamwood.

Audience members will NOT be required to talk on camera about their relationships.

As this is a show where adult themes will be explored, this is an event strictly for people aged 18 years and over.

http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=1135

Edited by emkay