Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
London12345

So Who Are The Pimps

3 posts in this topic

Went to see a girl I saw last week yesterday. Called the same number but spoke to an obviously English lady instead of the EE girl I liked. Anyway assumed it was a friend/maid etc so continued to make a booking. Upon arrival, the maid answered the door and asked whether there was any one I especially wanted to see. Assuming only one EE girl worked at this flat I asked for her (the same girl I saw last week). The maid confirmed she was not working today despite her profile on the purple site saying otherwise. I therefore asked to see what other girls were available as I didn't want a wasted trip. The maid asked the 5 girls in the flat to pop by one by one to say hello. It was a new and weird experience. Anyway after saying hello to 4 unattractive large girls, thankfully the last one was hot. However, didn't ask what her rate or services were as I assumed they would be the same as they girl I originally came to see.

Anyway the punt was average although the girl was hot.

My questions being new to this game is whether the lady who I described as the maid is the girls pimp. How does the structure work. I assume the girl I originally wanted to see was independent but this obviously wasn't the case.

I don't really want to punt a girl who is being pimped or forced into being a WG. Do you think that this is the case here?

There is usually a maid in most working houses. They are there to answer the phones, clean up after everyone ie washing up, laundry, help with difficult clients etc. They don't 'pimp' the girls, just help out with answering girls phones while they're busy in a room and are unable to answer the calls themselves. They usually get a fee for the day so don't have to 'pimp' the girls. That's my experience anyway...

Went to see a girl I saw last week yesterday. Called the same number but spoke to an obviously English lady instead of the EE girl I liked. Anyway assumed it was a friend/maid etc so continued to make a booking. Upon arrival, the maid answered the door and asked whether there was any one I especially wanted to see. Assuming only one EE girl worked at this flat I asked for her (the same girl I saw last week). The maid confirmed she was not working today despite her profile on the purple site saying otherwise. I therefore asked to see what other girls were available as I didn't want a wasted trip. The maid asked the 5 girls in the flat to pop by one by one to say hello. It was a new and weird experience. Anyway after saying hello to 4 unattractive large girls, thankfully the last one was hot. However, didn't ask what her rate or services were as I assumed they would be the same as they girl I originally came to see.

Anyway the punt was average although the girl was hot.

My questions being new to this game is whether the lady who I described as the maid is the girls pimp. How does the structure work. I assume the girl I originally wanted to see was independent but this obviously wasn't the case.

I don't really want to punt a girl who is being pimped or forced into being a WG. Do you think that this is the case here?

Firstly because a WG has a pimp doesnt mean they are being forced. EE WGs come here and many cant afford to rent a flat so some work for a pimp at least initially and agree to give them an agreed cut of their fees. The deceit is they and their pimps are advertising as Indies. I have noticed a cottage industry of ex EE WGs or even still working EE WGs renting out rooms to other WGs becoming their pimp over the last year or so.

Some group flat EE WGs dont have a maid or the pimp onsite, the WG with the best English if she isnt busy sometimes answer the phones to punters and pretends to be the one the punter was interested in. When he gets to the premises the WG he actually spoke to might try to get his business by running down her fellow WG, i have had this many times, some EE WGs are ruthless in this regard.

By sharing the premises the flat does legally become a brothel though and could be raided by the police if they so decide, you arent breaking the law by punting in a brothel unless its proved a WG was being coreced or was underage.