Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cl114

Asian Fanciers

5 posts in this topic

No. Not the most commented bunch (the "secret seven"?), which can mean a few things;

- recent arrival

- middling performer

- niche appeal only

- girl prefers no reports

- girl has satisfied/regular clients, but they are not the guys who post on-line

- not listed on the agencies that succeed at coaxing feedback out of us (by e.g. a tenner off the next booking) .

There's doubtless good shagging in there somewhere in your list depending on what your priorities are, but maybe some middling punts too.

Hazel's new here and an asm exclusive so you can't read too much into the lack of feedback just now. Some girls hit the ground running and soon build a reputation and clock up  feedback (onsite, FRs, forum chatter), while others just as good sit under the radar for yonks mixed in with the chaff.

Nekos another asm exclusive. Been here long enough now and if she was a star I think we'd know about it by now (?)

Angel has the best rep e.g. solid on-site comments (e.g 007 and asianoptions as 'May'). Good luck with weighing up FR113625 vs FR112022, both reports written by regular reliable reviewers.

Think asm Soda is a different, new, Soda to the one in the FRs

More reports on all 7 would be a good thing.

I have seen Min Jee, although as Rene from asianxclusive. She is young and very pretty and petite. I had a great time.

Angel was on my list before, but this FR112022 changed my mind. Now I dont know what to think. 

No. Not the most commented bunch (the "secret seven"?), which can mean a few things;

- recent arrival

- middling performer

- niche appeal only

- girl prefers no reports

- girl has satisfied/regular clients, but they are not the guys who post on-line

- not listed on the agencies that succeed at coaxing feedback out of us (by e.g. a tenner off the next booking) .

There's doubtless good shagging in there somewhere in your list depending on what your priorities are, but maybe some middling punts too.

Hazel's new here and an asm exclusive so you can't read too much into the lack of feedback just now. Some girls hit the ground running and soon build a reputation and clock up  feedback (onsite, FRs, forum chatter), while others just as good sit under the radar for yonks mixed in with the chaff.

Nekos another asm exclusive. Been here long enough now and if she was a star I think we'd know about it by now (?)

Angel has the best rep e.g. solid on-site comments (e.g 007 and asianoptions as 'May'). Good luck with weighing up FR113625 vs FR112022, both reports written by regular reliable reviewers.

Think asm Soda is a different, new, Soda to the one in the FRs

More reports on all 7 would be a good thing.

Thanks D! Great reply.

I have seen Min Jee, although as Rene from asianxclusive. She is young and very pretty and petite. I had a great time.

Angel was on my list before, but this FR112022 changed my mind. Now I dont know what to think. 

Angel is the only one of that seven I've met. She's very pretty, but I found the service restricted (no A, no FK) and unskilled (OWO well below par). Otherwise pleasant smiley company, with a nice boob-job on her.

I think FR112022 can be discounted, as I suspect our friend Comfy may have been the victim of a switch there (ASM aren't exactly above such things). He mentions the girl he met looking nothing like the photos, but when I booked Angel - wisely not through ASM - I certainly met the girl in the photos. At that time I recall there was another girl (now retired) sharing Angel's flat, who had exactly the miserable attitude Comfy describes, so I think that's the one he had the misfortune to spend an hour with.

In short, Angel is better than you would guess from FR112022, but I still wouldn't recommend as a quality act.