captain sisko

Birmingham Anal?

7 posts in this topic

Gents,

I'm in Birmingham tomorrow (Sunday) hoping to find a lady that enjoys anal? Does anyone have any recommendations, agency or indie?

The obvious thing if you don't get replies here is to use the filter search on AW.

Granted no Pnet recommendation that way but if you are experienced with AW you will be able to identify a few to try contacting.

Thanks for the advice Viv.

Pnet search doesn't give much to go on, and while I have searched AW there is so much with little or zero feedback.

To use the resources available I was wondering if any fellow punters could help with some useful recommendations based on experience.

Hopefully someone has a gem or two they could share?

Oh yes I was acknowledging that was preferable but time is running out and no one has yet responded.

You can see for yourself who has good fb, there are a few.

Birmingham Mata I haven't seen but I have found the group she is part of to be very dependable. It says there is a female who answers the phone and there may be, but recently I have found it to be a man but he is very pleasant and efficient as is the woman if she answers.

Wolves cherry on aw. In Bilston if that's any good.

http://www.adultwork.com/1410912    http://www.adultwork.com/wolves-cherry

Is she the same Cherry that performed at the R3tro in Walsall circa 2009-2010? Rates are super cheap. I might give it a go.