MatureUschi

Dear Galahad

13 posts in this topic

I wonder if you would consider setting up a separate listing (and forum) for the BDSM community (ideally an international one)? Maybe something along those lines: http://www.dominaforum.net/home/

The needs (and google searches) of the sado-maso community are often quite different to the more or less "vanilla" crew here on punternet. Guys who are not looking for anything penetrative, or even blowjobs, would probably not even come across punternet during their meanderings on the various search engines.

I can't seem to find a proper domina forum here in the UK, where I could discuss things like latex care, the pros and cons of sticking needles through somebody's foreskin (anyone crossing their legs?), proper protocol for sending a slave out into the night wearing a chastity device, how to maximise returns from financial slaves, which photographers to use for fetish photography, which commercial dungeons have the best equipment and security, who runs good S&M work shops etc.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get my drift.

1 person likes this

Whilst there are dedicated sites and forums - I think that this is a great idea. There is undoubtedly some degree of crossover and some amateur Dommes do go full service and some

Punters like a bit of Dom thrown in with their full service.

I think this would be a useful addition to the mix.

how to maximise returns from financial slaves

Eh? What's that all about? Anything like pimping?

Have you tried Fetlife Uschi? It's not my thing, but it's a massive site :)

Have you tried Fetlife Uschi? It's not my thing, but it's a massive site :)

Thanks for that, Amy. Hadn't actually come across that, but will take a look. It calls itself a social network for the fetish community, so I guess there'll be plenty of hobby kinkies on there. It's not a life style for me - I'm looking for a commercial board for professional dommes and their paying slaves/"victims"/unworthy playthings   :D Will sign on though and have a good rootle - ta very much for the heads-up. xx

Thanks for that, Amy. Hadn't actually come across that, but will take a look. It calls itself a social network for the fetish community, so I guess there'll be plenty of hobby kinkies on there. It's not a life style for me - I'm looking for a commercial board for professional dommes and their paying slaves/"victims"/unworthy playthings   :D Will sign on though and have a good rootle - ta very much for the heads-up. xx

The best places are for Pro Dommes are Birchplace, Collarme, Fetlife and Fetbook (this is one particularly good for sharing info as you described in your opening post), UKMistresses.com, Pandema, and SeriousMistresses.com 

Hope this doesn't break any rules.

Perhaps another sub-folder on the public boards would suffice.  As DW points out there’s a huge market for a combination of intimacy and domination.  I think that the pure BDSM fraternity is already pretty well represented on the internet. 

London Fetish Scene has a forum that is useful if you’re based locally, especially if you enjoy the clubs; and a great way to meet a pro-domme before deciding to punt.  

Thanks Holly, collar-me was a new one for me. I also note that I have a lot of work to do on my "act":

Don't know whether to go for pierced and painted/tattooed, or the witch-in-headscarf look. I think the head scarf one will have to wait until I can pop my teeth in a glass overnight.

Big wide world out there.....

I wonder if you would consider setting up a separate listing (and forum) for the BDSM community (ideally an international one)? Maybe something along those lines: http://www.dominaforum.net/home/

The needs (and google searches) of the sado-maso community are often quite different to the more or less "vanilla" crew here on punternet. Guys who are not looking for anything penetrative, or even blowjobs, would probably not even come across punternet during their meanderings on the various search engines.

I can't seem to find a proper domina forum here in the UK, where I could discuss things like latex care, the pros and cons of sticking needles through somebody's foreskin (anyone crossing their legs?), proper protocol for sending a slave out into the night wearing a chastity device, how to maximise returns from financial slaves, which photographers to use for fetish photography, which commercial dungeons have the best equipment and security, who runs good S&M work shops etc.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get my drift.

Yes,me

Thanks Holly, collar-me was a new one for me. I also note that I have a lot of work to do on my "act":

Don't know whether to go for pierced and painted/tattooed, or the witch-in-headscarf look. I think the head scarf one will have to wait until I can pop my teeth in a glass overnight.

Big wide world out there.....

what are they doing, is it Halloween?

I think a seperate sub-forum for the more kinky stuff makes sense. Those who want to post such stuff have somewhere to post it and those that do not have an interest in BDSM,Dom, Fetush etc don't have to read it on the other forums.