Kodiak

'wifey' Sought...

21 posts in this topic

Is anyone aware of any SP's on the lines of Wifey  fame?

Would really be wonderful to visit an elegant, naturally-busty, thirty-plus lady who knows so many ways to please  a man. Willing to travel for the right lady.

Cheers in anticipation brothers.

An AW search using town and age range will give you a good list, I found.

Obvious one is Linzi D who has a brilliant reputation well earned and no doubt could tailor her performance to your wishes as well as being naturally very naughty.

PS If she is older than your preferred age bracket you didn't give an upper limit and you don't know what you're missing  :P

Edited by vivluvsme

Obvious one is Linzi D who has a brilliant reputation well earned and no doubt could tailor her performance to your wishes as well as being naturally very naughty.

PS If she is older than your preferred age bracket you didn't give an upper limit and you don't know what you're missing  :P

Who's Linzi D brother? Do you have a link or contact details...? Age not an issue if she's taken care of herself...

Oh...I wish...

you know brother, Sky, who runs Black Label, is not dissimilar and had some awesome bookings a few years ago when she worked for exec...sadly she's now retired

Just search on Linzi D on AW. Assumed you would know that and know of her as this is the Brum forum and she owned the Pump..

no brother, never used the Pump...only Linzi I ever saw was with exec and then independent under name of Danni

Worth a look - cannot promise she is the appearance you are after but can confirm, as will everyone else who has seen her, that she is a wonderful lady to be with.

Thank you VLM for your kind words about me but Kodiak I would prefer not to see you I am sure you are a lovely man but we haven't always seen eye to eye on here in the past and it is something I would think about during the appointment sorry I hope I don't offend you it isn't my intention good luck in your search Linzi x

1 person likes this

Who's Linzi D brother? Do you have a link or contact details...? Age not an issue if she's taken care of herself...

I can recommend Katrece of Bham she is away at the moment and returns October if you like Sky you will like this lady. PM me for her number Linzi x

1 person likes this

I can recommend Katrece of Bham she is away at the moment and returns October if you like Sky you will like this lady. PM me for her number Linzi x

no, it's fine thanks

word of warning. 'Wifey' is quite an offensive term on Scotland.

Sort of woman who stays home and cooks and cleans and looks after the bairns, takes husbands wage packet and gives him his spending money.  And stands by the door with a rolling pin in case he comes back pished.

Not seen her myself, but what about "AaliyahCaPelle"?

Kelly the MILF fits the bill perfectly!

Btw vivlovesme me, do you actually see anybody?

Or, are you retired and just have to comment on just about....erm... Everything!

When I saw the title of this thread I though a client was trying to find a lady to marry, thought well I've read it all now! :)

Or, are you retired and just have to comment on just about....erm... Everything!

Err what's it got to do with you?

I like to think I helped the Birmingham forum come into existence so I would like any impertinent questions or comments to be swallowed rather than expressed if that's alright with you.

And any simpleton could quite likely work out my punting history anyway...

Jeez

Edited by vivluvsme

What makes you think he doesn't punt Payperclip.

@Pump

Read his posts in Birmingham Parlours. It's like 'All Our Yesterday's!'

He couldn't even find Blue Ice!

ahh, so it's not only me who you feel need to justify to you what and why we reply...

1 person likes this

So. You are not interested in Kelly the MILF?

@Pump

Read his posts in Birmingham Parlours. It's like 'All Our Yesterday's!'

He couldn't even find Blue Ice!

What's your agenda mate! It's getting tiresome.

Don't read me if you don't get anything out of it.

Oddly, the PMs and other responses I get don't share your view.

Reminiscing over past days? A great pleasure to many experienced punters.

Couldn't find Blue Ice? My original comment was not finding it on a whim after several years since previous visit.

Have answered a number of PMs from people who also couldn't locate it.

Since when have you become the post police mate?

If you actually knew my punting experience and my contribution to the FR records you would squirm ...

if you weren't too up yourself to get your face out your arse.

Consider your self blocked mate.

Edited by vivluvsme
1 person likes this