Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porker paul

2 Ladies In East Midlands

5 posts in this topic

Sometime in the next 2/3 weeks I have to go to meet prospective clients in the East Midlands. I hope to be able to combine business with pleasure and meet a lady duo in that area.

A search on Another Website shows me that "Lucy loves Libby" are such a duo with a decent reputation there. I can find no reference here either to their duo bookings or to their solo profiles.

Has anyone had the pleasure? Would they care to share?

Thanks in advance for all contributions.

Sometime in the next 2/3 weeks I have to go to meet prospective clients in the East Midlands. I hope to be able to combine business with pleasure and meet a lady duo in that area.

A search on Another Website shows me that "Lucy loves Libby" are such a duo with a decent reputation there. I can find no reference here either to their duo bookings or to their solo profiles.

Has anyone had the pleasure? Would they care to share?

Thanks in advance for all contributions.

Paul PM me the link.  If its who I think it is I've had the pleasure of both ladies.

Sometimes this board can be magical.

Paul PM me the link.  If its who I think it is I've had the pleasure of both ladies.

I have sent you a PM. I would be interested to hear of your experiences with both ladies. I cannot make the link work but I hope we can talk about it later. :)

I have sent you a PM. I would be interested to hear of your experiences with both ladies. I cannot make the link work but I hope we can talk about it later. :)

Ok I think it is the same ladies I know.  Libby James and Lucy Love.  I've known them both for a long time.  Libby is one of the sexiest and sweetest girls you will ever meet (she has amazing boobs) and was very popular under her old working name Busty Libby *I know she has fans here*.  Lucy is a cracker, her pic's never do her justice because those eyes are just mesmerising and she has the craziest sense of humour, great fun to be around.  I know they are very close away from work and you will get a genuine experience with them both together.

How's that for a recommendation?    If you do go to see them give them my love.

H x