Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathaniel

Advice For A First Timer?

40 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Been on here a while and I think I'm gradually picking up most of the etiquette involved in hopefully having my first punt.

I've decided on who I want and just need to arrange it now; however, I'm still quite nervous and looking for any advice?

What should I be doing and not be doing in my first punt? I know of the main etiquette but I'm hoping to pick up some tips on major "no no's".

Any advice for a first timer would be majorly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nath

Try not to go for a young lady until you feel more comfortable.

Ladies 25+ will be much more understanding of your situation.

You should tell her of course that she will be your first punt so she knows what to expect.

Write short and concise emails for bookings. Be nice and clean. Book 2 hours.

You can chat to break the ice. Or ask for a massage.

Don't worry if you finish too fast. Don't worry if you don't finish at all.

The lady will guide you, don't think about your performance.

Oh, and don't shove a finger up her bum unless she tells you to.

Phone her up and make a date.Tell her your experience is limited. Turn up on time with the correct fee and go with the flow.

It may not be miraculous but you will have broken your duck and from here on in the world is your oyster!!

Enjoy!!

1 person likes this

Has anyone shown you the secret handshake yet?

1 person likes this

When did this become a rule?

Has anyone shown you the secret handshake yet?

It's the hand shake up the bum that tells you that yo are talking to a real shit stirer!!

Try not to go for a young lady until you feel more comfortable.

Ladies 25+ will be much more understanding of your situation.

You should tell her of course that she will be your first punt so she knows what to expect.

Write short and concise emails for bookings. Be nice and clean. Book 2 hours.

You can chat to break the ice. Or ask for a massage.

Don't worry if you finish too fast. Don't worry if you don't finish at all.

The lady will guide you, don't think about your performance.

I think two hours is too long for a first time.

The best advice I would give would be to do your research carefully and then tell the lady it is your first time.   There are many pitfalls to punting - this is from both sides of the coin.  One of them can be a girl allowing the conversation to go on for too long, so if it does - try to get things moving - remember you are the paying customer here.

Try not to worry about the end result.  If you do it may get in the way of your fun...  as Paul says - go with the flow.  Don't worry about nerves - I always think they are part of the fun and add to the excitement.

Enjoy yourself !

1 person likes this

Hey guys,

Been on here a while and I think I'm gradually picking up most of the etiquette involved in hopefully having my first punt.

I've decided on who I want and just need to arrange it now; however, I'm still quite nervous and looking for any advice?

What should I be doing and not be doing in my first punt? I know of the main etiquette but I'm hoping to pick up some tips on major "no no's".

Any advice for a first timer would be majorly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nath

The main things are have fun and enjoy yourself. Just relax be clean with the agreed cash and if the WG is good it will hopefully be a good punt for you. I wouldnt book 2 hours with a newbie WG to me, if you dont get on thats a lot of wasted money. An hour is my preferred option. Good luck Nath.

1 person likes this

Nathaniel,  would it be crass and impolite to ask whom you have decided upon?  Perhaps - if we knew the lovely damsel, we could be more specific and helpful.  However, it is totally understandable if you prefer not to divulge this.

The major "no-no" is not to force things, as others have implied above.  You have been told by both males and females above to "go with the flow."  Most experienced girls will guide you quite naturally through their "routine" and - with any luck - you will emerge at the end weak-kneed, cross-eyed and feeling like you are flying in the clouds.  (There was a thread a while back on "post-punt reveries" with many contributors.)

Some people shouldn't be allowed out on their own with money.

I agree that 2 hours is too long for a first booking. I would suggest 30 mins, max 1 hour and important to book a girl with good FRs - hopefully the girl that you`ve already chosen meets this criteria.

1 person likes this

I think two hours is too long for a first time.

I wouldnt book 2 hours with a newbie WG to me, if you dont get on thats a lot of wasted money. An hour is my preferred option.

I agree that 2 hours is too long for a first booking. I would suggest 30 mins, max 1 hour

These people talk sense. My first booking was an hour and I managed two pops and fulfilled two long held fantasies. Save the longer bookings for when you are convinced this is for you.

Since I declared it to be one.  That's right up there in the Holly's Handbook of No No's on a punt. ;)

Some people shouldn't be allowed out on their own with money.

As long as its not yours why worry?

Two hours is too long for a first booking, I go with the others, try an hour with the option of extending if your having a good time.

As long as its not yours why worry?

Two hours is too long for a first booking, I go with the others, try an hour with the option of extending if your having a good time.

It wasn't in relation to the length of booking Holls Bolls.

Since I declared it to be one.  That's right up there in the Holly's Handbook of No No's on a punt. ;)

Is this available on Amazon or do I have to go to Waterstones?

It wasn't in relation to the length of booking Holls Bolls.

I know it wasn't chicken.  My second comment was meant for the OP sorry.. :)

Well, 1 hr is fine as well I guess.

But OP seemed really nervous and I thought having more time would benefit him.

I didn't feel that 2 hrs was too long on my first punt as the 1st hr was spent calming down and most of the actions happended in the other hour.

OP, just book the right duration for yourself. I hope your WG is nice and understanding.

Holly's suggestion of 1 hr with an option of extending is probably the best.

Happy Punting.

Well, 1 hr is fine as well I guess.

But OP seemed really nervous and I thought having more time would benefit him.

I didn't feel that 2 hrs was too long on my first punt as the 1st hr was spent calming down and most of the actions happended in the other hour.

OP, just book the right duration for yourself. I hope your WG is nice and understanding.

Holly's suggestion of 1 hr with an option of extending is probably the best.

Happy Punting.

Most nervous punters I have met have 'calmed down' within five minutes :)  and then got all excited again but not in a nervous way.  Any WG worth her salt will tell you this

Thanks so much guys, I am looking at my first time being an hour with an experienced WG who I have had several recommendations about on here as well as through FRs.

Should I also be honest and open and tell her what I want from it prior to the meeting?

Nath

Most nervous punters I have met have 'calmed down' within five minutes :)  and then got all excited again but not in a nervous way.  Any WG worth her salt will tell you this

They do Sarah but there are those that can take longer.  I'm sure most girls go out of their way to ease those nerves and as I said lots will go with the extra hour option should it be required.

That's great to hear, ladies.

Have you scheduled the date yet, OP?

Nath:  Go and have a great time!  Please do us the honour afterwards of telling us how it went and if our varied bits of advice were helpful.  After all, there are still millions of punting virgins looking for guidance.

the main thing is just relax and go enjoy your self mate go with the flow dont think about it too much

Thanks so much guys, I am looking at my first time being an hour with an experienced WG who I have had several recommendations about on here as well as through FRs.

Should I also be honest and open and tell her what I want from it prior to the meeting?

Nath

Of course, clear communication is essential, it excludes any "misunderstandings", a WG knows your not after a vicars tea party, look at her site/profile and then seek confirmation the services it says she offers are definitely on offer still, assuming you are clean. I dont go ahead if a WG declines to confirm, in practice few do in my experience, as long as they are listed already on her site/profile. Just make this confirmation email/call polite but business like is my advice.