Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monty

Multiple Orgasms From Cunnilingus - Recommendations Required

6 posts in this topic

One of the greatest pleasures for me is to make a girl cum by using my tongue on her clit, and not just once, but as many times as we both have the energy for. Can anyone recommend the ideal girl for me? She needs to enjoy cunnilingus and be multiple-orgasmic, ideally coming strongly and noisily each time she climaxes. A London location would be ideal, but Milton Keynes or anywhere else would do if the girl is right.

Such ladies do exist and I know two of them. In each case it takes more than one visit to build up the level of comfort in the chemistry before reaching the level which you hope to achieve.

In the case of one of them it was the 16th visit before she set a personal record for the number of orgasms in a 3 hour booking.

Joanna - PoshEnglishTart on AW - should fit the biill

Jessica-Hants - again on AW. More mature and is based near Basingstoke - he profile on AW states "What sexual activity do you enjoy the most .... having clitty licked" and she does :P

well if they don't fake it then possibly someone who does it to your technique bec remember not everyone is going to do it with the technique you use xx

well if they don't fake it then possibly someone who does it to your technique bec remember not everyone is going to do it with the technique you use xx

I appreciate the risk that the girl might fake it, but if I don't notice it, does it really matter? Anyway, to be cynical, what is real, and what is fake in this business?

Re my technique, modest as I am, I should mention that several girls have in the past been full of praise for my technique and have clearly very much enjoyed the experience of my bringing them off with my tongue.