Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoadWarrior

Dark Skinned Black Girls

5 posts in this topic

I would like to arrange a session with a really dark skinned black woman.  I have booked a couple via the other place after looking at their photos only to find that the photos didn't actually reflect accurate skin tone.

Anyone happened across a really dark skinned girl that they could recommend.   Locally preferably but I am happy to travel a bit.

Thanks guys.

Charlotte of black label lovely lady

I would like to arrange a session with a really dark skinned black woman.  I have booked a couple via the other place after looking at their photos only to find that the photos didn't actually reflect accurate skin tone.

Anyone happened across a really dark skinned girl that they could recommend.   Locally preferably but I am happy to travel a bit.

Thanks guys.

'Coco' (the name I used when I wrote a FR on her here) or 'Cikacaliente' (as she is known on Adultwork) is very dark and I can recommend her very highly.  I won't go into great detail here because I already have done a FR but she is a delight and VERY responsive!

Had a quick look in the spirit of looking for my own purposes.

Currently in London apparently.

The pictures vary greatly in skin tone which would have been a little unhelpful for the OP although you do say she is very dark skinned which is therefore helpful for him.