Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sixiron

Anal Virgin

11 posts in this topic

I'd like the wisom of the collective.  I'm eager to break my anal duck and would welcome suggestions.  A non latin or non asian lady who will allow it in missionary and then would allow a cif finish.  The perfect lady would have good english be no more than size 10( at most).  am i asking for too much?!

I'd like the wisom of the collective.  I'm eager to break my anal duck and would welcome suggestions.  A non latin or non asian lady who will allow it in missionary and then would allow a cif finish.  The perfect lady would have good english be no more than size 10( at most).  am i asking for too much?!

My current favourite for anal is KristenDD on adultwork. She truly enjoys anal, just make sure she knows that's what you want so she can prepare.. she love cif too. She is English.

Edited by hendrix

Sarah - SensualSecret on AW, larger than  a size 10. MonaRed also on AW, smaller than size 10

Lia Amelia would be my suggestion

1 person likes this

Lia Amelia would be my suggestion

Yep, can't go wrong with Lia either.

1 person likes this

KristenDD way too pricey for me. Couldn't see a Lia Amelia on aw, is she somewhere else?

Check on eros site under VIP.  She is the most beautiful one, but might also be above your price range.

Try maggie21 - she loves A - and a good decent price within your budget

Sometimes I don't even ask if they want it... I just get carried away... I didn't even realise that people put so much thought into who will take their 'anal virginity'... I just get a look of shock and "I wasn't expecting that?!"

To those I've *ahem* taken advantage of... I apologise... :/

Now if this is the Adele I think it is I can definitely confirm she can get carried away and instigate anal when it's not even asked for - much to my delight!!

She had many more surprises but I'm not telling.

Sirixon - I'd appreciate your feedback on any experiences you have. It's something I've tried once in the past but neither of us knew what we were doing, so I'd also appreciate a recommendation.