Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nntt

Chardonnay Of Birmingham Reports?

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, a few months back I noticed Chardonnay had a load of reports on the site.

I have justed searched and they have been removed. I trust this site and just so wondered what the issue is and if caution is required?

Is she on AW with lots of xxx after her name?

I don't know the reason behind what you say are disappearing FRs but if it's the right profile the large number of good fbs makes for a good deal of reassurance i would say.

I think otherwise the only way to know what has happened to some extent at least is the hope that someone who has done an FR on her reads this thread and can look on his list of FRs why his has been deleted and let you know.

Most go because G appears to have info that she or her parlour have ceased operating.

Hi all, a few months back I noticed Chardonnay had a load of reports on the site.

I have justed searched and they have been removed. I trust this site and just so wondered what the issue is and if caution is required?

There were multiple fake reports written by one person under at least four different IDs.

I have seen chardonnay in the past and found her to be genuine

I have seen her a few times, photos are genuine defo not a fake...Nice welcoming girl

There were multiple fake reports written by one person under at least four different IDs.

Thanks for the information Galahad.

I knew Galahad would only remove reports with a very good reason.

Does she offer DFK?

I think it's to her own discretion.  Although she  does offer OWO, call me a prude but I wouldn't want to DFK anyone that has just done OWO that morning.  But hey! different strokes and all that... 

1 person likes this

I did wish to add to this thread.

People will no doubt know I'm really quite a cautious guy and not greatly experienced. However, ultimately I did decide to arrange to meet Chardonnay.

I'm very glad I did. I think she is a very genuine, elegant and sexy young lady. Obviously reports are not allowed, but whatever the rights or wrongs of that I would definitely recommend her to others.

Please treat her well guys, she is super nice.