bulldog241

Norrholt/hayes Help Appreciated

5 posts in this topic

I am thinking of going on my first punt and would appreciate recommendations for a good reasonably priced girl in the Northolt or Hayes area

I am thinking of going on my first punt and would appreciate recommendations for a good reasonably priced girl in the Northolt or Hayes area

Hi Bulldog, It's easier for me to recommend if I have something to go by. For example, age range, size, services and so on. 

I've sent you a very reasonably priced recommendation, who isn't too far from your stated location. No need to be wasting your money.  ;)

Edited by drzhivago

I'm not limiting by search by age but under 40 would be my preference and not to large but I'm more concerned about being made to feel comfortable for my first I'm nervous thinking about it. Have already tried to attempt booking on aw and nerves have made me stop at finsl step

I'm not limiting by search by age but under 40 would be my preference and not to large but I'm more concerned about being made to feel comfortable for my first I'm nervous thinking about it. Have already tried to attempt booking on aw and nerves have made me stop at finsl step

The one I sent you was well within that age range, as I tend to punt under 30's, with the odd exception, now and then. That's fine. I'll send you a couple of others later today. 

Hi Doc

Could I have the same list as I am in the same area, thanks!