Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryanathome

Zoe From Birmingham/wolverhampton

4 posts in this topic

There used to be a wonderful wee blonde lady called Zoe (very petite) and she had the most amazing oral skills, worked out of the now long gone Elite Girls in Birmingham and a flat in Wolverhampton.  Someone mentioned about the flat and I called the number to be sadly told she'd left a couple of months ago so was no longer working there.  Late 30's, petite, large breasts, northern accent and wonderful wonderful oral skills.  Gents if you'd booked in with her you'd not have forgotten her in a looong time.

Any idea where she is working now?

Apologies for keep asking about 'blasts from the pasts' but they are simply fantastic girls!

apologise not brother for seeking a lost gem...there are some I'd like to get reacquainted with...however, in this case, I'm afraid I can be of no help

apologise not brother for seeking a lost gem...there are some I'd like to get reacquainted with...however, in this case, I'm afraid I can be of no help

So why post?

1 person likes this

So why post?

To remind him not to apologise...a little like, although I give you courtesy of a response, I'll not be apologising to you for my post.

Ok?

1 person likes this