Louisa Leigh

Have you heard about?................

22 posts in this topic

The link you give requires membership.

Trafficking is a load of bollocks.

Go to Google.

Type in "operation pentameter 2"

Study the figures and you will agree with me, I am rarely wrong anyway. ;)

Oops ;)

I have heard you are always right but you can't be coz I am :)

Oops ;)

I have heard you are always right but you can't be coz I am :)

Fair comment, now be a good girl and do what I asked you to do. :);)

Here is a link to redline

http://redlineuk.org/report/

It is for the annonymous reporting of suspected trafficed or coerced WG's, and as such it is a good thing, imho.

Yes Jimmy, the stats for trafficing are a load of bollocks, but this reporting system shows that the punting "community" are against any wrongdoing, we do not want any woman to be forced into this industry.

Perhaps it is a step towards proving to the media and others that in general the punting community is AGAINST trafficking !

Of course, I don't think anyone is naive enough to think that it doesn't happen, but if there are ways to report this without fear of incriminating yourself then surely its got to be a step in the right direction.

The redline rep has made a post on there:

http://www.punterchat.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=80567&postcount=18

We provide a different kind of service. . . We do not report every piece of information to the police so that they can simply get annoyed at the malicious bitching and back biting from some in the industry. . . Instead we look into information and calls that we receive using experienced investiagtors so that we can make sure that reliable and valuable information its presented to police. In this way we will be assured of the best efforts of enforcement because they will act quickly on good and reliable information. That is what RedlineUK seeks to provide. So if you have information but you are not quite sure, pass it to us and we will do what we can to look into it. You can rest assured that we will not try to identify you or ask for your details. Even if you give them to us we will not record them or retain them. In this way we will never be able to pass any personal informtion about you to anyone!

Here is a link to redline

http://redlineuk.org/report/

It is for the annonymous reporting of suspected trafficed or coerced WG's, and as such it is a good thing, imho.

Yes Jimmy, the stats for trafficing are a load of bollocks, but this reporting system shows that the punting "community" are against any wrongdoing, we do not want any woman to be forced into this industry.

Thanks hun ;)

The link you give requires membership.

Jimmie, it's not bollox, it's just not as extensive as the public were lead to believe. There's been a recent case in Aberdeen and thankfully a client took the lady to the police and the traffickers were eventually imprisoned.

There's been a recent case in Aberdeen and thankfully a client took the lady to the police and the traffickers were eventually imprisoned.

But sadly the new legislation will make that sort of action a trifle risky.

Who are they?

Who funds them?

Where do they operate from?

There was a lady who had been a member on the other site for a few years and had a feedback of around 60. I saw her a few times, she provided a very good service from a nice clean quiet house. Sometime ago her profile disappeared, a month or so later a new one appeared this time with a blog. It indicated she had been forced to work by another and this new profile was her as a real independent. This profile vanished a few days later and a new one appeared with a different lady in the same area. The thing that links these two profiles is the layout, the content seems to be copied from the ladys original profile just with different pictures.

Maybe I'm adding two + two and coming up with 5.

Who are they?

Who funds them?

Where do they operate from?

I think those are the key questions, is it a front organisation for the antis?

I've asked these question and others on that thread on the other forum.

I think those are the key questions, is it a front organisation for the antis?

I've asked these question and others on that thread on the other forum.

Would very much like to know the answer. Absolutely no info on the site that I can see, which is very suspicious. A basic technique of fundamentalist loonies is to present themselves as mainstream unbiassed helpers.

Has anyone managed to find out anything further about this organisation? Googling produces nothing. The only very slight clue on their web-site is "RedlineUK is grateful for the endorsement and support of the LBB." :o

But sadly the new legislation will make that sort of action a trifle risky.

Only if you shag her first, surely?

The whois archive is interesting.

The historical information alone would be enough to put me off supporting them.

I find the whole thing highly suspicious.

It's a pity because the idea is a good one.

As for offering a reward... the only way they could offer a reward is by having your personal details.

I may be well off the mark, but I wouldn't touch it with JRC's knob!

The whois archive is interesting.

How would I find that? Not a tekkie I'm afraid :o

Only if you shag her first, surely?

The new legislation states, among others, 2 interesting things :-

53A Paying for sexual services of a prostitute subjected to force etc. (1) A person (A) commits an offence if

As for offering a reward... the only way they could offer a reward is by having your personal details

True, but the point I was making is that either

a) they are funded by private philanthropy - yeah, right, pull the other one, or

:o they are an arm of government (or Harmanism - there really seems to be very little difference in the UK these days).

Of course I agree about not touching them with anything :o

There are supposed to be conditions attached to registering a .org domain but, it would be very easy to get around these conditions.