ian

Patsy At Aisha Invasion

16 posts in this topic

Since Maylo returned home and Aisha is rarely available for appointments these days it has been a long time since I saw a Thai lady.

However I just glanced at Aisha's website and noticed Patsy, she really caught my eye.

Has anyone seen this lady at A/Invasion or any of the other agencies ?

From the photos she looks brill.

Yes, Patsy is well worth seeing, a lively all-service performer with good fun-loving attitude.

Comparison with the classy stars you mention wouldn't be fair, Patsy being a hot hostess in her own way, closer to the Thai "norm".

Nothing normal about this girl's chest furniture, though, the surgeons completely went to town there. It's like coming under attack from a one-woman Zeppelin raid, led by plate-sized aureoles. Those of a sensitive silicone-averse disposition should run for cover.

1 person likes this

One for Siliconfan then   :)     I understand that Patsy is apprenticed to the famous Maria  , that her boobs are fashioned by her and although not too busy at the moment she should work her way up to be one of the greats . can Patsy take over where Maria left off ?    More interviews needed on this one .

One for Siliconfan then   :)     I understand that Patsy is apprenticed to the famous Maria  , that her boobs are fashioned by her and although not too busy at the moment she should work her way up to be one of the greats . can Patsy take over where Maria left off ?    More interviews needed on this one .

One for WP too, I would say. I don't partake of WS games, but I have a feeling that Patsy could make quite a splash with the old pint glass. :cool:

I forgot to include Maria although I have only seen her once and that was a long time ago.

It is probably correct that one should not compare Patsy or any other Thai girls with the "stars", Maylo, Aisha & Maria but I suppose it's difficult not to as they raised "the bar" to such a high level that customers were spoilt in a way.

It looks very likely I will have to see Patsy, she could be a new star, (in my eyes anyway) although it appears she has been around at other agencies, hence my request for any details.

Thanks for the info, appreciated.

I have seen patsy few weeks ago fantastic attitude lovely time worth seeing. did have a plaster on her books when I saw her

What do you mean, 'plaster on her books' ?

Sorry I meant she had a plaster on her boobs must be this phone I'm using

does anyone have Maylo's contact info? I am passing through Thailand and would like to pay her a visit :D

does anyone have Maylo's contact info? I am passing through Thailand and would like to pay her a visit :D

I am convinced she is still in the UK 

thats even better!! has anyone had the pleasure recently? 

can anyone recommend Foxy, Olivia, Emma or Melody from Invasion

I cannot recommend Olivia. She was not a great punt. Have mentioned it in other threads.

I have seen all 4 ladies, @bobsam I don't understand why he doesn't recommend Olivia, It was the best punt I had in my 6 years of punting Thai WG. Only problem is its very difficult to get a booking with her.

I remember bobsam's description of his poor punt with Olivia. Most unusual - and I think he had the misfortune to come across the lady at an unfortunate time for her when she probably should have rested from work. Olivia's feedback matches my own experience with her, i.e. skilful and seductive GFE/PSE mix of high quality (and very pretty in a voluptuous way).

I haven't met the other 3 mentioned.

I remember bobsam's description of his poor punt with Olivia. Most unusual - and I think he had the misfortune to come across the lady at an unfortunate time for her when she probably should have rested from work. Olivia's feedback matches my own experience with her, i.e. skilful and seductive GFE/PSE mix of high quality (and very pretty in a voluptuous way).

I haven't met the other 3 mentioned.

The new pictures on Aisha's websites for Foxy are very accurate, she isn't as glamorous as her photoshoot but is a sweet girl, but certainly not seductive. Emma in my opinion isn't very pretty but she is very raunchy and gives a hard and fast GFE+. Melody is the one I will recommend the least not memorable at all. It's almost impossible to get an appointment with Olivia but if enough people ask it may convince her to move back to Central London on a permanent basis.