Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirMarjAlot

Jakarta Mongering

13 posts in this topic

Here is my summary report on mongering in Jakarta.  Follow the links to see some of the pics 

Not that I am an expert on Jakarta, but had a good time and would return.....

Bangkok to Jakarta

Flew into Jakarta from Bangkok with Air Asia, return fare was £270, flight time a little over 3 hours. At Jakarta airport you have to pay for a visa on arrival VOA which costs $25.  Blue bird taxi from airport to hotel in Kota, North Jakarta costing 110,000 Rupiah including tip.

Jalan Mangga Besar

I was staying at the Sparks hotel along Jalan Mangga Besar the heart of the mongering action in Kota. My first night in Jakarta I find Lokasari plaza and then some bars like My Madonna and Bintang Mawar. My Madonna had some nice house girls and Bintang Mawar was very busy early evening with local Indonesian guys drinking and some drunk

Sparks Hotel, Thematic Sex

My first night mongering in Jakarta I played safe and indulged in some thematic sex back at the Sparks hotel. For 700,000 Rupiah, you choose a theme - I chose office and then your girl - I chose a busty mid twenties Indonesian girl. She then takes you to a room done out like an office and then gets dressed up as a secretary and calls you boss. 

Good session with her on the office table.  Beware Indonesian condoms are really on the small side and you should carry your own.

Hotel Travel

My second day mongering in Jakarta I try the Hotel Travel a 5 minute walk from Sparks Hotel. Hotel Travel opens around 2 pm and you enter the Spa through a side entrance.  Inside some really nice house girls sat around in a lounge area.  Mamasans are trying to get you to choose one of their girls. Eventually I choose a sexy curvy 19 yo Indonesian girls who leads me to a really nice room, very clean and large.

Good session with the girl in the Travel Hotel, she was fun, enjoyed it alot more as had taken my own condoms. Some real stunners in the Travel hotel I could have spent all my time in the hotel travel but wanted to experience other options in Jakarta.  Total bill including a few beers was under 500,000 Rupiah which you settle on exit. 

That night the bar in Sparks hotel had some nice Indo dancers on stage going topless

Pen J  Sari Ayu

Not alot to do in a place like Kota during the day when your not mongering. I make my way through Lokasari plaza and catch a Bajaj to the bars clubs down Pen J. Bajaj fare was 15,000 Rupiah.  Sari Ayu is just opening and the guy inside is keen I take a girl. He introduces me to this real slim young Java beauty and I have to take her.

The short time rooms in Sari Ayu are small and a little dirty but I make do.  The girl gives excellent service, total cost under 350,000, I leave a happy monger.

Stadium

That night I enjoy some topless dancing in the lounge bar at the Stadium disco and hotel.  House girls not see anything special.  The disco night club in Stadium was very impressive, but I not have a second pop.

Blok M

My final day and night mongering in Jakarta I want to get out of Kota.  So take blue bird taxi to central Jakarta and plaza Indonesia.  Later I take a second taxi to Blok M, south Jakarta to experience the bars down Palatehan.  Both taxi fares were around 50,000 Rupiah.  The most lively bars in Blok M, were Top Gun and D's Place, the other bars were empty almost. The bars down Blok M have lots of Indonesian freelancers inside them. Most alot older than the girls working in Kota and most have children to support.  These bars are also popular with Western expats. I got some really good offers in both bars for threesomes long time back at my hotel in Kota. Eventually I settle on two girls in Top Gun and take them back to Kota all night for 700,000 Rupiah total.  Good girls, well behaved, did whatever I wanted to do.

Summary

Really enjoyed mongering in Jakarta, lots of cheap quality pussy on offer in Kota. Not much to do in the day though and the Kota area is a little squalid. Its difficult to get around due to there being no MTR and the city is one big traffic jam.  Alcohol is expensive. Local food is very tasty and cheap.  Hotels were very good and reasonable priced in Kota. Be careful to avoid Ramadah as most bars shut, I was leaving one week before the onset of Ramadan.  If you like Asian girls with more curves, Indonesian girls have it all, often called the latinas of Asia. Most girls I had were natural down below too which I also love on Asian girls. Indonesians were friendly and helpful, no problem with muslim culture and could get by with minimal English.

3 people like this

Summary

Really enjoyed mongering in Jakarta, lots of cheap quality pussy on offer in Kota. Not much to do in the day though and the Kota area is a little squalid. Its difficult to get around due to there being no MTR and the city is one big traffic jam.  Alcohol is expensive. Local food is very tasty and cheap.  Hotels were very good and reasonable priced in Kota. Be careful to avoid Ramadah as most bars shut, I was leaving one week before the onset of Ramadan.  If you like Asian girls with more curves, Indonesian girls have it all, often called the latinas of Asia. Most girls I had were natural down below too which I also love on Asian girls. Indonesians were friendly and helpful, no problem with muslim culture and could get by with minimal English.

An excellent and very well written report, thank you.  :)

I shall have to consider a spot of mongering outside of Thailand, if the pussy on offer is that competitive! That's an excellent rate, for two girls on an overnight.. even by Pattaya standards. Did you negotiate that or was it standard for that place? Any idea of the general price of hotels in Jakarta?

Edited by drzhivago

Summary

Thank you Sir Marj for another Brilliant Report . .

To summarize the 2 Destinations BKK& Jakarta , Which one comes tops & Why ??.

Disappoints me " Most girl Natural down there ".

An excellent and very well written report, thank you.  :)

I shall have to consider a spot of mongering outside of Thailand, if the pussy on offer is that competitive! That's an excellent rate, for two girls on an overnight.. even by Pattaya standards. Did you negotiate that or was it standard for that place? Any idea of the general price of hotels in Jakarta?

Yes that price is not standard, you would be lucky to get that for 1 girl long time, the reason, im so good looking... :D no, it was the eve before closing for ramadam, so timing.  Avoid Jakarta during Ramadam, even better do the week before

Hotels are pretty cheap -  if your wanting to stay in Blok M area  "But for the budget monger the Melawai is the go. On the 6th floor is the Maribaya bar which has 30-40 FLs"

Yes that price is not standard, you would be lucky to get that for 1 girl long time, the reason, im so good looking... :D no, it was the eve before closing for ramadam, so timing.  Avoid Jakarta during Ramadam, even better do the week before

Hotels are pretty cheap -  if your wanting to stay in Blok M area  "But for the budget monger the Melawai is the go. On the 6th floor is the Maribaya bar which has 30-40 FLs"

And so modest too!  :D Yes, I can imagine that they'd be a lot of pressure to stop working during Ramadan. Thanks for the additional info, as it was a real eye opener! 

Edited by drzhivago

Yes good report SirM, I will be sure to get over to Jakarta on my next trip to SEA, My 10 days In Bali last year has made me want to Investigate Indo further.

Yes good report SirM, I will be sure to get over to Jakarta on my next trip to SEA, My 10 days In Bali last year has made me want to Investigate Indo further.

you will have a great time im sure, its pure mongering though

I will be returning too sometime, just love those indo girls, lovely 

Summary

Thank you Sir Marj for another Brilliant Report . .

To summarize the 2 Destinations BKK& Jakarta , Which one comes tops & Why ??.

Disappoints me " Most girl Natural down there ".

Jojo

Bangkok is still my favorite city in the world, for all round good time etc

But the prices are going up and the quality of pussy is going down

Jakarta lots of quality and its cheap, but not much else going for it.  But I will return, after I had my fill of Bangkok

Im sure there is alot more to discover in Jakarta, I only scratched the service.

Im use to meeting stunners in Bangkok, and it not really happen my last trip

In places like the Travel hotel, I could have stayed in there for 30 days....

So its the best of both worlds...

Jojo

Bangkok is still my favorite city in the world, for all round good time etc

But the prices are going up and the quality of pussy is going down

Jakarta lots of quality and its cheap, but not much else going for it.  But I will return, after I had my fill of Bangkok

Im sure there is alot more to discover in Jakarta, I only scratched the service.

Im use to meeting stunners in Bangkok, and it not really happen my last trip

In places like the Travel hotel, I could have stayed in there for 30 days....

So its the best of both worlds...

Thank you  for your comparisons . .

Jakarta is  a lot more expensive to get to as well ..

This is truly shocking. I thought Indonesia was a Muslim country but sounds like they got sex and drugs. Thanx for posting it Choir Boy. The thought that teenage boys and girls would sell their own bodies to buy a cellphone is repulsive. I said it b4 and I'll say it again, the sale of cellfones to minors should be banned. Cellfon salespersons found guilty of supplying a cellfon to a minor should b put in jail and throw the key away. We should all consider r selves 42n8 that we live in a civilised Christian country where the rule of law prevails and this kind of thing could never happen.

"Not much to do in the day though and the Kota area is a little squalid. Its difficult to get around due to there being no MTR and the city is one big traffic jam."

This is the most common complaint about JKT, but need not b so. Bearing in mind that mongering activities commence around 2 PM, here is a list of things to do b4 ur 1st shag

STUDY BAHASA

Its an easy language 2 learn and not much in the way of grammar. U should set aside an hour or 2 per day to learn common words and phrases. I posted a list on Sir Marj's pre-trip thread

SPORT

Plenty of gyms around if you can find them, mostly overpriced places in 5* hotels and shopping malls but u can find the sweaty cheap pumpin' iron joints if u ask round (after studying bahasa coz no 1 will speak English). Another option is to get the Transjakarta Bus to Monument National n cross the road n run round the perimeter of Monas Park without actually entering it. About 4 kms total 1 circuit. Its hot doing it during the daytime but I'm a maniac.

SPAS

Kota has a lot of spas. Typically u pay about 120,000 rupiahs (7-8 squid) which gets u a 90 minute massage and use of hot pools and sauna. U can spend all day there like the locals do. There is always a lounge where u can buy snacks and drinx and watch a recent Hollywood movie while studying bahasa from the subtitles. As 4 the massage, the ladies r often very naughty and will offer u xtras, 100,000 for manual 200,000 for pole smoke and 300,000 for the full thing. In most places u cant actually choose the masseuse. U pay the lady if u have xtras n the rest on the way out at the front desk.

SHOPPING

Provided u rnt a real big barsteward, u should be able to find some clothes to fit u. Not in the poncey malls but in the local places like Mangga Dua which r essentially indoor markets. U can get superb quality counterfeit soccer shirts of top British and European teams for 100,000, in fact I'm not sure they r counterfeits, more like factory over-runs. For 35,000 u can find the cheap copies without the brand name. Fake brand sunglasses r another good buy.

As for the traffic jams, these can be avoided by getting the Transjakarta Bus which runs in its own exclusive lanes and costs only 3500, duz Kota to BlokM in under an hour. For shorter journies hop on the blue onkos minibuses and 3000 standard fare. If u r in a real hurry get an ojek motorcycle taxi.

JKT is not Bangkok. Thailand is relaxing and pleasant, JKT isnt but as I said u can find oasis here n there 2 get away from the pollution. I find that a week in JKT is enuf n it can b combined easily with a trip to BKK. Dont use Air Asia but Mandala Air (owned by Tiger) which is much cheaper.

Enjoy

Shit happens all over the world, What I think is a lot worst are those Pakistani-Muslim gangs in England towns and cities grooming under-age white girls, probably using similar gifts and tricks.  This is something we can do something about, there is nothing we can do to help the situation in Indonesia and should not interfere, like we know better.  End of the day the media need to report shocking stories to also make money

Fury how was your recent Jakarta trip?  Did you go in August or something? Thanks for your advice that I used to good effect

My only regret was not visiting the Melawi Hotel when I took a visit down to Blok M, rather than wasting time in the shopping plaza could have headed here for some afternoon fun and then to top gun later on in the evening,  still had a great time.  Interested in this Dolly place in Surabaya now, ever been?   

Fury how was your recent Jakarta trip?  Did you go in August or something? Thanks for your advice that I used to good effect

My only regret was not visiting the Melawi Hotel when I took a visit down to Blok M, rather than wasting time in the shopping plaza could have headed here for some afternoon fun and then to top gun later on in the evening,  still had a great time.  Interested in this Dolly place in Surabaya now, ever been?   

Thanks Sir Marj. Yap, went in August and it was as fun as ever. I believe I met 1 of the 2 BlokM girls (slim one) you posted pix of n got tongue down her throat at My Bar, didnt recognize her m8 tho.

The Melawi Hotel mite not b there n e more, there is so much construction going on in BLokM area that I think it got pulled down but not sure. In n e case, u didnt really miss much, it was a crap lil bar with big boobed ladies and nothing else u cant find in Kota.

Dolly's is another place which has seen better days, part of it is being redeveloped n the rumorz r that the whole area will soon disappear. In n e case, the quality of the ladies is bottom rank.