venturer

Hush Parties

76 posts in this topic

Just noticed this on Twitter and AW, seems like it's run by the WGs themselves. I recognise Adele & Carmella from MK. Anyone know any more about it??

1 person likes this

Link on profile in Twitter suggests its account is suspended?

Hi, the Twitter page is suspended...working on getting it unsuspended... But the aw page is fine.

Well I have had a look and really can't see what the fuss is about.

I have reluctantly booked for both sessions in Nottingham and Birmingham just to see what's what and just so I can report back so others are not misled.

Judging by the blurred pictures and tracing who these women really are by other means of detection, i suppose it's just conceivable (tho condoms supplied) I will never have had a better and more sexy time in my life.

But I may be thrown out for trying to hogtie, sorry I mean hog, one particular blonde the whole time, including the half hour break that is built in.

Only glanced at the details so not really sure what goes on tbh and may well be nothing to shout or tout about.

Edited by vivluvsme

So I see the parties are for 90mins, I'd prefer at least a 2hr party, 90min just seems rushed, what's the planned ratio?

1 person likes this

Has anyone a link to these parties in AW I cannot find them

Thanks guys. All advice is being taken on board and we are discussing options. Obviously this is a new venture for us, so we appreciate any feedback from party connoisseurs :-)

1 person likes this

Thanks guys. All advice is being taken on board and we are discussing options. Obviously this is a new venture for us, so we appreciate any feedback from party connoisseurs :-)

Adele,

Smiths has left some valid points for you to look at, on the other site that cannot be mentioned here. Jerboa has covered one of those points, re 90mins.

Also, there was mention of a 30 min break within the 90min session. Is that still the case?

Its very refereshing to read this Adele. This really is the time to listen and take on feedback you think is valid in my view, before you start operating.

I wish you well with this venture, i hope it goes well.

1 person likes this

Thanks Smiths... Constructive feedback is always welcome...

1 person likes this

Adele, can you PM me the AW link please.

You could always try Hush Parties KP ;)

Just search Hush Parties on aw and it should come up... X

Already boooked my place :D

Are you bragging or complaining?

Are you bragging or complaining?

Aah, he's just excited! As are we! :)

Any chance of holding the parties in London  ???..

Hi jojosun, no, London is definitely not on the cards at the moment.

And hello Carmella! Glad you've finally joined in the discussions ;-) xxx

You know what they say Adele, better late than never and yes, Notts and Birmingham only for now.

Aah, he's just excited! As are we! :)

Thank you.

Payperclip,

Last decent party in the East Mids that I went to was Natasha's, nearly 10 yrs ago.

Just to clarify guys, this is NOT a bukkake party or a 'gang gang' type party. I've had a lot of people ask if this is what it is, and its not going to be like that. We want everyone to feel relaxed and enjoy themselves. Dressing gowns will be available and drinks ready so everyone can chill out and have fun. Fingers crossed it'll go without a hitch!

Just to clarify guys, this is NOT a bukkake party or a 'gang gang' type party. I've had a lot of people ask if this is what it is, and its not going to be like that. We want everyone to feel relaxed and enjoy themselves. Dressing gowns will be available and drinks ready so everyone can chill out and have fun. Fingers crossed it'll go without a hitch!

I assume you meant Gang Bang party, are you saying punters wont be able to share you and the other WGs, one shagging while the other asks for oral which is the standard practice at every full sex party i have ever been to, or do you mean 3+ punters punting with 1 WG at the same time wont be on offer?

Yes I meant gang bang, sorry, typo. I meant in the way that some parties have about 20 guys and two girls etc. I meant that it's going to be a smaller event.