Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Southern man

Chloe St James

5 posts in this topic

Guys -

I've had Chloe St James of Canary Wharf on my hotlist for some time - she's got good feedback on the other site, but nothing here so far as I can see.

She looks great, and her incall location is very convenient, but I would appreciate any feedback from members of this forum.

Anybody seen her recently?

Thanks

Am I going to have to take one for the team, then guys?

All I can say is her Comms are fab. She answered a RB I did earlier in the year - and wrote a email which proved that she had read my requirements. Unfortunately I had already chosen the girl for the RB.

I did reply and thank her for her great email - and she encouraged me to get in touch next time I was in London. I haven't been back down since.

She sounds great though.

All I can say is her Comms are fab. She answered a RB I did earlier in the year - and wrote a email which proved that she had read my requirements. Unfortunately I had already chosen the girl for the RB.

I did reply and thank her for her great email - and she encouraged me to get in touch next time I was in London. I haven't been back down since.

She sounds great though.

Thanks very much for that - looks encouraging. Anybody else?

Ha - well, I was going to do the decent thing and take one for the team, but I now notice that she's on holiday or something and hasn't logged on the purple site since the end of August.

One to keep an eye on perhaps?