ThisCharmingMan

Farrah - Sandys Superstars

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Newbie on here (but experienced punter) so please play nice :-)

Thinking of booking some time in with Farrah who has numerous reviews on here and I've been wanting to meet for some time now.

Just wanted to know if any of you fellow posters have been able to punt with her and how you found it? Also any advice you would have for a first timer visiting the establishment?

Thanks in advance!

I saw her in Coventry when some SS girls travelled down there for a while a few years ago,.

Really as good in real life as her pictures and a very good service as well.

I would see her again if our paths crossed tho mid 20s sounds optimistic but I don't really know.

Others may correct me re SS as haven't been for a while and have only been to the Prestwhich branch..

You can book ahead the day before but only once you have got a customer no. which can only be got 

there's a section on booking on the SS site.

otherwise you can just walk in and see who's free for that time or for later in the day if that suits you.

reception is a waiting room essentially with sometimes quite a few guys sitting there. Some look sheepish, some unconcerned. Some sit reading the reviews in folders for each girl, others wander along the wall with girls' pics on it.

The girls go in and out of their room off the reception area so you get to see them in the flesh and occasionally they will hang around in reception and chat to the receptionists or even play around a bit leaning over the counter and such like.

So go there ready not to be nervous or put off by number of men around and girls walking by perhaps staring at you or smiling or winking. have a cup of tea if you want and don't overthink.

Edited by vivluvsme
1 person likes this

Shouldn't this be in the Manchester section; it has been very quiet there lately.

1 person likes this

Great information thanks vivlusme!! If anybody else has any information to share (particularly in regards to Farrrah) would be glad to hear it! Wanting to get in and see her in the next few weeks.

Apologies PP, partly the reason I posted in this forum rather then Manchester is due to that very reason; thought I'd be more likely to get replies here.

Happy for thread to be moved if deemed necessary by a admin, will keep a better eye on my form etiquette in future ;-)

Farrah is great :D  However as stated above - mid 20's is pushing it now!!

ps. any of the Sandys regulars know of the films that Portia has been in??????

I also would love to know what movies Portia has been in. she is quality in the sack, would love to relive my all too brief time with her albeit with her acting!

(Planning to see Farrah next month when back up in Manchester -- , if I am lucky enough to see her, will let you know TCM)

Sandys can get really busy at times, it all depends on when you are there and whos on.  Theres normally 6 or 7 Wgs at each location so you have the present punter and the next one lined up waiting.  The waiting rooms are "cosy" for want of a better word.  Normally the new girls get hammered during their first month as every punter wants to get a booking.  The bookings are back to back in most cases, Im surprised the girls dont get RSI from going up and down the stairs, whilst you are waiting in the room they are normally doing their make up or trying to grab a bite to eat inbetween giving the receptionist her cut of the booking fee.

They dont suffer fools gladly there so if the girl starts getting a few neg FRs then they dont last long and they are gone.  The new ones seem to get glowing positive FRs quite quickly.

Your girl sounds as if she has been at it a while so that would make me think shes obviously doing some thing right.

I've seen Farrah a few times and can't speak highly enough of her. Really good service, nice personality and most importantly, extremely hot!

Her age never crossed my mind but I wouldn't have had her down above 27/28

great girl really not false just real worked at babes so nice

great girl really not false just real worked at babes so nice

You are thinking of a different girl - the Farrah you used to ravish at Babes was the lass from Bombay who then worked under various names at Sandys - think she settled on Naina

The Farrah who has now worked at Sandys for years is a mixed race (although looks Caucasian) lady from Salford

Out of all the girls you had at Babes - who was your fave Billy?

Personally, find it hard to choose between Juliana, Cameron, Alex & Jolene?

Also do you think there is room in the 21st century for a pimp to sample his own staff - even if he pays them?

Edited by powellvj1
1 person likes this

all the girls had a choice,and got paid m8 but holly i would sy

Only saw Holly's pics unfortunately - think she had quit by the time I started dabbling

It was a great place Babes - great atmosphere as well as girls - proper gentlemen's club

Your mrs knew how to recruit

I hope you reopen in a detached / self contained place like the Bury branch

Out of all the girls you had at Babes - who was your fave Billy?

Personally, find it hard to choose between Juliana, Cameron, Alex & Jolene?

Is this Cameron the gorgeous blonde who had a very bad reputation for not turning up at her latest parlour or retiring for periods of time?

That sounds negative but since I did get to see her in a place whose name escapes me by heaton park and I had a lovely time, I wish her nothing bad at all.