Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jorrox

Dangerous And/or Abusive Clients

6 posts in this topic

Folks - I have hardly ever posted but I have been in the shadows on here for years. I know there are lot of decent guys and gals here and this post is aimed at you.

A friend of mine (the nature of the realtionship I hope is immaterial to this post) is a sex worker and has a profile on the purple site that I, at this time, can't mention. Which is cool.  She has not been working for very long but I won't say anything that could identify her at this stage.

The thing is she has had one hell of a lot of abusive and violent clients. There is virtually nothing that you can think of that hasn't happened to her.

She has asked me for help, just so you all know. So, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to improve her own safety?. She is aware of SAAFE.

I'm assuming that private messaging will be best for specifics but there may be some general advice that could be shared here.

Be assued this is a genuine enquiry. I'm happy to respond to private messages if anyones doubts me.

I've heard nothing but good things about saafe from some of the girls I've spoken to.

Edited by fatcock123

Hey jorrox, I've PM'd you a message I got from a girl I know who read you're post and wanted to offer some advice, hope it helps.

I don't know much about SAAFE but simple checks should be carried out by all such as feedback on a.w. also speak on the phone and if you get a bad vibe walk away. Your health is worth more than the money.

CCTV for when the worst happens cos 1 girl working alone is not a crime assaulting her is. Also it would deter the nutters. An obvious camera on the door.