691KingKong169

Coming Into Money

18 posts in this topic

I am due to come into some money which will also be around the time of my birthday. I need some help with who I should book, should it be a single booking of a couple of hours or a few shorter bookings? Services would have to be gfe/pse

I am due to come into some money which will also be around the time of my birthday. I need some help with who I should book, should it be a single booking of a couple of hours or a few shorter bookings? Services would have to be gfe/pse

I usually charge for any advice so if you could deposit, say, 10% of your punting budget in to the Bank of Porker, I would be only too pleased to give you the benefit of my considerable experience :)  ;)

Seriously you are very lucky. Do you really want to fritter away an inheritance in this way? You are welcome to do so but some would say put some aside for a rainy day, new car, house deposit, new wardrobe etc etc.

Why is this ? have you got your cock stuck in your wallet ?

4 people like this

Why is this ? have you got your cock stuck in your wallet ?

LOL :D

As PP, i wouldnt fritter away any cash that came my way!! (Honest :D )

If you already see ladies, why not see them for longer?? Or just have a bit of a treat - dont blow the lot on a WG.

Its my birthday soon - I have a little bit put to one side for a punting treat!! I'm not knocking your request for information, just that wasting cash - as opposed to having a bit of a budget can soon lead to overdraft land. You dont want to be explaining that to the Mrs of the bank manager :)

Well porker paul is assuming a few things.

I don't think you are planning to use up £5.8 million of  £6 million inheritance on punting, are you? And if you are, you could still live on the last 200k pretty well (but I also would advise against that sort of extravagance).

As for a single blow out or a number of shorter meets, surely that has to be up to you and what you want.

I would certainly go for several shorter meets, almost certainly with new girls that I slavered over when I say their profiles or websites.

But others will probably say something quite different.

I don't think there's something you have never thought of that you only need someone to tell you about to know that is exactly what you want to do.

Such as having your only party with 10 beautiful women and just one man.

That's got me thinking...

But it is also my birthday soon (like everyone else it seems!) and I am going to see a special lady on that day who I have wanted to see for a long long time but she is not expensive, it's the woman not the amount of cash I can blow.

Edited by vivluvsme

When you say some money. How much is it?

I bet he won't tell us!

I bet he won't tell us!

Your right about that!

He could say £50 £500 or £5000. So what?

The only difference is what it means to him. If he has to ask what he should do with it he probably didn't have two ha'pennies to rub together before.

Maybe he should donate some to VLM. He has to save to give himself a treat on his birthday with a girl who 'is not expensive.'

All I can say is good luck. Even if you've got the money to spend you will struggle to find a stunning young girl to punt with in Birmingham. Manchester is almost as bad. As I'm one to favour girls I couldn't realistically date in the real world all I see when searching are low IQ chavs or Romanians.

When I first saw the topic, I thought it was going to be a request as to if a girl would wank you off into a 50 quid note :D

2 people like this

When I first saw the topic, I thought it was going to be a request as to if a girl would wank you off into a 50 quid note :D

LOL

All I can say is good luck. Even if you've got the money to spend you will struggle to find a stunning young girl to punt with in Birmingham. Manchester is almost as bad. As I'm one to favour girls I couldn't realistically date in the real world all I see when searching are low IQ chavs or Romanians.

Easy tiger...

1 person likes this

I know a few stunners in Brum - so there!

1 person likes this

I know a few stunners in Brum - so there!

So name ur top 3 from brum

So name ur top 3 from brum

So that 7 word "text speak" response took you 23 days to compose.,. You had better ask the interweb to slow down a bit so you can keep up.

More interesting/concerning to consider the implications of the raids on 4 parlours, I think.