Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archie47

Se1 Issue

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

i've moved in London few days ago. Well, my girlfriends live abroad and every man has his own necessity. Looking for some girls near SE1. I couldn't find nothing special on AW. Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

i've moved in London few days ago. Well, my girlfriends live abroad and every man has his own necessity. Looking for some girls near SE1. I couldn't find nothing special on AW. Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance

Knowing SE1 well and having similarly looked for some fun the best I can suggest is to get an Oyster card and head elsewhere. It would help people make a recommendation if you gave some idea of preferences re age, look, services, price etc

"best I can suggest is to get an Oyster card" LOL

yeah looking on AW is enough to give you nightmares...

its strange though because there has been a whole heap of white collar regeneration down there and of course waterloo... the amount of times ive got to waterloo only to find ive missed the train and the next is in 40 min or 50 min and ive thought if only i could get a quick service around the corner...