Lessingham

Hello Again

15 posts in this topic

Hi all.

After a break of a few months I have returned to the world of punting. Yes, it is that addictive. I blame the women.

I stopped punting earlier as I was becoming more and more disillusioned with punts, I felt I was not being respected and my age was a convenient excuse.

So, after a few months I sat down and went back to basics. I found a SP with a really good feedback record and told her specifically what I wanted from the punt and specifically about my age. Sometimes it is good to remember this is a beautifully simple hobby if you don't overthink it. And bless her, she listened to me and gave me the best punt of my life!

The spark is back and now I'm "back in the saddle" with a new lease of life.

So, hopefully I can call myself a punter and join back in the liveliest debates about whoring on the Internet!

1 person likes this

Hi all.

After a break of a few months I have returned to the world of punting. Yes, it is that addictive. I blame the women.

I stopped punting earlier as I was becoming more and more disillusioned with punts, I felt I was not being respected and my age was a convenient excuse.

So, after a few months I sat down and went back to basics. I found a SP with a really good feedback record and told her specifically what I wanted from the punt and specifically about my age. Sometimes it is good to remember this is a beautifully simple hobby if you don't overthink it. And bless her, she listened to me and gave me the best punt of my life!

So, hopefully I can call myself a punter and join back in the liveliest debates about whoring on the Internet!

Good to see you back.

Hi all.

Glad you enjoyed your punt. Sometimes a more honest and direct approach pays dividends.  :)

Welcome back. This forum has been missing your maturity!

Glad your "second coming" kicked off with a bang. ;)

Hi all.

Hello.  I'm new here and a relative newbie to the world of punting.  I noticed your references to your age being detrimental in your experience so checked your profile expecting to find you are perhaps 80+ only to find you're a youngster the same age as me!  As a new boy I would love to hear how you think your age may have had a negative impact on your punting

best wishes

Welcome back. This forum has been missing your maturity!

Glad your "second coming" kicked off with a bang. ;)

It's at least his 3rd if I've got my punternet history right :D.

A triumphant return to form.  

You do realise that there is no escape, you're here forever now.

I think when you lose form or hit a patch of self doubt it is human nature to cast around fot a reason/excuse. For me, when the punts started to go a bit wrong I assumed it was an agevthing. I was too old, she was too young, my body was breaking down and so on. So although I'm in my late 50's I was feeling way older in punts.

I think when you lose form or hit a patch of self doubt it is human nature to cast around fot a reason/excuse. For me, when the punts started to go a bit wrong I assumed it was an agevthing. I was too old, she was too young, my body was breaking down and so on. So although I'm in my late 50's I was feeling way older in punts.

You are only "to old" if you concider yourself as to old,maybee you should choose a voman to visit in the region of 40-45 so that you have more in common.

why blame anyone have you heard the term Personal Responsibility.

But I know the real reason was my terrible typing and inability to spellcheck!!!!!

I'm very pleased to see you back again.

Lessingham is indeed Moreingham on this board.

Uncle Pokey

I'm really pleased for you. You sat down and decided exactly what YOU wanted and found it. I neither know nor care your age, so don't you let it worry you. My fave regular sees quite a few "older" guys ( in their 70s and one in his 80s) she confirms thay are miles more respectful than young guys wil ever know how to be.