Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ians68uk

Bareback

11 posts in this topic

Why do some ladies advertise bareback and some men want it?

Any lady offering it, no matter how attractive, would put me off.

Does it attract or repel more clients?

Why do some ladies advertise bareback and some men want it?

Any lady offering it, no matter how attractive, would put me off.

Does it attract or repel more clients?

The old chestnut of the topic again.

Do you have a simple ability to search a forum? It about 37.4 threads on this subject here.

Do you have a simple ability to search a forum? It about 37.4 threads on this subject here.

However perhaps we should take advantage and find out the reason why the phrase "old chestnut" is used to describe an oft repeated story/subject? It might make it a bit more interesting until we get the VAT, Income Tax comments.

Go easy,hes a newbie same as me,I only found out about the search function last week,after some prodding from you, and Ive been on here a couple of months.Lots of people on here have grown up with computers and some of us have had to learn as we go along,its not easy.

However perhaps we should take advantage and find out the reason why the phrase "old chestnut" is used to describe an oft repeated story/subject? It might make it a bit more interesting until we get the VAT, Income Tax comments.

Good Old Google. Respond from Jane Donnely is convincing enough for me. ;)

Good Old Google. Respond from Jane Donnely is convincing enough for me. ;)

That sounds fair enough, I was rather hoping that there was an old Ukrainian proverb that covered it though, I suppose we could always make one up.

Found the 37 threads.

But could I find the '.4'?;)

That sounds fair enough, I was rather hoping that there was an old Ukrainian proverb that covered it though, I suppose we could always make one up.

It is: "You only can plough the same field twice. More then that: the field will plough you"

Indeed, if you take a look at the posting rules where it says about re-posting exsisting topics, BB has been done to death in more ways than one, use the forum search facility or skim through the index pages.

Found the 37 threads.

But could I find the '.4'?;)

To be precise, 442 threads have mentioned the word bareback.