ryanathome

How Much Money Have You Spent On Punting?

55 posts in this topic

I think over 20 years of punting I've spent a fortune, probably into Audi R8 territory now.  Do I regret it? NO WAY. 

What about the rest of you?

I don't exactly regret it, but I do feel guilty about the money. I feel more guilty about the money than the sexual infidelity - I could have given the money to my wife. Or when single (for most of my punting), I could have given the money to charity or something else more worthwhile.

in just over two years I think I've shelled out £7000. worth every penny.

Over 25 - plus years, it could easily be £50,000 plus. I am steadily spending c £100 per week on this, my hobby, presently and have been for the last 4 years. I keep thinking the bubble's going to burst one day, but I'm still going strong and loving every minute.

Do you guys budget for this or just go with the flow when you want to?

IN my younger years it was twice weekly, now 2 or 3 times a month.

prob about £5k sonce 2008

Do i regret it?  No, best time of my life.

do we ask blokes how much they have spent on fags/booze/golf/football tickets?  No.  its part of life.

You simply wouldn't believe me. 

I think over 20 years of punting I've spent a fortune, probably into Audi R8 territory now.  Do I regret it? NO WAY. 

What about the rest of you?

Same but a different car! :)

Difficult to estimate but from the Field Report Statistics page here on Punternet I see that for the 95 FRs I submitted I spent over £6K. Since I saw several ladies more than once, and my regulars many many times, the actual figure must be something of the order of £9K over a period of 11 years.

Definitely money well spent.

I prefer not to think of it in terms of cost, just pleasure, and I have had some awesome times, and very few negative experiences ;)

I would mate, and have a feeling its a lot. ;)

1 person likes this

+1...And no regrets, it's been an amazing ride!

Basicly...noyb....i visit two Ladies regularly...normally outcalls to a above average hotel...includes a lunch or dinner...sometimes a matinee at the threatre or tour of the local slghts ( Museums or Zoo) ...your figuire the cost...to me; pleasure to which no price can be attached !!!

Only £350 so far; I'm new to the punting world and on a small budget.

My first punt was 1983 (£10) and my total spend to date is £3K - or thereabouts - though £2000 has been the last 4 years. No doubt if I had the opportunity I would have spent many times that sum. It has been worth it - it has brought some colour and erotic experiences into what would have otherwise been a very dry life.

I don't feel guilty about the money. I could have saved a dozen street urchins in Bangladesh - big deal. You only live once and as I don't believe in god heaven or hell and I think we all have a right to spend what is ours without doing guilt.

I'd say over last 3 years, in excess of 10k, loved every minute! :)

Enough to keep me happy and satisfied. I would prefer not to have to count it up.

Punting for 19 years, and I have had approx 280 encounters, at least at hand job level (incl 2 girls, parties and ladies met more than once) in 8 countries, in direct payments possibly slightly over 10K in sterling, excluding travel. Parties are a great way to up your count! I have had just a handful of really bad experiences. I have also had some incredible ones, I'd say approximately 5% of encounters have been mind blowingly world class. I Don't often cum in a lady's pussy (I always have used a condom), approximately 1 in 3 times, I try vaginal sex. I have had about 12 x2 girls and attended about 10 parties. I have tried anal but never succeeded in penetrating, the orifice looks so small! I have had 5 CIMs! I have with permission filmed 10 ladies! So all in all it's been quite a fruitful hobby, but not my only one! I have also met ladies from around 60 countries! I have been with Asian (Oriental and Indian), African and of course White ladies, If I had a more conventional sex life, I would not have met such variety!

I have definitely learned a thing or two about the world and how to behave through this hobby as well and I am definitely a richer person for it!

About £3800 in 9 months.

Yikes!

yeah, I'm up around there. I rationalise it by reminding myself that I spent 9k on an engine rebuild for my car then blew  both cylinder heads. I know what was more pleasurable.....

I have no idea and don't want to know the real amount. I would estimate roughly 9k

Spending 1k on an overnight next month so I may be way off on my estimate.

yeah, I'm up around there. I rationalise it by reminding myself that I spent 9k on an engine rebuild for my car then blew  both cylinder heads. I know what was more pleasurable.....

Pleasurable indeed, but I still nearly blew a gasket when I totted up how much I'd spent!

:o