Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

Emma Touch

2 posts in this topic

She's part of Lindsay Love's West Ken Hungarian posse - and certainly looks the part. Anyone had any hands-on experience (so to speak)?

She's part of Lindsay Love's West Ken Hungarian posse - and certainly looks the part. Anyone had any hands-on experience (so to speak)?

Yes I have and imo she is very good. I had a wonderful time with her but as always with these things its different strokes for different folks. I will certainly be returning in the not too distant future.

She is young (just turned 20 so she told me and I believe her), lookswise I thought she was extremely sexy especialy with her glasses on. Tall girl (about 5'10 bare foot), soft skin and services were excellent. If you like a nice GFE with lots of dfk and cuddling then maybe worth a go. OWO with excellent technique also and she seems quite fresh and new to this so push the right buttons and you get a nice reaction.

What some may not like is she will ask you directly what you like and want to do. I've heard it said that ruins the spontaneity but I was ok with it. I won't be paying the £150-200 agency rates whilst here, £100ph which I felt was good value.

The one thing I don't like so much is the location. It is a council property and nosey neighbours seem to be hanging around outside. Nobody said anything to me but it is a small close like set-up so neighbours see you come and go. Especially the woman who was smoking outside her front door watching me trying to find the place. Same person was hanging outside her front door as I left exactly 1 hour later.

I hope the above is useful but feel free to ask me to clarify anything that may be unclear.