Tommy1970

Wg Gifts

74 posts in this topic

I was visiting a WG the other day and she was talking about the gifts she had recieved from her regulars. It turns out one of them had bought her a car! I'm sure there was an agenda but its still damn generous.

I just wondered among the community what was the most lavish gift that has been given or recieved. I'm a tightwad - i think i just about have managed a few drinks!

My gift is an envelope with the correct fee, and my fabulous personality coupled with my talents as a lover,   which are second only to Casanova. That should be enough for any woman!! ;)

Edited by porker paul
1 person likes this

maybe I'm a tightwad as well, have taken the odd WG(not saying the WG are odd :) ) for a meal after a session before, on one occasion I did send a WG a flowers, chocolate and a funny item as she had gone out of her way to be a real friend, but none of these gifts if you could call them that were my attempt to curry favour.

In all cases I believe it was to say thank-you.  

No need for gifts.  Just the fee and yourself all clean and nice.  If you really don't want to come empty handed - a bottle of your favourite wine perhaps to share?

1 person likes this

If i were going to visit a WG i would probably bring some flowers .If she started to talk about what gifts she have recieved from others i would leave.It is very rude of her not very polite.A waitress in a restaurant would never say how much other guests tip her.

1 person likes this

If i were going to visit a WG i would probably bring some flowers .If she started to talk about what gifts she have recieved from others i would leave.It is very rude of her not very polite.A waitress in a restaurant would never say how much other guests tip her.

Sometimes these things come up in conversation.  Some girls on here have said that to bring flowers is not good because they draw attention.  

Sometimes these things come up in conversation.  Some girls on here have said that to bring flowers is not good because they draw attention.  

Ok so no flowers then, but they are wrapped up in paper and it is a medium sized bouquet.I thought that every voman liked flowers.

I was visiting a WG the other day and she was talking about the gifts she had recieved from her regulars. It turns out one of them had bought her a car! I'm sure there was an agenda but its still damn generous.

I just wondered among the community what was the most lavish gift that has been given or recieved. I'm a tightwad - i think i just about have managed a few drinks!

Not always an agenda behind buying gifts for someone you really like. I love buying gifts for people, both in my working life, and private life.

Yes I have received many, many gifts over the years. From a bag of M&Ms to... well I'd rather not say. . Many have made it to my memory box. They will be treasured for numerous reasons and will provide fond memories in years to come. Gifts don't need to be extravagant. It's the thought behind it that counts.

I'm shopping online for a gift for one of my regulars this very minute. I see nothing wrong in that. It makes me happy and I know it will make him happy.

Ok so no flowers then, but they are wrapped up in paper and it is a medium sized bouquet.I thought that every voman liked flowers.

I adore them. They make me smile each time I walk past them. I'm easily pleased sometimes

It's not the flowers - it's the bringing a bunch of flowers to a girl's place...  like I said they draw attention.  Neighbours can be nosy.  If several guys turn up at a girl's gaff all bringing flowers it might look a bit 'iffy' and that is why some girls don't like to receive them.

1 person likes this

I very rarely take a gift to a WG, its punting not dating, if a great regular i have on ocassion bought chocolates or given a tip.

Not lavish at all. Only with a long term regular, and then only something cheap and relevant, e.g. a signed copy of the autobiography of her heroine/role model.

It's not the flowers - it's the bringing a bunch of flowers to a girl's place...  like I said they draw attention.  Neighbours can be nosy.  If several guys turn up at a girl's gaff all bringing flowers it might look a bit 'iffy' and that is why some girls don't like to receive them.

This is very much my concern, so I prefer not to receive flowers. My favourite gift was little origami pieces made from red paper very auspicious. 

2 people like this

This is very much my concern, so I prefer not to receive flowers. My favourite gift was little origami pieces made from red paper very auspicious. 

You have a thing for red. Why not black? I used to be obsessed in dressing in black 20 years ago.

I have received some lovely cute jewellery before and perfume/ flowers. I have to agree with the others; I don't feel comfortable receiving flowers. I find it quite embarrassing walking out afterwards and have been known to leave them in the incall for the cleaner. :)

My gift is an envelope with the correct fee, and my fabulous personality coupled with my talents as a lover,   which are second only to Casanova. That should be enough for any woman!! ;)

I'm with Paul - except I'm still working on the personality & lover skills :P  :P

An iphone4. Her reaction (good) will stay with me for a very long time

Perhaps some custard?

1 person likes this

gifts is not my habit.

but one reg i took a pack of those coke bottle sweets -cos i knew she likes kiddy sweets.

sadly now retired :(

My parents taught me ,it  would be a nice gesture to take a small gift when you go visit someone. So,when I first started visiting Ladies, I alway brought a small gift. I always read their websites and blogs to see which gifts the Ladies perferred (and if they perferred none). The gleam in their eyes  and the smile on their face when receiving the gift, gave me a pleasant sensation. Yes,I want my visits with the Ladies to feel more like a date with GF, than just a service call.

1 person likes this

My parents taught me ,it  would be a nice gesture to take a small gift when you go visit someone. So,when I first started visiting Ladies, I alway brought a small gift. I always read their websites and blogs to see which gifts the Ladies perferred (and if they perferred none). The gleam in their eyes  and the smile on their face when receiving the gift, gave me a pleasant sensation. Yes,I want my visits with the Ladies to feel more like a date with GF, than just a service call.

That is lovely, but it's not necessary.  However it's always nice to receive something no matter how small.. it's a statement of intent innit

1 person likes this

I'd like it known that I love receiving flowers and it's Ok to bring the biggest bunch you can find! :) 

gifts is not my habit.

but one reg i took a pack of those coke bottle sweets -cos i knew she likes kiddy sweets.

sadly now retired :(

Oooh I'd much prefer a packet of retro sweets over flowers any day! :)

You have a thing for red. Why not black? I used to be obsessed in dressing in black 20 years ago.

For me red is auspicious, however I used have two chickens called red leg and black leg, but they don't live with me anymore 

1 person likes this

Im not someone who really attracts gifts much so I wouldnt have a clue about all the girls getting cars and diamonds but I do know that the little pressies I have received have been very much appreciated, thought has gone into them not just cash which is really touching. One guy brought me some of my new favourite cream cake, we shared it over a natter afterwards and some bottles of my very favourite pop, plus some other cakes too, another got me my favourite perfume, unfortunatley this is when I discovered I was not allergic to it but thats not the point. I have had some lovely little gifts. 

1 person likes this