Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kebabkid

'divas Of London' On Aw

5 posts in this topic

Really interested in this group called 'Divas Of London' on AW,  seems to be a group of Hungarian WG's in Southfield/Wimbledon area. Ideal for me as the girls look decent, local, decent prices. Just a bit sceptical though, not really gone down the EE route though I love EE girls, heard and read some horror stories. So just wondering if anyone has any info/recommendations? Is the location/flat safe and secure. Bang up for a punt there but just want to be on the safe side. 

Thanks in advance for any help

KK

I saw Divine Paris a few months ago.  Pics were accurate, services list accurate, no extras beyond those specified, but I found it a bit of a typically cold EE experience.

Flat was in a large block.  I managed to walk passed the block and go some way up the road before I realised what I had done as the gates each served two blocks so had one name on either side and I had only noticed one of the names, saw it wasn't the one I wanted, and blissfully walked on.  Fortunately I had given myself enough time and still managed to make the appointment on time despite the diversion.  There were a few people hanging around the block of flats and it didn't feel incredibly discreet.  Door was answered by Eve Moon (who did look absolutely stunning) who asked if I was there to see her or Crystal which made me wonder if I had got the wrong place or the wrong time but when I said it was Paris I had come to see that was alright and I was shown into a bedroom.  I'm happier with the arrangement they have in West Kensington (Kylie Flirt etc) where the door will almost always be answered by the person you have booked, just seems better organised that way.  Flat/bedroom/bathroom were tidy, pleasant enough but the standard sparsely decorated working flat. When I was in the bathroom I heard the doorbell ring and it sounded like someone had just tuned up on spec and was turned away (the bathroom was very near the front door and though I couldn't hear every word that is what it sounded like) so there may be people coming and going without appointments, more like a parlour.

I probably wouldn't see Paris again.  It wasn't a bad meeting, she was pretty and had OK skills but it was just all a bit too average an experience for me.  I might take a chance on Eve Moon who, as I said above, did look completely gorgeous but I'm not in a hurry to do so.

That's great info, thanks a lot.

One thing... West Kensington? Kylie Flirt???????

One thing... West Kensington? Kylie Flirt???????

Another, popular group of Hungarian ladies, this lot operating out of a flat near West Kensington tube station.  One of them is Kylie Flirt.  They don't actually have a group on AW but if you search for Kylie Flirt on AW there are links at the bottom of her page to the other girls.

I too prefer the set-up and girls of west kensington, kylie flirt and particularly nina.xxx - she is simply stunning and even nicer than her photos suggest.

However I have ventured to southfields in the past as they have some girls I find irresistible (suzy love and Kendra come to mind).

I would be interested to know anyone's thoughts on this group, it seems well organised but the service has always been lacking passion and too business-like. Also I've noticed that the group seems to have disappeared and most of the girl's profiles haven't been updated for a while or have gone altogether