Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockinghut

Parlour/hj Recommendation

5 posts in this topic

I am fairly new to the world of punting, but want to limit myself at the moment to mainly massage and HJ's. The only problem is I'm slightly daunted by the prospect of a seedy parlour type place, especially where more than one punter might be at a time.

Can anyone recommend anywhere within London that offers this, or perhaps Independents that are geared towards this (i.e. 15/30 min appts).

I'd go for an hour if it were me, but then again I do.

The massage can be a large part of the sexual build-up, I never realised before I went to AMP's how sensitive my ass was, and how turned on you can get with a girl who knows what she's doing attending to it. It doesn't need to be prostate massage, just teasing is fine... ;)

I don't know where you are, but one place I'd avoid is the Chinese massage shop in Surbiton, I arrived for an appointment there and was told I would have to wait 10 minutes, I could hear the action going on in the room behind me. I asked for my money back as I wanted to leave, then demanded it, and left.

I recently saw Renata, she is independent and gives  a very good hj, but I think she doesn't offer 30minutes. I booked her for 90minutes and left very happy,