candy

baby oil???

24 posts in this topic

sorry if this has been discussed.

I recently went to Bristol and baby oil was readily avalible in every room. most guys wanted a full body massage using the oil, in beournemouth (the places i have worked any way) we dont use baby oil, even for massage, because it makes the condoms deteriorate and break.

so is this coman knowlage?

it didn't seem to be in Bristol??

xxx

I recently went to Bristol and baby oil was readily avalible in every room. most guys wanted a full body massage using the oil, in beournemouth (the places i have worked any way) we dont use baby oil, even for massage, because it makes the condoms deteriorate and break.

xxx

I'm from Bristol and I knew that.

Can't speak for the rest of them.

xxx

Really? Are they being re-used!

Of do they deteriorate that quickly! I must try and get my time in them down to below 3 minutes i think!

There was a thread on here about this before, I can't remember when. Anyway, personally I NEVER use baby oil in the bedroom, because of the reason you mentioned, plus it can leave stains, and I just don't like that 'greasy' feeling!

I also don't even use lipgloss/lipstick or even lipsalve/balm (a lot of them are oil-based) because of the safety issue.

Of do they deteriorate that quickly! I must try and get my time in them down to below 3 minutes i think!

???????iv never known condoms to be re-used...where have you been visiting????????

x

If Im haveing a massage its got to be dry I cant stand oils or lotions.

???????iv never known condoms to be re-used...where have you been visiting????????

x

Re-used! I bloody hope not!

I have an ex-boyfriend who could give you tips on that ;)

Re-used! I bloody hope not!

Sloppy seconds:eek:

I have an ex-boyfriend who could give you tips on that ;)

Ah but at least we won't have to suffer premature deterioration

mistake sorry.......x

iv never heard of condoms being re-used....where have you been going??

x

Candy, you just re-used your post - I hope it didn't have any baby oil on it...

Bonjela also rots condoms very quickly.

Some girls use it for anal as it has a numbing effect but it's advisable not to for the reason stated above.

xxx

no candy,I dont think its common knowledge, amongst punters anyway. I always give a massage on a punt. the lady can chat and relax and I can enjoy her fab bod. thing is ,whilst many advertise a massage as a favourite, very few bring their own oil ---- so I bring my own--- a french lavender massage oil. however, I was stopped once by a WG as I got close to her nether regions, stating that the oil would would weaken the condom and perhaps cause it to tear. rather spoiled things for me but I went along with her. I presume your query relates to all oils not just baby oil .

however, I would lile to know how long it takes for the condom to materially weaken---- does it take a huge cock pumping away for ages, like 2-3 mins ;), before it really weakens. what are the factors ?

Candy, you just re-used your post - I hope it didn't have any baby oil on it...

hahaha i know ironic isnt it! total accedent! xxx

You want to take a chance on it?

FYI, Vaseline has the same rotting effect - basically any kind of oil/petroleum based product is a no-no.

Did they not cover this in sex-ed at school? They did for me..

I love baby oil for massage but never get it near the condom also have my aromatherapy oils or talc gents choice or just my massage hands annaxxx

I'm amazed if this isn't common knowledge amongst professionals.

As I said the last time there was a thread on this, I once had a session with a complete amateur who had put herself on Adultwank for a month as it was her & hubby's fantasy for her to have sex for money. She told me that she'd had a vigorous session with her last punter and the condom had broken. On enquiry they had been using massage oil prior to the sex. Until I told her she'd been unaware that oil rots condoms.

That's an amateur. It's a bit concerning if there's a parlour that's not ware of this pretty basic safety advice........

Bonjela also rots condoms very quickly.

Some girls use it for anal as it has a numbing effect but it's advisable not to for the reason stated above.

Well it's better than Deep Heat I suppose ;):eek::) sorry...

I'm amazed if this isn't common knowledge amongst professionals.

As I said the last time there was a thread on this, I once had a session with a complete amateur who had put herself on Adultwank for a month as it was her & hubby's fantasy for her to have sex for money. She told me that she'd had a vigorous session with her last punter and the condom had broken. On enquiry they had been using massage oil prior to the sex. Until I told her she'd been unaware that oil rots condoms.

That's an amateur. It's a bit concerning if there's a parlour that's not ware of this pretty basic safety advice........

I agree. As you say this is basic stuff. Certainly in a Parlour there is no excuse for not knowing this. I have found a number of EE ladies were not aware of this, and were using it as lube. Luckily, i always take my own lube to 121 punts nowadays following a very painful experience with Durex Play Tingle where my bits felt like they were on fire.;):)

xxx

Sadly, some people want to save money. Silicone Oil £5.99 per 100mls, baby oil £1.19 per 100mls, and much easier to buy. Working near Soho and being able to buy whatever you want in your local shops.... PRICELESS!

Of course, the oils in baby oil that damage condoms are also found in lipstick. A BBBJ with lippy on, condom put on, a bit too much thrusting and a split condom. Those of you who do everything covered often place yourselves at even more risk if you don't change the condom in between oral and penetrative sex.

I'm not trying to scare you, but I can't stand smugness.

Did they not cover this in sex-ed at school? They did for me..

They covered it in my School Sex ed too.

They covered it in my School Sex ed too.

sex ed at my school was....girls have periods. girls and boys grow hair. this is a picture of _______ (some horrid sti)

that was it!!!!!

xxx

Unfortunately alot of people still think baby oil and other oil based products are ok to use during sex.

There are so many water based lubes that are great for massage such as liquid silk that there is no need for anyone to put themselves at risk.

It is quite frightening if parlours dont know the basics