porker paul

Balloon Popping

21 posts in this topic

I saw this activity listed on a lady's web site. Never heard of it. Can anyone enlighten me please?

could it be something to do with breath control or suffocation?

I naively assumed it was just being called an ugly old git and saying you were useless in bed! Accurate but hard on the feelings.......

This is often involves the act of bursting a balloon when the man is near climax, it harks back to the act of sex before battle when soldier and warriors would lay with women until the roll of drums or the sounds of the first cannons. 

I had several clients who wanted pistols fired when they were about to climax. Fortunately the thugs were happy for any excuse to shoot. 

2 people like this

This is often involves the act of bursting a balloon when the man is near climax, it harks back to the act of sex before battle when soldier and warriors would lay with women until the roll of drums or the sounds of the first cannons. 

I had several clients who wanted pistols fired when they were about to climax. Fortunately the thugs were happy for any excuse to shoot. 

Would blowing up an empty crisp packet and bursting it have the same effect?

1 person likes this

You hear about those "crush videos" for guys who get turned on by seeing women crushing insects and small animals under their heels.  Maybe balloon popping is the vegetarian's equivalent.

1 person likes this

I had several clients who wanted pistols fired when they were about to climax. 

I'd only want to fire my sex pistol.  The thought of coitus interruptus at gun point sounds like a recipe for a mid-punt PTSD episode

You hear about those "crush videos" for guys who get turned on by seeing women crushing insects and small animals under their heels.  Maybe balloon popping is the vegetarian's equivalent.

I've been know to rock up with bait boxes full of woodlice and mealworms.  It was during a period of illness some years back when I couldn't achieve a proper erection.

I used to go to this Chinese place and they had a rectangular glass topped table underneath which I could fit my head and shoulders while the girls would take it in turn to dance, to house music, while I lay underneath wanking and tipping out woodlice from the box with my free hand.  Watching them stomp the critters with their high heels helped me while away the hours and provided a welcome diversion from speaking to god on the great white telephone.

1 person likes this

I thought it was something that burlesque types do. Google burlesque balloon pop and the first youtube clip explains it.

1 person likes this

I saw this activity listed on a lady's web site. Never heard of it. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Its a Balloon Fetish, people who get aroused at the popping, blowing up or sitting on Balloons. Bit of a niche that WG is presumably hoping to carve out if genuine.

1 person likes this

I've heard that some guys enjoy actually having sex with balloons. It's apparently offered on Domination training courses. No idea how popular it is.

All the above is very enlightening. Thanks to you all, and also to any contributors yet to add a post.

All the above is very enlightening. Thanks to you all, and also to any contributors yet to add a post.

Once when I was at Kandys at Telford there was a guy into this balloon thing.  He was in another room and you could here the balloons going bang! must admit it put me off my stroke as I found it a bit unnerving.  Apparently according to the girl I was with, the guy brings in really big balloons and not the normal shop type.  I guess he was into it in a big way.  During my booking 9 or 10 balloons must have gone off.  Sounded like a shot gun!

There are a couple of guys out there really into this.  One I know of has massive balloons that he gets inside of and allsorts.  Just another kink I think.

There are a couple of guys out there really into this.  One I know of has massive balloons that he gets inside of and allsorts.  Just another kink I think.

Out of interest please, does he want you to enter the balloon with him?

Out of interest please, does he want you to enter the balloon with him?

I've never seen him but know other girls that have, so don't know what he does with them.

I was asked by one gentleman (by email) if I could pop lots of balloons with my feet, so I guess he was both a 'looner' and a foot fetishist... I'm fine with the latter but declined as popping balloons makes me jump and then I get cross with myself for jumping - not the ideal mood for pleasure giving!

Not sure about balloon popping but some say I balloon chase, but I couldn't possibly comment! :)

Don't know if anybody has mentioned this but the correct term is "looning" :)